Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lawful Money ...??

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    David,

Do you have any information confirming that Abraham Lincoln transferred all of the property of the USA to the Navy in the 1860's, creating a Public Trust and making the people the Beneficiaries and the Navy the Military Trustees, in order to preserve the Union, which the Creditors were trying to destroy?

Doug
    Lieber Code:
    45. All captures and booty belong, according to the modern law of war, primarily to the government of the captor. Prize money, whether on sea or land, can now only be claimed under local law.

You answered a question directed at me with your cryptic misdirection. Did you realize that the Civil War ended a long time ago?

P.S. I should apologize, again.

I thought that Motla68 was up to developing the Lieber Code's role in the current state of Emergency, and how the perpetual condition of rule executive order and martial rule plays its role though banking.

It did not occur to me that pointing out his posture of approach, as I perceive it would be so acute.

I am sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S. I should apologize, again.

I thought that Motla68 was up to developing the Lieber Code's role in the current state of Emergency, and how the perpetual condition of rule executive order and martial rule plays its role though banking.

It did not occur to me that pointing out his posture of approach, as I perceive it would be so acute.

I am sorry.
    Thank you.

I see that a class-action lawsuit against Dave Ramsey, his company The Lampo Group, and marketing firm Happy Hour Media Group has been filed in the U.S. District Court for Western Washington.
    The lawsuit seeks damages in excess of $150 million.

https://julieroys.com/dave-ramsey-su...e-exit-advice/

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    I see that a class-action lawsuit against Dave Ramsey, his company The Lampo Group, and marketing firm Happy Hour Media Group has been filed in the U.S. District Court for Western Washington.
    The lawsuit seeks damages in excess of $150 million.

https://julieroys.com/dave-ramsey-su...e-exit-advice/

Thank you for mentioning it. I have been through his Financial Peace University seminars three times, studying psychology.

P.S. I recall some geopolitical social engineering. I was on the FPU forums and slipped in a couple posts how David promoted selling all your gold and silver to his friend on the side of the stage there. Many people did so on the advice that this was very wise, to sell your gold and use the money to get out of debt. But this was while gold was in a soaring price Spot. So these people lost all that profit, that David's friend (we can easily presume) gained.

The forums shut down. A few years later they were back up though.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files