Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money ...??

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Really? I found it quite shocking a couple years ago when I was invited to one of his
    introductory seminars, this was the downslope of the economy where he was asking
    people to negotiate increasing the credit on their credit cards with the banks to pay
    for his advanced training course and then later negotiate another increase with another
    card to go get a house to flip, he noted it as hard money.
    This guy Kiyosaki is a showmen and so are a couple of his associates, they make
    money off of doing seminars in a downed economy taking advantage of people and
    that is about it, Needless to say I left not to return the next day.
    I would not know as much as I know about finance and money had it not been for Kiyosaki. In fact, Kiyosaki's information got me out of debt. Kiyosaki's information got me from plumb ignorance to having some idea of what is going on with and in money.
    You have an advantage over most people because you know of law and finance as well as the relationship between the two.
    I would tailor Kiyosaki's information based on your legal and financial knowledge as well as your personal dispositions.
    Ramsey's information is far, far too basic in my opinion. I consider Kiyosaki's information fairly advanced in comparison to Ramsey.
    Corporations are designed for engaging in debt and risk with limited liability immunity. Use them for that purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    I tore up all credit cards, paid off loans back in 2003, no more lines of credit either since
    then. If your serious about Lawful Money you cannot be playing around with bank money,
    this is double mindedness and destroys the cause laid out for a sound Republic.
    Banks are doing what we should have been doing, investing in the treasury in lawful money,
    then the treasury allows them to fractionalize it at the expense of taxpayers, another words they get paid twice and we are left to look like fools.
    There is more of us then there is of them, it is the free will wants of the people that determine the direction of the currency flow. I see the treasury as like one of those old dumb terminal computers, it knows nothing, what you put into it is what you are going to get out of it

Food for thought,

motla68
    Fair enough.
    As far as republicanism goes, most people have no interest in bringing back or living within a republic. They are quite content with their private credit of the FRB as well as their agent telling them what to do and how to live.
    My public/private model accounts for both the private credit of the FRB and lawful money. If at the very least, one can use the system to transition from Lex Mercatoria to American Common Law.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

The original estate is not within the scope of Israel.
    Election.pdf

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

--------------------------

Isa 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Isa 6:9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

Isa 6:13 But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.

verse 13 speaks to the Remnant in every Generation and the Election in the last Generation. With Duty as co-trustee and co-beneficiary; these will not drop the trust. For these are presanctified and prejustified and preordained to duty!

There is but one Redeemer. In the former Age Yehovah Saves, in this age of Flesh, by Faith, in Yehoshuah. But there are others who have already overcome who FIRST trusted on Yehovah!

See how the Sons of Cain work. Daniel was definitely Remnant/Elect and they tried all that they could to harm Daniel - yet, Daniel, a type for Election in latter days, would not bow to the Image and to its Laws; Daniel prayed towards Jerusalem three times a day. And Daniel was delivered up to the King, just as Election will also be; see Mark 13, Luke 21, Matt 24 for a specific reason.

All that I have is yours to the Elect son! Give him no inheritance for he shall inherit Yehovah! AWESOME!
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I would not know as much as I know about finance and money had it not been for Kiyosaki. In fact, Kiyosaki's information got me out of debt. Kiyosaki's information got me from plumb ignorance to having some idea of what is going on with and in money.
    You have an advantage over most people because you know of law and finance as well as the relationship between the two.
    I would tailor Kiyosaki's information based on your legal and financial knowledge as well as your personal dispositions.
    Ramsey's information is far, far too basic in my opinion. I consider Kiyosaki's information fairly advanced in comparison to Ramsey.
    Corporations are designed for engaging in debt and risk with limited liability immunity. Use them for that purpose.
    Kiyosaki's money 101 game should be pre-requisite to each boy and girl before the age of 14. How many will believe my house is my greatest asset? Does that house make you any money? Or are you paying a boatload of interest to another? Still think it to be an asset. Kiyosaki's books helped me to see money in a new light. And to that I am grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Kiyosaki's money 101 game should be pre-requisite to each boy and girl before the age of 14. How many will believe my house is my greatest asset? Does that house make you any money? Or are you paying a boatload of interest to another? Still think it to be an asset. Kiyosaki's books helped me to see money in a new light. And to that I am grateful.
    Right on, right on ...

In my opinion, it isn't an asset unless it produces income for you.
    Buy and hold of any "asset" only makes money for others.
    And that tenure is an EQUITY stake at that !!

Right on, right on ...

Wow!

That is a helpful light to shed.

Right on, right on ...

Or, you can play Monopoly and ask yourself - where did the money come from? And what is this Property? You might incorporate ideas such, as lease with option to buy, or just options, or seller financing to buy, or buy for cash directly from Owner, or a number of other ways to buy - but do keep good records.

At the end of the game - the property goes back to the banker - an anonymous figure.

Example what if you own Park Place and another owns Boardwalk - Perhaps you enter into a deal with the Owner of Boardwalk to lease Park Place to him for $300 each time around the board. While he can now improve the property due to his interest in it, he may have a term limit on the lease [20x around the board] and if he does not execute the option to buy, the improvements revert back to the remainderman - you. Makes the game a bit more interesting and a lot more real.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-04-11 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

The point I keep making though is that the mental models are much older than 1861. The passage you are speaking of began on the SW corner of the Monument right here in Old Colorado City of Colorado Springs.
    David, I opened the 2nd link :The Governor is Trustee de son Tort as he acted as DEFACTO Trustee absent any authorization from the War Department - Military as Trustee was usurped by Governor acting as Trustee. Governor claims he had been granted Agency from an authorized source - maybe he was or maybe not. I am unfamiliar with the Governor Gilpen's story.

Care to share,as much as you dare?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Or, you can play Monopoly and ask yourself - where did the money come from? And what is this Property? You might incorporate ideas such, as lease with option to buy, or just options, or seller financing to buy, or buy for cash directly from Owner, or a number of other ways to buy - but do keep good records.

At the end of the game - the property goes back to the banker - an anonymous figure.

Example what if you own Park Place and another owns Boardwalk - Perhaps you enter into a deal with the Owner of Boardwalk to lease Park Place to him for $300 each time around the board. While he can now improve the property due to his interest in it, he may have a term limit on the lease [20x around the board] and if he does not execute the option to buy, the improvements revert back to the remainderman - you. Makes the game a bit more interesting and a lot more real.
    Holy snap!
    I never considered that. I am disturbed by this revelation.

I will keep this in mind.....

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade View Post
    Care to share,as much as you dare?
    Rich Dad, Poor Dad is an excellent introductory basis to how the wealthy play the game of money. As far as I am concerned, he gives it all away.

After reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad, you then need to begin building up your financial education so that you too can play the game to win. Winning in the financial game is to have an abundance of cash and assets that generate revenue.

One of the biggest reasons people lose in capitalism is because they don't know how to count (George Gordon). In addition to learning how to count, we want to learn how to improve our financial report cards (net worth, financial statements, etc.). Accounting is most important.

So learn how to count and learn how to read money (accounting).
    Also, learn and master sales.

Won't hurt to master the customs of merchants either (Lex Mercatoria).

Is there anything specific you would like me to address?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 05-04-11 at 09:36 PM.