Thread: Major stock sell off by heads of Major companies

Major stock sell off by heads of Major companies

Something big looks likes its going down. Major sell offs by CEO's, directors, VP's etc. in the last week.

http://www.finviz.com/insidertrading...ansactionValue fB

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Something big looks likes its going down. Major sell offs by CEO's, directors, VP's etc. in the last week.

http://www.finviz.com/insidertrading...ansactionValue fB
    Stocks are equity securities.
    Equity ownership is also titled risk or liability capital.
    The value of a stock is determined in part by peoples' belief and perception of it.

Stocks represent an interest (estate) in property with other interests (estates) held by others.
    Property divided into shares entitling holder to profits thereof.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 04-30-11 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Stocks are equity securities.
    Equity ownership is also titled risk or liability capital.
    The value of a stock is determined in part by peoples' belief and perception of it.

Stocks represent an interest (estate) in property with other interests (estates) held by others.
    Property divided into shares entitling holder to profits thereof.
    While I would agree with your analysis. What I was pointing out was the extreme amount of exec's selling large amount of their shares in the companies they work for, in such a short period of time. Thought it unusual. fB

While I would agree with your analysis. What I was pointing out was the extreme amount of exec's selling large amount of their shares in the companies they work for, in such a short period of time. Thought it unusual. fB
    You have probably heard this already... but.

Thank you fB!!

And thank you in advance, anybody who brings this kind of intellegence report.

True. Thank-you for the report.

It would appear something is abrewin' ....

stoneFree
    This will not end well.
    I should qualify that; this will not end well for those holding [Federal Reserve] dollars, or assets denominated in 'dollars.' I cashed-out of the stock market long ago. Feel bad for those in pension & retirement (401k) accounts who can't get out.

If what I suspect is really coming (death of the FR dollar), it's ultimately a good thing.

http://tfmetalsreport.blogspot.com
    Finally, the intention here is not to say that the demise of the dollar is imminent. The death of the dollar is similar to that of a terminally-ill, cancer patient. There will be good days. There will be moments of hope. The dollar will bounce, probably from the area around 72. The long bond will peak and consolidate in the area around 124. The PMs [precious metals] will correct again soon giving you another buying opportunity. In the end, however, the fate of the dollar was sealed over the weekend of Super Bowl 45.
    I would add that the Constitutional dollar, 371.25 grains of silver, looks very healthy and is assured a bright future.
    Last edited by stoneFree; 05-01-11 at 08:42 PM.

Hello!Welcome to the site! I hope to be friend with you in the future!