Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manna of the Bible

Manna of the Bible

Or...

Doped Carbon 60 Nanoparticle Pump.

The theatrical burn is part of preparing the Israelites to invade Canaan.

Let's identify the characters:

Name:  Moses negotiates with his Father TREE.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  315.5 KB

Moses' conversation with Pharaoh was between son and father. Moses contracted with Jethro to return the Israelites to Canaan and conquer the remaining Anunnaki (including the surviving NEPHALIM) residing there. As ESP enhanced warriors the Israelites were terrifying.

Name:  Moses negotiates with his Father.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  744.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That image above identifies the priestcraft now reverse-engineered and actively replacing Nebuchadnezzar's (Darius/Cyrus too) mental regime (c. 550 BC). Since about that time religion has been the sole real-time interactive geopolitical social engineering platform.

It is about time for a change!

Doc 105.pdf

For some fun type in "tinyurl.com/ followed by these keywords.

Albany-Remand
    AlbanyRemand
    bishopcastledragon
    bishopcastle
    mannatemplarrecords
    trumpex
    DMVPatroon
    Mannasulfurburns
    Centralbanks
    Humanitycrossroads

P.S. When you pinch yourself and realize this is really happening, get a closer look:

RE 285 188 429 US
    RE 285 188 432 US
    RE 285 188 446 US
    RE 285 188 463 US
    RE 285 188 477 US
    RE 285 188 485 US
    RE 285 188 494 US
    RE 285 188 503 US
    RE 285 188 525 US
    RE 285 188 534 US
    RE 285 188 548 US
    RE 285 188 551 US
    RE 285 188 565 US
    RE 285 188 579 US
    RE 285 188 582 US

Albany
    Treasury
    Paramount
    James Allen
    USDC CCA
    Judicial Council Hungary
    US Courts
    Masons
    Hungarian Consulate
    UN
    Club de Paris
    IRS DAVIS
    LA BARTELS finance officer
    FTB STANISLAUS
    LA City Attorney
    LA City Clerk

What I share here is so that you do not blurt out in fear that things will be dropping to $42.22/troy ounce for gold.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

For some fun type in "tinyurl.com/
    I find it bad practice to click unknown links sorry, just not comfortable with that or 1drv.ms links, curious if you would click any yourself?

things will be dropping to $42.22/troy ounce for gold.
    I could imagine potential benefits for that, and its believable it would occur, look back 50 years to March 6, 1970 where it was at $34.95 oz

Right. When the IMF Trust Fund became repository for the Bretton Woods Amendments.

Thanks for sharing, its nothing I'm familiar with, like this board, even with auto save I managed to lose my reply

I did look at that briefly, looked to be pretty deep, was that the opposite of Jekyll Island or the Tesla minded economist vs the Edison?

Quote Originally Posted by heraldharbinger View Post
    Thanks for sharing, its nothing I'm familiar with, like this board, even with auto save I managed to lose my reply

I did look at that briefly, looked to be pretty deep, was that the opposite of Jekyll Island or the Tesla minded economist vs the Edison?
    That is from the State Department Bulletin at that time. I had heard about the Secret Jamaica-Rambouillet Accord but of course was hooked the moment the lecturer told me I might be killed. The Jekyl Island crew was reported by Eustace MULLINS, cousin to James Harlan 32° Mason. He tried to discipline/usurp through Are You Lost at C? - a pretty big carrot.

I think there is a distinction to be made between mutually exclusive ultimates and opposites. The Jekyl Island gang describes the shareholders while the board of governors describes the trustees. The trust is irrevocable so it is much better to sit back and patiently study trust law. The Imperial Court of the Dragon Sovereignty.

Attached Images Attached Images

P.S. Standard Massachusetts Trust format allows for a twenty year trial before a conclusive review. Ergo we see 1913 to 1933 as that term.

- a pretty big carrot.
    Not for Peter Rabbit

https://www.ebay.com/itm/IRS-Interna.../264490077260?

Quote Originally Posted by heraldharbinger View Post
    Interestingly, that was the rabbit hole.

I remember Al. What an experience! He is the Al in Are You Lost at C?

Name:  Al CARTER.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  190.2 KB

JAFU - Just Another Fucking Usurper. Before I understood why I was attracting folks like the Montana Freemen (too).

And it comes up again when you listen to Sir Laurence GARDNER. The Coat of Arms known as the Mark of Cain is the Rosy Cross of the Ancient Anunnaki Dragon Court.

Funny how you link it all together with one link, like that. Like there is no such thing as cause and effect. All on my mind in one day's time:

Notice the Reception #XX5436:

So there is the cure; and the culling, right there in the same breath. The beginning and the end of the ouroboros. Where will it all end?

Answer: At a new beginning.

The key is simply in the DoD initialed by the Patent and Trademark registration number. See that? This means that not only does China know the cure, the US Department of Defense knows the cure, and knows Beijing has the cure too. Look at the address at the bottom:

Name:  default 4.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  77.5 KB

Take note of every detail. They were trying to shut me down for Unauthorized Practice of Law. It cascades at what once was the origin and beginning - Al CARTER and AIR, American Institute of the Republic.