Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manna of the Bible

Effect and Cause

Cause and Effect:

I have paid Bill GATES already with the cure for malaria. - One of his pet peeves. I paid him for his part in developing my invention, Artificial Intuition (early 2028). But I also put Mozilla on it so that DOS and LINUX worked in cooperative competition through the Five Cube Sum Number Locks.

Malaria is a little more complex, having five stages in its development. I defeated the human interface at the mosquito. The virus is fine, just devitalize it at the mosquito stage by injecting the signet carried on a frequency in harmony with the female mosquito's antenna.

The only real mystery left is why it is so difficult to find a mosquito when you are actually hunting for one?

Name:  mosquito frequency.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  102.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Interestingly, that was the rabbit hole.

I remember Al.
    Yep, was he expunged from the net or simply never made it on it?

I wonder how many of his books and videos where made.... and what persuaded him to give up..

did he get what he wanted, if so is he happy ..

could it be he got his new beginning, after giving up his old...

would you give up what they call your "practice" of their law or is it your law also?

if custom is their due what is yours?

these aren't questions for me, just some banter

Quote Originally Posted by heraldharbinger View Post
    Yep, was he expunged from the net or simply never made it on it?

I wonder how many of his books and videos where made.... and what persuaded him to give up..

did he get what he wanted, if so is he happy ..

could it be he got his new beginning, after giving up his old...

would you give up what they call your "practice" of their law or is it your law also?

if custom is their due what is yours?

these aren't questions for me, just some banter
    As he put it once in a restaurant meeting, "You get tired of smelling garbage." He had a very bad foundation for the video argument. The citation on the backside of the NOFTL leaves off that the income tax is for government employees. Well that is "including" government employees, not exclusively for government employees. A US employee was dabbling in import/exports and thought that excluded him and tried it in court. He lost so the IRS Code says that the income tax is for government employees (too).

Al misused that and undoubtedly it caught up with him at some point - probably through people who paid him to detax or whatever.

He was jumping. Literally - there was a therapy on trampolines, big and little. I think too many people bashed their heads into the ceiling...

I think too many people bashed their heads into the ceiling...
    Just unable to comprehend Manna is provided each day, for the day perhaps, IDK, but cute pun on your part

As he put it once in a restaurant meeting,
    Is this to say you knew him personally or just know of an interview?

And since you knew/know I feel compelled to ask if you also know what became of Don G from PTRC after his impact with the FTC wall?

Quote Originally Posted by heraldharbinger View Post
    Just unable to comprehend Manna is provided each day, for the day perhaps, IDK, but cute pun on your part

Is this to say you knew him personally or just know of an interview?

And since you knew/know I feel compelled to ask if you also know what became of Don G from PTRC after his impact with the FTC wall?
    I met him in Denver. We sat down and ate in a restaurant. He was involved in MLM's or pyramid schemes as they were called at the time. The mini-trampoline was like that. Maybe jumping on one will cure anything? Just do it in the yard so not to hit your head!

Don G - and the acronyms throw me.

He was involved in MLM's or pyramid schemes
    Yes I had read some of that, there were a group of guys who seemed to run in a circle,

a bit on him here

http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/AlCarter.html

Don G - and the acronyms throw me.
    Don was in a similar circle but I don't know what happened to him

https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/case...am-scott-et-al

https://web.archive.org/web/20020928.../www.ptrc.net/

which is why I asked, interesting you met Al and figured you may know some more of the guys

I was looking closer, since writing the above posts. There is this second split rock high on the ridge of Mt Horeb. Water drained off this unlikely spring and diverted north and south on the high ridge. One stream went past the Israelite Camp and the other drained into Al Bad where Jethro lived.

The tour begins and ends at Moses' Well in Al Bad.

This indicates that the highward spin exotic matter can cut, drill and levitate solid rock.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-20-20 at 11:31 AM.