Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money ...??

I believe my perspective on it is unique.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

My posture is that the only freedom from the Lieber Code is to become non-belligerant/non-combatant. Ergo, Financial Peace.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    I think that is a very wise position.

12 Stat at large 257.pdf

12 Stat at large 348.pdf

It would be wise indeed to keep the peace.

And in light of Lieber Code Section 31:

--- SECTION II ---

Public and private property of the enemy--Protection of persons, and especially of women; of religion, the arts and sciences--Punishment of crimes against the inhabitants of hostile countries

31. A victorious army appropriates all public money, seizes all public movable property until further direction by its government, and sequesters for its own benefit or of that of its government all the revenues of real property belonging to the hostile government or nation. The title to such real property remains in abeyance during military occupation, and until the conquest is made complete.

Would someone please show me where the Civil War has ended? It appears that ALL rights, titles and interests are held in Trust by Military,as Trustee. So how do you think the Trustee feels about those who would usurp his Office?

Position of the Trustee: Who is this claiming against OUR estate?

---------------

Reference the 1861 CONFISCATIONS ACT.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-03-11 at 02:24 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Ramsey is alright. Kiyosaki is better in my opinion.
    Then there are other materials that will increase one's financial intelligence.
    Really? I found it quite shocking a couple years ago when I was invited to one of his
    introductory seminars, this was the downslope of the economy where he was asking
    people to negotiate increasing the credit on their credit cards with the banks to pay
    for his advanced training course and then later negotiate another increase with another
    card to go get a house to flip, he noted it as hard money.
    This guy Kiyosaki is a showmen and so are a couple of his associates, they make
    money off of doing seminars in a downed economy taking advantage of people and
    that is about it, Needless to say I left not to return the next day.

I tore up all credit cards, paid off loans back in 2003, no more lines of credit either since
    then. If your serious about Lawful Money you cannot be playing around with bank money,
    this is double mindedness and destroys the cause laid out for a sound Republic.
    Banks are doing what we should have been doing, investing in the treasury in lawful money,
    then the treasury allows them to fractionalize it at the expense of taxpayers, another words they get paid twice and we are left to look like fools.
    There is more of us then there is of them, it is the free will wants of the people that determine the direction of the currency flow. I see the treasury as like one of those old dumb terminal computers, it knows nothing, what you put into it is what you are going to get out of it

Food for thought,

motla68

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Really? I found it quite shocking a couple years ago when I was invited to one of his
    introductory seminars, this was the downslope of the economy where he was asking
    people to negotiate increasing the credit on their credit cards with the banks to pay
    for his advanced training course and then later negotiate another increase with another
    card to go get a house to flip, he noted it as hard money.
    This guy Kiyosaki is a showmen and so are a couple of his associates, they make
    money off of doing seminars in a downed economy taking advantage of people and
    that is about it, Needless to say I left not to return the next day.

I tore up all credit cards, paid off loans back in 2003, no more lines of credit either since
    then. If your serious about Lawful Money you cannot be playing around with bank money,
    this is double mindedness and destroys the cause laid out for a sound Republic.
    Banks are doing what we should have been doing, investing in the treasury in lawful money,
    then the treasury allows them to fractionalize it at the expense of taxpayers, another words they get paid twice and we are left to look like fools.
    There is more of us then there is of them, it is the free will wants of the people that determine the direction of the currency flow. I see the treasury as like one of those old dumb terminal computers, it knows nothing, what you put into it is what you are going to get out of it

Food for thought,

motla68

Now you are starting to get my perspective on the people in the course. Not RAMSEY. However RAMSEY cuts a Credit Card in half on stage in Lesson One. The facilitator though, he admits that he still keeps a CC because of his wife.

I am there to guage shock testing.

Such a government, in its highest degree, assumes a character very closely resembling that of a lawful government. This is when the usurping government expels the regular authorities from their customary seats and functions, and establishes itself in their place, and so becomes the actual government of a country. The distinguishing characteristic of such a government is, that adherents to it in war against the government de jure do not incur the penalties of treason...

I believe this is in alignment with what MJ is saying. I wish BY would facilitate discussion too by pointing out some interesting passages.

It is certainly in alignment with my point - about Financial Peace. - In that when I tried negotiating a Comptroller Warrant without resorting to citation of the UCC - Without Recourse only; the next morning was the Montana Freeman Standoff. Commanding the return of specie (pre-1861) against the US has manifest in that more than once.

I believe this is in alignment with what MJ is saying. I wish BY would facilitate discussion too by pointing out some interesting passages.

