Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You may be entitled to significant cash compensation

Banned

You may be entitled to significant cash compensation

Have you or a loved one used Federal Reserve notes and been injured as a result? You may be entitled to significant cash compensation. We have uncovered a long running central bank scheme whereby FRNs have been passed as if they were money. You may have been conned into borrowing private credit of the FED thinking it was public money not realizing US Treasury has first lien on everything you bought with it. Since 1914 these debt notes have destroyed homes & families and caused many Americans to pay easily avoided income taxes as well as loss of value due to overprinting (inflation). Call my office today to see if you've been a victim of this extra-constitutional scheme. We may have attorneys standing by who may or may not be willing to say anything about this.
    Last edited by lorne; 02-25-20 at 02:49 PM.

I love the amusing posts around here.

I am thinking that last sentence might elaborate how attorneys can say anything they please with immunity...

Your call may be recorded for quality control purposes.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Your call may be recorded for quality control purposes.

I only hear consent for me to record...

How about a class action?

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF

MARCEL, MS. MARCEL, and
    MINI-MARCEL, individually and
    on behalf of all others similarly situated,
    Plaintiffs,

v.

BOARD OF GOVERNORS of the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM, RESERVE BANKS, DEPOSITORY INSTITUTIONS and MEMBERS OF CONGRESS,
    Defendants.

INTRODUCTION
    The Federal Reserve System was created by act of Congress in 1913. Originally called the Aldrich Plan, the Federal Reserve Act was written after a secret meeting on Jekyll Island South Carolina in 1910 between the following men:

Nelson ALDRICH - Senator from Rhode Island
    Abram Piatt ANDREW Jr - Asst Secretary of the Treasury
    Henry P. DAVISON - senior partner of J.P. Morgan
    Charles NORTON - President of the First National Bank of New York
    Benjamin STRONG - head of J. P. Morgan's Banker's Trust Company
    Frank VANDERLIP - President of National City Bank of New York (largest bank in America)
    Paul WARBURG - partner in Kuhn, Loeb & Company (a representative of the Rothschild banking dynasty)

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    INTRODUCTION
    The Federal Reserve System was created by act of Congress in 1913. Originally called the Aldrich Plan, the Federal Reserve Act was written after a secret meeting on Jekyll Island South Carolina in 1910 between the following men:

Nelson ALDRICH - Senator from Rhode Island
    Abram Piatt ANDREW Jr - Asst Secretary of the Treasury
    Henry P. DAVISON - senior partner of J.P. Morgan
    Charles NORTON - President of the First National Bank of New York
    Benjamin STRONG - head of J. P. Morgan's Banker's Trust Company
    Frank VANDERLIP - President of National City Bank of New York (largest bank in America)
    Paul WARBURG - partner in Kuhn, Loeb & Company (a representative of the Rothschild banking dynasty)
    I refrain from reciting my research about the Letters of Woodrow WILSON and especially around the advent of the Federal Reserve. Tempting.

New York and ROTHSCHILD became furtive in my imagination as the predominant doctrine of Capturing the Mind came into light, while I was in a rather deep melatonin cleanse (deep sleep).

www.tinyurl.com/mannasulfurburns

The Israelite invasion of Canaan was without a doubt hostile. Egypt was acting peacekeeper as Moses (AMENHOTEP IV was Ahkenaten) induced monatomic gold (manna) into the Israelites as ESP/intuition-enhanced supersoldiers. This produced a Jewish mindset of revering territorial conquest that continues aggressive defense even today.

The Super Jubilee came to a head in 2016. Proof of Service on the Triumvirate.

And by "aggressive defense" I mean an antisocial offensive. Again, as always launched on a guilt trip. This fear-based thinking will come to an end; probably after a major culling of the human population. Consider the probability that HITLER read these two 1928 articles in Century Magazine.

Regards,
    David Merrill.

Descending.
    Lyrics.

Health & Bank Organization automatically means corruption prior to any "fake virus" economists had already been predicting this stock market collapse.Oligarchy its driving this panic and frenzy to disguise and cover-up the actual origins of the collapse of the 10 year US-taxpayer funded stock-market bubble some one needs there books balanced with emergency fake dollars again bond credits. Dr jekyll and Hyde Parks

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Health & Bank Organization automatically means corruption prior to any "fake virus" economists had already been predicting this stock market collapse.Oligarchy its driving this panic and frenzy to disguise and cover-up the actual origins of the collapse of the 10 year US-taxpayer funded stock-market bubble some one needs there books balanced with emergency fake dollars again bond credits. Dr jekyll and Hyde Parks
    The Chinese elite class has recently taken to dining on exotic live-trafficked (caged imported) raw bloody meat. So the scenario might be a kangaroo from Australia with an impala from Africa and a squid from the West Coast all slaughtered only a moment before being consumed together on the plate. These animals have no relationship in the food chain as the, We are what we eat doctrine goes National Geographic. Not like eating lion and gazelle from the same African steppe. The stomach is an incubator for these still-living protiens to vie for survival and mutate into live viruses.

So I will not be calling the coronavirus a fake. This is a retribution for an imbalance coerced by debt/poverty based wealth being channeled to elite groups with irrational tastes and wants. Like what the World Trade Center represented in financial circles back in 2001. The Bill of Exchange processed exactly to the day...

P.S. In other words 9/11 was the warning when the central banks chose not to forgive debt worldwide - 30-Day Judgment. While the 2003 SARS scare was the warning not to cultivate the COVID-19 Coronavirus. I have already cured the Coronavirus. I have shown you that. Not only did China get that, but the US and US DoD also got it. Ignorance catches up until it is the humans on the living planet that are the virus to be culled.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-18-20 at 05:29 PM.

Spanish flu its not yet . Not fake definitely not but in a engineering the shut downs its was a calm bit of pestilence . The containment and not finding a immunization is the directive forget a ted talk even with your cure it wouldn't help David a taste for evil is a tribal affair not ethical but a global batch of shitheads given to a Organizational kaos corruption blames especially claiming a ethnicism as the economic crisis has just bankers every shade creed breed just saying u tie your neighbor up and he dies cause nobody unties him hows that my fault if he dies