Thread: David Straight - Introduction to the system and ejection from Her.

David Straight - Introduction to the system and ejection from Her.

a common law office, the lowest possible legal office in the land. and the justices of the peace municipal clerk courts are. the lowest possible but legal VENUE not a TRIAL COURT REVENUED force your accuser, the state’s agent, to petition the grand jury for an indictment. If the accusations are given a true bill, you will rightly demand a trial before a jury of peers That indictment is a true bill. .Indictable-only offences, such as murder, manslaughter, rape and robbery. These must be heard at a Crown Court.A criminal offence for which the punishment, or one of the punishments, is death, capital punishment.Indictable-only offence. Related Content. A serious criminal offence that is triable only on indictment (trial by jury) in the Crown Court. So its pointless demanding a jury triage for anything you been accused of. Its the accusations that your interested in not the offer to be charged for the offense paying for the privileges.Good look at statutory standing its juris / or the diction ary standing Juris. [Latin, Of right; of law.] A phrase that serves as the root for diverse terms and phrases dealing with the law; for example, jurisdiction, Jurisprudence, or jurist. Styled Words are the subject matter standing in any civic administration

If man is five then the devil is six and god is seven.

Btw all indications are I've won the Iowa Democratic Caucus.

Iowa Caucus Results Riddled With Errors and Inconsistencies
    The mistakes do not appear intentional, but they raise questions about whether there will ever be a completely precise accounting. TRUE BILL 5 being ones intent 6 benefits nobody 7 benefits 5 only If the accusations are given a true bill set me free to vote so my person gets 86ixed . IOWA must be 8 it benefits 6 only .

Hmm. Not sure I got any delegates in Iowa. Thinking about running against Alexandria Occasional-Cortex in NY 14th Congressional district.

Banned
    ?????? Sorry to hear of your electile dysfunction. What platform are you running on, Redeeming Lawful Money? Common Law party?

Here's a tip, try calling your voter a “lying, dog-faced pony soldier.”
    I hear that goes over well.

. Hondo Joe doesn't get on the big horse till the dog and pony show votes. Now how about David Straight lorne and we all agree 5 cant vote .

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    What platform are you running on, Redeeming Lawful Money? Common Law party?
    Yes, I'm down with all that. Guess you could call it an "End the Fed" platform. I asked Hellary to consider being my running mate. You know what she said?

Name:  Donuts400.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  86.5 KB

I'm working on a speech. What do you think...

*to find those responsible and to bring them to justice. We will make no distinction between the bankers who committed these acts and those who harbor them.