Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: First Time Redeeming Lawful Money

  1. #1

    First Time Redeeming Lawful Money

    Hi All,

    This tax season will be my first time making my lawful money redemption. I am thinking I can just use the free version of TurboTax. I'm just a regular W-2 employee and have been making my demands for Lawful Money all throughout 2019. I really don't see the need for a paid tax software. Am I thinking right?

  2. #2
    TurboTax is powered by turbonium - a radioactive element and member of the accounting group of metals. Am I right?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    TurboTax is powered by turbonium - a radioactive element and member of the accounting group of metals. Am I right?
    You got a chuckle there! But I think he is looking for something more serious.

    Sometimes I wish I was in a position to file a return (report) for the purpose of refunding withholdings. That would give me first hand experience. Using electronic forms seem problematic about fitting your demand. Like over on What the IRS Agent Thinks... IRS attorneys reform the system of forms to stultify redemption, whenever they legally can.

    I think that I would likely just go to the library and pick up paper forms so I could use my demand stamp on the signature line, and where I claim the deduction equal to the withholdings.

    So be careful. That is the biggest most common mistake. You only get your withholdings. Keep it simple and review Coffee Chats. A membership at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com will go a long way. You still have some time before April too.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You got a chuckle there! But I think he is looking for something more serious.

    Sometimes I wish I was in a position to file a return (report) for the purpose of refunding withholdings. That would give me first hand experience. Using electronic forms seem problematic about fitting your demand. Like over on What the IRS Agent Thinks... IRS attorneys reform the system of forms to stultify redemption, whenever they legally can.

    I think that I would likely just go to the library and pick up paper forms so I could use my demand stamp on the signature line, and where I claim the deduction equal to the withholdings.

    So be careful. That is the biggest most common mistake. You only get your withholdings. Keep it simple and review Coffee Chats. A membership at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com will go a long way. You still have some time before April too.
    Thanks for the recommendations. I will definitely consider going to the library to get paper forms. Again, since I'm a regular, single, W2 employee, I'm sure it can't be too hard. Although I don't have a stamp.

    On another note, do people really think they would get back more than what was withheld?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

    So be careful. That is the biggest most common mistake. You only get your withholdings. Keep it simple and review Coffee Chats. A membership at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com will go a long way. You still have some time before April too.
    Also, I just purchased a Silver Membership at LMT!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by modnyc3 View Post
    Thanks for the recommendations. I will definitely consider going to the library to get paper forms. Again, since I'm a regular, single, W2 employee, I'm sure it can't be too hard. Although I don't have a stamp.

    On another note, do people really think they would get back more than what was withheld?
    Thank you for the purchase!

    It is a common error to include the FICA and SSI on the 1040 return (report). Especially after this false enrichment has been paid out in lawful money - non-endorsement of the Treasury Check - the IRS attorneys will encourage the IRS agent to paper the redeemed man or woman with FrivPens. One suitor has fallen into that trap, having to R4C once or twice a month. It is costly and likely he is being picked on because the IRS can see him on unemployment and they know he can't afford the postage.

    Here is the new mailing list:

    MAILING ADDRESSES

    United States D.C. for the District of New York - Albany
    James T. Foley U.S. Courthouse
    445 Broadway; Suite 509
    Albany, New York 12207

    National Judicial Council $21 cash
    16 Szalay utca, H-1055
    Pf. (PO Box) 24. H-1363
    Budapest, Hungary.

    Steven Terner MNUCHIN
    US Governor for the IMF
    1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    city of Washington, District of Columbia. 20220

    General Counsel - Administrative Office of the US Courts
    One Columbus Circle, NE; Room 5-300 Billing
    city of Washington, District of Columbia. 20544

    Rectified Scottish Rite Freemasonry
    The Supreme Council, 33º, SJ, USA
    1733 16th St. NW
    Washington, DC 20009–3103

    Hungarian Honorary Consulate in Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Attn: ZSIGMOND/HOGELAND
    43 Rodney Street
    Liverpool L1 9EW
    United Kingdom

    United Nations Secretary General Antonio GUTERRES
    1 United Nations Plaza
    New York, New York. 10017

    Club de Paris - IMF
    139, rue de Bercy -
    75572 Paris Cedex 12, France

    House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA

    Treasury Board of Canada
    80 Wellington St
    Ottawa, ON K1P 5K9, Canada

    Ministry of the Attorney General
    720 Bay Street, 5th Floor
    Toronto, ON M7A 2S9 Canada

    Rectified Scottish Rite Freemasonry
    4 Queen St S
    Hamilton, ON L8P 3R3, Canada

  7. #7
    Using TurboTax is fine. Choose Print after completing the form, add your lawful money verbiage, sign in blue ink, copy and mail.
    Last edited by EZrhythm; 01-20-20 at 02:12 AM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    276
    You should attach evidence of your demand for lawful money to the return. Otherwise you risk making your self-assessment substantially incorrect and possibly frivolous. The IRS assumes everyone is using the privileged credit of the Federal Reserve. It's up to you to document that you're not.

    Circle the date on your calendar you first began redeeming lawful money as important. This marks the day you removed your brick from the ziggurat. Congratulations and welcome to the club!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    You should attach evidence of your demand for lawful money to the return. Otherwise you risk making your self-assessment substantially incorrect and possibly frivolous. The IRS assumes everyone is using the privileged credit of the Federal Reserve. It's up to you to document that you're not.

    Circle the date on your calendar you first began redeeming lawful money as important. This marks the day you removed your brick from the ziggurat. Congratulations and welcome to the club!
    Hi Lorne! Thanks for the tips. I have made copies of all the checks that I have written the demand on for ALL of 2019. I plan to mail the copies along with my return.

    By the way, I'm so happy you chimed in on my thread. I've read so many of your responses on various threads here over the las year. Really appreciate it!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    Using TurboTax is fine. Choose Print after completing the form, add your lawful money verbiage, sign in blue ink, copy and mail.
    Thanks EZrhytm. So I wouldn't be able to type in the verbiage? I have seen images where people have typed the verbiage. I mean, hand writing it is fine too, but I thought it could be typed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •