Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thick-skinned

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade View Post
    Thank you for the invites,so happy to be here and looking forward to learning lots.

Two suggestions: A Book category with sub-cats seems indespensible and so seldom seen.

And a back -up forum/meeting place &c.

Just seems like a smart thing todo with all the forums getting hacked/attacked/corrupted.
    In a sense, this is the back-up forum and meeting place to SJC.
    Had SJC not gone away, we would probably all still be there and I venture to say that this forum would not be happening right now.

I really like the idea of a book category.

Bright blessings to all new members
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade View Post
    Thank you for the invites,so happy to be here and looking forward to learning lots.

Two suggestions: A Book category with sub-cats seems indespensible and so seldom seen.

And a back -up forum/meeting place &c.

Just seems like a smart thing todo with all the forums getting hacked/attacked/corrupted.
    Please offer some suggetions for the book sub categories.

Digitized Books:

Religion
    History
    Law
    Mathematics
    What's in Your Ebooks Directory?

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
    Credit River Money Decision
    Chattel Mortgages
    MERS, CHASE, GMAC and Deutsche Bank
    Thirteenth Amendment
    Original Thirteenth Amendment
    Fourteenth Amendment
    Sixteenth Amendment
    Admiralty Law
    American Grand Jury
    Attorney Attorn - Bar Flies

I think you might get me started with the "A"s. I alone can populate an eBook area if you set it up.

stoneFree
    Speaking of "directories full of interesting stuff" - what is the source of this scan image? Is this FDR:
    http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4556/...bondslarge.jpg

".. if we can persuade people all through the country, when their salary checks come in, to deposit them in new accounts, which will be held in trust and kept in one of the new forms I have mentioned, we shall have made progress. "

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Speaking of "directories full of interesting stuff" - what is the source of this scan image? Is this FDR:
    http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4556/...bondslarge.jpg

".. if we can persuade people all through the country, when their salary checks come in, to deposit them in new accounts, which will be held in trust and kept in one of the new forms I have mentioned, we shall have made progress. "

The Public Papers and Addresses of Franklin Delano Roosevelt - 1933, The Year of Crisis. I noticed that you can see the 5-Volume rendition above me in this video about names.

Yes,as David Merrill wrote,and Taxes ,Government,liberty/freedom, Law(and sub-cats) Religion(& sub-cats)Money/gold/silver,Court,guns,war?

Or maybe a personal top ten favorite books of each member? (books you have learned the most from &c.)

Treefarmer,Great to see you here, a Shame about sjc,i lost more than a few postings there. i would hate to see this site built uo and than taken down.

and i also would like to see bean and his contributions/challenges addressed here.

I have hardly read any Ebooks, but I can think of a lot of paper-books which I would gladly recommend.

I think I'll start a Treefarmer's Log where I'll put this info, so it doesn't end up getting buried in a thread where I can't find it anymore.
    That was my biggest challenge on SJC, where some threads had hundreds of pages and I couldn't find stuff when I tried to go back to something I had read previously.

Darkcrusade, the truth will always find a way to get out as surely as God is never without witnesses.
    Let's try to make StSC even better than SJC was.
    I look forward to learning together.

Bright blessings
    Treefarmer

I had mixed feelings about banishing Motla68;

If you were reading, you might understand that I was relieved to find a valid reason to banish him. He enjoyed being a pain in my side with is hidden and disguised Strawman Redemption/UCC/Treasury Direct-style of remedy he called Coresource Solution.

When he omitted the remedy found in law, in finally revealing the verbiage on the Presentments that Coresource Solution was promoting, that was enough for me to determine he had to go. By omitting the Fed Act remedy, I determined that whether knowing or not, Motla68 was harmful to people looking to apply remedy.

Regards,

David Merrill.

For a while I tried reading Motla68's posts, but I gave up relatively quickly because I could not make out what he was trying to convey.
    His spelling was so poor that I often had no way of making sense out of his sentences.
    When someone introduces a label like "Coresource Solution" and I still don't have the remotest idea of what that may entail after reading a dozen of his introductory and explanatory posts, I tend to dismiss it as crackpot or cheap bait or both.

It's too bad about that really; he seemed to have some interesting thoughts on some things, but his style and delivery were ineffective.

I agree with you David that obscuring remedy, if that's indeed what he did, would be highly offensive.
    I'm saying "if", since I didn't read most of his posts and have no idea what it was he did or didn't do.

I wonder if we can find kinder, gentler ways of nipping his kind of behavior in the bud in the future, before it gets to the point of banishment, which is in itself offensive and a little primitive IMO.
    Treefarmer

Motla68 was quite unique in my experience. So I doubt that forming policy around him will be productive.