Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Redemption

Canadian Redemption

Are there some sanitized examples of Redeeming Lawful Money returns and refunds from the Crown?

I am looking to build a good database.

Banned
    The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
    Of the big lake they call Gitchi gumee
    The lake, it is said, never gives up her dead
    When the skies of November turn gloomy.

Question Canadian Remedy

First time redeemer here, looking to redeem for 2019. Located in Ontario, Canada. My situation is that my employer takes all of the deductions off and uses direct deposit to my chequing account. The chequing account was not opened with any lawful money verbiage on the documents. I have access to all of my stubs through an online portal where I can print them off and stamp them providing proof of lawful money redemption. I'm going to order a stamp with the verbiage below..

"Special deposit for credit on account
    to be redeemed in lawful money without recourse
    Bills of Exchange Act, RSC 1985, c B-4, s 67(1)
    my signature here"

Does this contain all the required verbiage? I have referenced the acts below. Should I write Special deposit or will Deposit be fine?

http://canlii.ca/t/53z69 - Bank Act
    http://canlii.ca/t/hz62 - Bills of Exchange Act

Within my understanding the right to restrict my endorsement of my paycheck, and redeem lawful money (money without private interest owing) from my employer in exchange for my labour, should be the same as the U.S. version USCA12 section 411?

See a bit of history of the Canadian banking system here. One by the Bank of Canada..:

https://www.bankofcanada.ca/wp-conte.../swp2017-5.pdf
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JKP...ew?usp=sharing

Will I need any other type of supplemental evidence of lawful money redemption besides my pay stubs with the verbiage stamped on the back and signed by me?

Just trying to piece it all together.

Thanks!

I am processing that...

Something seems contradictory about Special Deposit followed by - for credit on account. I am not sure the bank can distinguish between owing you the bills in the vault and private credit from the Crown; central banking debt notes.

P.S. Thank you BTW; Your post and research are taking me through a productive mental journey transposing into Canadian Crown Templar history.

Name:  Canada Redemption Restrictive Endorsement.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  189.3 KB

I will be back to this later.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-11-20 at 06:23 PM.

Lightbulb Report Excerpt for the National Monetary Commission

Found an interesting article that references the Canadian monetary system pg. (62) and lawful money as Dominion notes or gold on pg. (65). Could this be used as a reference to the difference between lawful money (dominion notes or gold) as opposed to private credit (bank notes) when articulating the redemption verbiage. Specifically if you reference back to pg. (63) second paragraph.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/pdf/1011847.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Jroc View Post
    Found an interesting article that references the Canadian monetary system pg. (62) and lawful money as Dominion notes or gold on pg. (65). Could this be used as a reference to the difference between lawful money (dominion notes or gold) as opposed to private credit (bank notes) when articulating the redemption verbiage. Specifically if you reference back to pg. (63) second paragraph.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/pdf/1011847.pdf
    Thanks again Jroc!

Name:  Crown Dominion under Stress 1910.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  377.2 KB

Seldom do we find such insight into the thinking of the Jekyll Island crew, formulating the Fed Act.

J you might've single handedly Jrocked all them private credit (bank notes) into dominion loonies & toonies notes or lawful money eh. as in “I know, eh?” — is popularly considered to be a marker of Canadian speech. Canadians use eh more frequently than in any other country, and also have the most varied usage of the interjection. So my interjection is a CANADA NATIONAL NOTE is a bill Who has DOMAIN over DOMINION NOTES is it in the public domain when i demand for my public labor returned or was i acting privately for eligible bank credits . All those IRS victories are well fought lorne makes it look a lot easier than its ever been verbatim wise stateside that is on the yankee side .MJ got the Mason Dixon line 21 and Somewhere out west a whole in wall tax holdup on them reserves federal volunteers and privateers. Redeeming Lawful Money returns and refunds from the Crown?

I am looking to build a good database.youve been given plenty gifts gringo However this and Frank Are Two WILD GEESE paint another colour on your front door and some my friends still dont know who they belong too. Throttling this thread its never Justice / just us

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Are there some sanitized examples of Redeeming Lawful Money returns and refunds from the Crown?
    What if, the Canadians posting here aren't Canadians? Seems to me the last thing an agent will do is help anyone escape central banking.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    What if, the Canadians posting here aren't Canadians? Seems to me the last thing an agent will do is help anyone escape central banking.
    I think the CRA has 99% of the population wrapped up in the central banking system.. haha I wouldn't think they care to send agents to online forums when everyone is already subscribing to the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Jroc View Post
    I think the CRA has 99% of the population wrapped up in the central banking system.. haha I wouldn't think they care to send agents to online forums when everyone is already subscribing to the system.
    Hi Jroc; In light of BRUNO, I have seen them lie about tailing a suitor to make it seem a coincidence that a drug investigator just happened along at the moment. This brought out the equivalent "Interstate Commerce Clause" involving the Crown in jurisdiction. Even though I was helping the Canadian suitors through traffic cases.