Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Redemption

Are you referring to REGINA VS FRANK BRUNO ?

One of your Greatest hits walter That transcript has know yankee/ american cousins its a private canadian document made public thanks to you wall eh

Canadian Taxpayers are they a Itemized group french italian irish chinese i wonder if chinese canadians can chose english or french agents or does the crown agency have a chinese representative. What is a employer holding back if its not a canadian tax and if your redemption isn't in canadian currency or bills then why the two serial #ers on the bill must be two sets of books. No agent would every help explain whats canadian signature and endorsement.If any asiatic tax payers yen for the redemption of canadian money drop the canadian part of your inheritage. I haven't seen a posting canadians since the quatloos posing / equivalents of one. good point lorne hows a crown agent got any authority over me.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Are you referring to REGINA VS FRANK BRUNO ?
    Yes. I have not studied through the fidelity bonding in Canada so BRUNO is enforcement, to abate a nuisance. The nuisance is whenever the Crown refuses to acknowledge the right to restrict endorsement according to the Bank Act.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Canadian Taxpayers are they a Itemized group french italian irish chinese i wonder if chinese canadians can chose english or french agents or does the crown agency have a chinese representative. What is a employer holding back if its not a canadian tax and if your redemption isn't in canadian currency or bills then why the two serial #ers on the bill must be two sets of books. No agent would every help explain whats canadian signature and endorsement.If any asiatic tax payers yen for the redemption of canadian money drop the canadian part of your inheritage. I haven't seen a posting canadians since the quatloos posing / equivalents of one. good point lorne hows a crown agent got any authority over me.
    My xPartranslator is kicking in again. This jumped out at me...

What is a employer holding back if its not a canadian tax and if your redemption isn't in canadian currency or bills then why the two serial #ers on the bill must be two sets of books.
    Withholdings! We have another Canadian poised on the Lesson Plan. Thanks xParte!

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    One of your Greatest hits walter That transcript has know yankee/ american cousins its a private canadian document made public thanks to you wall eh
    I have found another one which is probably just as good by accident. I am guessing it is just as good because I have never read it but how I found it makes me think its another sledge hammer. Maybe someone here can help me try to find it.

REGINA vs ANTHONY BLAIR

I was doing a google search on BRUNO and found this page. Its from a book called
    " Law and the Built Environment "
    By Douglas Wood

https://books.google.ca/books?id=wjp...0bruno&f=false

In it the author uses BRUNO as an example to describe simple court procedure which I found very strange knowing that the case is such a sludge hammer. And as you can see he also uses ANTHONY BLAIR. So lets get our hands on BLAIR.

The Canadian dollar is known informally as the Loonie.

Name:  Canadian_Dollar_-_reverse.png
Views: 2089
Size:  178.7 KB

Of course the Bank of Canada has launched QE (quantitative easing) just like our FED.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/lo...ut-launches-qe

I also found this BRUNO case. I have no clue if it is the same man but I think it must be.
    The case is him/wife against the taxation system.
    Interesting case for this topic.

https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcsc/do...&resultIndex=1

walter frank bruno is all about standing seems the federal crown has none i wont bore you with federal crown vs provincial crown in a provincial court or a federal court hows the criminal code of CANADA become a municipal code a county code or provincial code it dont . Back in the day i lived at the drake hotel and got fed at 401 club just up from steam clock it was a mission of sorts longshoreman or 44 club on hastings when BC Sugar was getting asia sweet

lawful loonies or toonies or kennedy silver dollars or Dwight half lonnies its a minted mind keeps me searching for a heart of gold

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    I have found another one which is probably just as good by accident. I am guessing it is just as good because I have never read it but how I found it makes me think its another sledge hammer. Maybe someone here can help me try to find it.

REGINA vs ANTHONY BLAIR

I was doing a google search on BRUNO and found this page. Its from a book called
    " Law and the Built Environment "
    By Douglas Wood

https://books.google.ca/books?id=wjp...0bruno&f=false

In it the author uses BRUNO as an example to describe simple court procedure which I found very strange knowing that the case is such a sludge hammer. And as you can see he also uses ANTHONY BLAIR. So lets get our hands on BLAIR.
    I am grateful.