Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You may be entitled to significant cash compensation

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Spanish flu its not yet . Not fake definitely not but in a engineering the shut downs its was a calm bit of pestilence . The containment and not finding a immunization is the directive forget a ted talk even with your cure it wouldn't help David a taste for evil is a tribal affair not ethical but a global batch of shitheads given to a Organizational kaos corruption blames especially claiming a ethnicism as the economic crisis has just bankers every shade creed breed just saying u tie your neighbor up and he dies cause nobody unties him hows that my fault if he dies
    forget a ted talk even with your cure it wouldn't help David a taste for evil is a tribal affair not ethical but a global batch of shitheads given to a Organizational kaos
    Seventeen years to reconsider that kind of decadence on a social level was a generous gift. Do I just keep offering it over and over, postponing indefinitely?

Name:  Georgia guidestones RC CHRISTIAN.jpg
Views: 815
Size:  282.4 KB

Thereby the none energy ethical gift postponing indefinitely? Your Alchemy is now benevolence if we cant study the winners do we already know who the losers are. Global Gluttony thats been a virus along time . be safe David the fed and the ted comfortably numb

Banned
    Reminder that 2019 federal income tax returns are due postmarked by July 15, 2020 so if you haven't started yet, you best get cracking.
    Thank you to all lawful money filers!

Are you going to walk us through filing a Lawful Money tax return this year? You know, sharpen your pencil, grab an adult beverage, fire up TurboTax ...

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Are you going to walk us through filing a Lawful Money tax return this year? You know, sharpen your pencil, grab an adult beverage, fire up TurboTax ...
    This page helps clarify your demand:

uscode.house.gov
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    No, I think you're all capable of filing on your own. The key being it's a tax on a certain kind of income; the federal income tax is really an excise tax on use of private Federal Reserve credit - easily avoided by redeeming lawful money. Besides that I'm too busy; dealing with a 1099 that's so big it's got a table of contents!

There's a new form this year 1040-SR “U.S. Tax Return for Seniors”
    And a new question about virtual currencies. I can confirm that TurboTax (e-file) won't allow you to skip answering; it requires a Yes/No answer.

Name:  Screenshot_virtual_currency.jpg
Views: 754
Size:  90.8 KB

This virtual currency question is a very interesting attorney quandary. For the unredeemed it presents a big privacy problem indeed. One invests in the cybercurrency on a presumption that it is aside and separate from Fed notes and here is a Yes/No question. But for the Redeemed it is a big red flag for the IRS agent to get this strait up to Legal:

Name:  2019 1040 Schedule 1 cryptocurrency w demand PRIVATE.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  295.8 KB

If you are using the Fed's private credit, they have a residual interest in anything you purchase with their notes. This is the essence of SDR's backing the US Dollar floating exchange rate - Bretton Woods Amendments.

Search "Fed Assets Current" and look at the footnotes carefully. You must report about your use of their notes, including the shirt on your back, that you bought for them with their currency, if they request it.

Thank you for the image Lorne. Very nice. And thanks for leaving the redeemed to express their redemption for themselves. The posture of confidence is necessary.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-14-20 at 09:07 AM.

Banned
    Yes, that's how I deal with that virtual currency question - leave it blank. And maybe mark it PRIVATE because it is private; none of your business. Like any red blooded American I enjoy some bitcoin. It's not Federal Reserve anything, in fact it totally bypasses central banking. And I didn't exchange any Fed Reserve credit for virtual currency either (I exchange lawful money for bitcoin).

PS. I also discovered you can amend your filed & paid-for TurboTax return. Simply go to the Tax Home page, then scroll all the way to bottom and click on the blue "Add a State" button. That will let you make changes, but only if haven't e-filed already. I don't e-file; I go "Print my Return" and then attach copies of my demand for lawful money.
    Last edited by lorne; 07-15-20 at 02:47 AM.

Banned
    To follow up on this, I filed my TY2019 lawful money tax return on paper and left the question at the top of Schedule 1 blank:
    At any time during 2019, did you receive, sell, send, exchange, or otherwise acquire any financial interest in any virtual currency?

Didn't answer it at all and yet I did receive my tax refund as requested. So it appears answering that question was voluntary after all, and TurboTax just decided to make the answer required when it really isn't.