Thread: Quatlosers have no answer for Lawful Money

JohnnyCash

Talking Quatlosers have no answer for Lawful Money

well, no substantive answer. They do resort to name-calling, the telltale sign of defeat.

If you're unaware, quatloos.com is a site populated largely by legal & other professionals (many from the District of Criminals). Some of us enjoy engaging them for education. Contrary to its stated goal, I suspect its primary purpose is to protect & defend the bankers' scam operated in partnership with government actors.

Anyway, they control their own site pretty well, and so I've chatted on a more level playing field for a long while with a few Quatlosers over here. I discovered they have no substantive answer to Lawful Money remedy found at Title 12 USC 411. It's not often one has a chance to engage a real live professional tyrant one-on-one. Great fun if you've got the stomach for it!
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 05-02-11 at 10:01 PM.

Talk about a den of vipers ....

Their bark is a lot worse than their bite though. They like to meddle outside of cyberspace though - especially with JJ MacNAB that can be interesting. She has no boundaries of any official capacity and it would seem that officials encourage her.

http://www.deathandtaxes.com/bio.htm

http://alina_stefanescu.typepad.com/..._of_helpf.html

I am unfamiliar with the flavor of that Freedom Watch forum but I dipped my foot:

http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/fo...ration-of-law-

JohnnyCash
    I'd just like to say that David has been engaging his sharpest critics over at Quatloos recently and it's been very educational for me. Of course they've put him on (every-post-approved) moderation, and frequently move his posts over to the (slated for auto-deletion) Flame Wars category. My take is David is revealing some dangerous truth. Well ... dangerous to central banking anyway, which nearly to a man they all defend.

The site owner, attorner Jay K. ADKISSON posting as 'sooltauq,' I believe also posts as 'Famspear' who I've mocked for several years now. No post of mine (Harvester) has been approved over there for over a week now so it appears I've been effectively banished. HA! Afraid of the truth much Famspire? In one of my last posts I anticipated the stifling of speech and called the Quatlosers cowards for hiding & refusing to debate. My successful experience filing a 'zero return' and redeeming lawful money directly refutes most of what Famspear says.

We're winning the war folks!

When a group or party can't get you to buy into their ideas followed by extraction and transfer of some your personal wealth from you to them, expect them to turn hostile .
    Last edited by shikamaru; 09-28-11 at 04:49 PM.