It is certainly in alignment with my point - about Financial Peace. - In that when I tried negotiating a Comptroller Warrant without resorting to citation of the UCC - Without Recourse only; the next morning was the Montana Freeman Standoff. Commanding the return of specie (pre-1861) against the US has manifest in that more than once.
    1861 Confiscation Act

here's the thing: If the Military holds Titles [legal/equitable] and Property [rights of use] in Trust, as Trustee. And the beneficiary is government at that time, then we got to look at the structure of government at that time. And in fact "The United States of America" - style of the Art. of Confederacy - was already in default - so the United States comes in and does a thing for it see Preamble. So in fact The United States of America has already been placed into Trust and the United States is government as beneficiary to the Military as Trustee and the US Treasury held in Trust.

Tell me where a private man fits into this trust structure? Will you now argue against the Trustee in regard to his estate? I am neither trustee or beneficiary - I am without, acting as envoy, on behalf of the owner.

Will you, as Adam, cover the sin of one who would take against the Trust - by bond? If you would place a bond, don't you have an interest in said bond?

But then again, you are using Intangible Property of the Trust? = Money! Did you make a demand for lawful money or not? Did you create said money [intangible property]?

For I know I am not trustee and this is your estate in the [FIRST MIDDLE LAST], as cestui que trust; and, while I am authorized by legal right to Use the CQT, I do not intent to trespass the office of the Trustee in Trustee de son Tort.

7. Martial law extends to property, and to persons, whether they are subjects of the enemy or aliens to that government.

31. A victorious army appropriates all public money, seizes all public movable property until further direction by its government, and sequesters for its own benefit or of that of its government all the revenues of real property belonging to the hostile government or nation. The title to such real property remains in abeyance during military occupation, and until the conquest is made complete.

I am still waiting for one to show me the Peace Treaty that ended the Civil War.....

---------------------------------------
    We have already seen that the people of the insurgent States, under the Confederate government were, in legal contemplation, substantially in the same condition as inhabitants of districts of a country occupied and controlled by an [75 U.S. 1, 13] invading belligerent. The rules which would apply in the former case would apply in the latter; and, as in the former case, the people must be regarded as subjects of a foreign power, and contracts among them be interpreted and enforced with reference to the conditions imposed by the conqueror, so in the latter case, the inhabitants must be regarded as under the authority of the insurgent belligerent power actually established as the government of the country, and contracts made with them must be interpreted and enforced with reference to the condition of things created by the acts of the govering power.

Turn your penny over and see if you can find the king of the throne!
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-03-11 at 03:34 PM.

Exactly - the BOND.
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ull=1#post2308

Sorry ..
    traveling has been of necessity

Let's start here

It was by this government exercising its power throughout an immense territory, that the Confederate notes were issued early in the war, and these notes in a short time became almost exclusively the currency of the insurgent States. As contracts in themselves, except in the contingency of successful revolution, these notes were nullities; for, except in that event, there could be no payer. They bore, indeed, this character upon their face, for they were made payable only 'after the ratification of a treaty of peace between the Confederate States and the United States of America.' While the war lasted, however, they had a certain contingent value, and were used as money in nearly all the business transactions of many millions of people. They must be regarded, therefore, as a currency, imposed on the community by irresistible force.

Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    Sorry ..
    traveling has been of necessity

Let's start here

It was by this government exercising its power throughout an immense territory, that the Confederate notes were issued early in the war, and these notes in a short time became almost exclusively the currency of the insurgent States. As contracts in themselves, except in the contingency of successful revolution, these notes were nullities; for, except in that event, there could be no payer. They bore, indeed, this character upon their face, for they were made payable only 'after the ratification of a treaty of peace between the Confederate States and the United States of America.' While the war lasted, however, they had a certain contingent value, and were used as money in nearly all the business transactions of many millions of people. They must be regarded, therefore, as a currency, imposed on the community by irresistible force.

Thank you BY!

It is good to have you back with us, Welcome and Happy Trails in your travels too.

The point that MJ and I barter with is the monetizing of sin - that the original Income Tax began in the form of having to sacrifice your prize livestock to an angry God of Abraham. He was angry because gold was valueless until people foiled it and wrapped idols and made them shiny and pretty - the Golden Calf.

Moses sung his song of Forgiveness and Redemption and actually changed God's mind about destroying Israel. The price though, was a steep one - the Income Tax, and the subsequent monetizing of sin through currency in the Messianic Model.

The point I keep making though is that the mental models are much older than 1861. The passage you are speaking of began on the SW corner of the Monument right here in Old Colorado City of Colorado Springs.

The original estate is not within the scope of Israel.

Jesus did not become a formal initiate until he was dunked in the Jordan River, with John in the Order of Archelaus.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images