Thread: Thick-skinned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes,as David Merrill wrote,and Taxes ,Government,liberty/freedom, Law(and sub-cats) Religion(& sub-cats)Money/gold/silver,Court,guns,war?

Or maybe a personal top ten favorite books of each member? (books you have learned the most from &c.)

Treefarmer,Great to see you here, a Shame about sjc,i lost more than a few postings there. i would hate to see this site built uo and than taken down.

and i also would like to see bean and his contributions/challenges addressed here.

I have hardly read any Ebooks, but I can think of a lot of paper-books which I would gladly recommend.

I think I'll start a Treefarmer's Log where I'll put this info, so it doesn't end up getting buried in a thread where I can't find it anymore.
    That was my biggest challenge on SJC, where some threads had hundreds of pages and I couldn't find stuff when I tried to go back to something I had read previously.

Darkcrusade, the truth will always find a way to get out as surely as God is never without witnesses.
    Let's try to make StSC even better than SJC was.
    I look forward to learning together.

Bright blessings
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus