Thread: Curing Pandemic

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Sound waves? Didn't the Rife Frequency Generator generate radio waves? Similar to his predecessor Albert Abrams, with the Electronic Reactions of Abrams (ERA). Scientific American concluded: "At best, [ERA] is all an illusion. At worst, it is a colossal fraud."
    https://www.theguardian.com/science/2004/apr/15/farout
    But this may be an opportunity, during a pandemic, to demonstrate it isn't pseudoscience.

I personally don't know anyone with diagnosed with coronavirus. What are your symptoms?
    I have no interest in proving it either way.

My belief is that the Council of Trent set some serious boundaries on the success of science. The Pope accepted that reason and science were progressing so he claimed all things spiritual while leaving things of the world to scientists. But he retained the authority whenever science overstepped into the spiritual.

For example the mystery about the Pyramids is really where did all the rubble go? Chipping all those stones would have left a lot of crumbs. But the quarries measure the same as the Pyramids. Sure you see the three descending sizes so that shows the two smaller pyramids were ramps. But hauling those stones was a bigger chore than can be explained in the time frame they were built.

So imagine a technology based in faith?

We could build the Pyramids today but it would take a lot of metal equipment that just did not exist then.

You could put the signet on a loudspeaker and it would devitalize COVID-19 on the surfaces toward the speakers, or not. I have seen the Biofield Spectrum Analyzer in action and even looked inside it. It was a sine wave mixer. So the BNC 632 complex arbitrary waveform generator is an advancement.

Name:  Harmonic 85MHz sanitized.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  343.6 KB

Name:  728 Hz square wave.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  47.1 KB

I am showing the third harmonic of the 28.322 MHz carrier for the harmonic pulsar. Traditionally Rife technology rides a violet lamp carrier but the radio waves give good penetration through the body, walls etc.

Name:  Rife machinery measured audio.JPG
Views: 317
Size:  61.5 KB

P.S. I fell asleep to an audio book - The Kybalion.

I memorized the principles.

The Mind is All. The Universe is mental.
    Correspondence
    Vibration
    Rhythm
    Polarity
    Cause and Effect
    I believe contemplating vibration and rhythm is helpful for understanding Royal RIFE career work.

P.P.S. The last post has a remarkable symbol - the Red Cross -> Rosicrucian -> Mark of Cain/King/Queen. Cain never killed Abel, these were two classes in ancient Sumer/Mesopotamia. The passage in the Bible literally means that Cain's blood was like heaven, and Abel's blood was like the earth, below heaven. Subservient to the ruling class, the Cain/King/Queen.

Samuel was correct, reviving the Cain Bloodline as a ruling class was a curse on Israel. Not because we are unwise and incompetent to rule, but because it devolves humanity into division. Us and Them. There were literally tons of manna, highward spin exotic matter/gold discovered in 1904 at Hathor Temple. The Enlightenment was meant to go around. Not just for the ruling Anunnaki.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-13-20 at 03:57 AM.