Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
Really? I found it quite shocking a couple years ago when I was invited to one of his
introductory seminars, this was the downslope of the economy where he was asking
people to negotiate increasing the credit on their credit cards with the banks to pay
for his advanced training course and then later negotiate another increase with another
card to go get a house to flip, he noted it as hard money.
This guy Kiyosaki is a showmen and so are a couple of his associates, they make
money off of doing seminars in a downed economy taking advantage of people and
that is about it, Needless to say I left not to return the next day.
I would not know as much as I know about finance and money had it not been for Kiyosaki. In fact, Kiyosaki's information got me out of debt. Kiyosaki's information got me from plumb ignorance to having some idea of what is going on with and in money.
You have an advantage over most people because you know of law and finance as well as the relationship between the two.
I would tailor Kiyosaki's information based on your legal and financial knowledge as well as your personal dispositions.
Ramsey's information is far, far too basic in my opinion. I consider Kiyosaki's information fairly advanced in comparison to Ramsey.
Corporations are designed for engaging in debt and risk with limited liability immunity. Use them for that purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
I tore up all credit cards, paid off loans back in 2003, no more lines of credit either since
then. If your serious about Lawful Money you cannot be playing around with bank money,
this is double mindedness and destroys the cause laid out for a sound Republic.
Banks are doing what we should have been doing, investing in the treasury in lawful money,
then the treasury allows them to fractionalize it at the expense of taxpayers, another words they get paid twice and we are left to look like fools.
There is more of us then there is of them, it is the free will wants of the people that determine the direction of the currency flow. I see the treasury as like one of those old dumb terminal computers, it knows nothing, what you put into it is what you are going to get out of it

Food for thought,

motla68
Fair enough.
As far as republicanism goes, most people have no interest in bringing back or living within a republic. They are quite content with their private credit of the FRB as well as their agent telling them what to do and how to live.
My public/private model accounts for both the private credit of the FRB and lawful money. If at the very least, one can use the system to transition from Lex Mercatoria to American Common Law.