Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thick-skinned

Quote Originally Posted by Janadele View Post
    Yes, indeed I am. True blue, from the First Fleet and early settlers.

I am always interested in heritage. I believe that when we find coherence between heritage and destiny we find peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Hello Ice
    Welcome to the forum.
    I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I checked out your blog and was pleased to see that you are alerting people to the cancer industry scam.
    Your guitar video isn't bad either.

Your signature line leads me to believe that you have an ax to grind over some grudge you hold.

It is written: "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."

Perhaps you will discover hypocrisy in this forum, and I trust that you will boldly point it out.
    As long as you do so in a civilized manner, and in a way that is calculated to be enriching to the forum members, I believe we will all get along splendidly.

May your expectations be met and your dreams become reality.

Shalom
    It's been awhile since I've been here. And I ran across this reply that I would like to respond to.

I'm actually surprised that you would say: "As long as you do so in a civilized manner..."
    If you've followed me at all then you would know I've always done my best to remain civil. But when others throw civility out the window ... is there any reason to remain silent? That isn't my style.

One of the biggest problems with forums is that people tend to read emotions into the typed word. And a lot of times those emotions they assume are there are not there at all.

But civility is something that was really lacking at the last few attempts to resurrect suijuris. And I'm sure it will remain elusive to them.

BTW, the "suijuris.net" name is still up for sale. LOL
    Passing on info as available time permits. Visit the "Ice Files" page of my blog for freebies.

The Ice Blog

Yes; I visited for a couple days now and they are behaving quite childish there.

In terms of Justice and Peace a person will enjoy as much peace ,as a Man will enjoy justice. The intrinsic or indispensable properties that serve to characterize or identify something. The most important ingredient; the crucial element. The inherent ...terms of God gives this forum its varied Essence. The BANK House The CHURCH House The Government and COURT House cant function without PERSONS.BC SIN #SSC Incorporates a Man with a person his iou promissory note juristic smuck. and this forum and this concentric circle wont hold hands its a Standing on its own Truth . Re-presenting word and deed. pointless prostration never accepted just decaffeinating truth all posted and free.