Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You may be entitled to significant cash compensation

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    To follow up on this, I filed my TY2019 lawful money tax return on paper and left the question at the top of Schedule 1 blank:
    At any time during 2019, did you receive, sell, send, exchange, or otherwise acquire any financial interest in any virtual currency?

Didn't answer it at all and yet I did receive my tax refund as requested. So it appears answering that question was voluntary after all, and TurboTax just decided to make the answer required when it really isn't.

That is great! I am copying this over to What Does the IRS Agent Really Think?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-17-20 at 09:57 PM.

Check out this FED graph. When it updates July 27th the United States will be spending over 1 trillion dollars a year on interest. They're borrowing like there's no tomorrow. It could well surpass Social Security expenditure to be the largest single line item in the budget! A trillion dollars to the banksters for debt service when it could be zero.

The FED graph updated and came in just shy of 1 trillion:

Name:  IMG_20230729_070003.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  126.4 KB

Seems like we're headed into the final round. On a value basis this has got to be the world's biggest scam. Create a private currency then charge the people $969.9 billion a year
    to use it.