Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thick-skinned

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thanks! I have done that already but just for my Lesson Plan about remedy. It is off the Main Forum and called Instruction Set. Otherwise I think it easy to find and select an interesting Category and then find Subcategories and Threads from the main Forum page.

Have fun! It is great to have you both here.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    David,

The Lesson Plan link above is broken.

es

Quote Originally Posted by earthshake View Post
    David,

The Lesson Plan link above is broken.

es

Thanks for mentioning that. I have replaced it with a working link:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/forum...nstruction-Set

Treefarmer,

It was inevitable that SJC would fail. I predicted it long before it happened. Hypocrites cannot keep a forum together for long... members get tired of double standards and BS... and the "gods" or "karma" (whatever you want to call it) just won't allow it. You can't treat some people more special than others and expect everyone to continue to support you.

But the truth is that this forum may have happened whether SJC failed or not.

I've been toying with the idea of a "social site" for patriots ever since SJ.net was sold to LRG. My idea is a lot bolder than just a forum.

BTW, if anyone happens to be interested - the old site "suijuris.net" is up for sale.
    Passing on info as available time permits. Visit the "Ice Files" page of my blog for freebies.

The Ice Blog

Hello Ice
    Welcome to the forum.
    I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I checked out your blog and was pleased to see that you are alerting people to the cancer industry scam.
    Your guitar video isn't bad either.

Your signature line leads me to believe that you have an ax to grind over some grudge you hold.

It is written: "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."

Perhaps you will discover hypocrisy in this forum, and I trust that you will boldly point it out.
    As long as you do so in a civilized manner, and in a way that is calculated to be enriching to the forum members, I believe we will all get along splendidly.

May your expectations be met and your dreams become reality.

Shalom
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Treefarmer,

It was inevitable that SJC would fail. I predicted it long before it happened. Hypocrites cannot keep a forum together for long... members get tired of double standards and BS... and the "gods" or "karma" (whatever you want to call it) just won't allow it. You can't treat some people more special than others and expect everyone to continue to support you.

But the truth is that this forum may have happened whether SJC failed or not.

I've been toying with the idea of a "social site" for patriots ever since SJ.net was sold to LRG. My idea is a lot bolder than just a forum.

BTW, if anyone happens to be interested - the old site "suijuris.net" is up for sale.
    Hey Ice!!

Welcome back, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade View Post
    Thank you for the invites,so happy to be here and looking forward to learning lots.

Two suggestions: A Book category with sub-cats seems indespensible and so seldom seen.

And a back -up forum/meeting place &c.

Just seems like a smart thing todo with all the forums getting hacked/attacked/corrupted.
    I have been taking classes lately and have a break. So I will be spending some time updating around here; mostly about the authority of being a court of record, how to maintain the evidence repository etc.

Smile

This seems an interesting forum, thanks for the invitation to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Janadele View Post
    This seems an interesting forum, thanks for the invitation to join.

And thank you. Did you mention you are Australian?

Yes, indeed I am. True blue, from the First Fleet and early settlers.