Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Curing Pandemic

Curing Pandemic

You might already be aware that I cured the world of SARS in 2003:

And this of course means that the DoD and US can easily apply this cure to COVID-19. Which is a loaded mouthful in itself during an election year with Executive Order #13910 especially being of Title 50 and the Trading With the Enemy Act "Hoarding". Interestingly this political angle brings to mind the Credit River Money Decision and leveraging credit on these personal member bank bailouts - but that is for my next post in the appropriate category.

My point is that everybody knows how to cure the world of COVID-19 since at least 2003. More that keeping such a simple solution out of the hands of the experts is a geopolitical social engineering platform designed in the Hegelian dialectic.

INGREDIENTS

1 4 conductor jack earbud with a microphone ($1 Dollar Tree)
    1 3 conductor jack earbud for music ($1 Dollar Tree)
    1 MP3 player, pad or Android
    1 cell phone (the higher "G" the better)

Name:  Cure for COVID-19 RIFE frequencies wiring.jpg
Views: 929
Size:  436.5 KB

DIRECTIONS

Solder the left earbud from the simpler jack, to the microphone of the more complex earbuds.

Name:  microphone inline earbud speaker.jpg
Views: 927
Size:  267.9 KB

Name:  microphone.jpg
Views: 904
Size:  275.6 KB

Play the mp3 file attached. I have a higher resolution file on my gdrive. It sounds very annoying so plug in the 3 - conductor jack and listen with the earbuds, to keep the peace. Make a phone call. I think most of the COVID-19 signet gets filtered out by satellites and cell towers but it may be effective to disinfect at the recipient phone, I don't know. While the call is going plug in the 4 - conductor jack to the microphone/earphone port of the phone.

Allow the phone to carry the signet to your cell tower for a few minutes. The carrier will penetrate all living tissue as well of course as the walls, proven by your reaching the cell tower.

My observation is that I can use the right earbuds with the microphone like normal and I hear the COVID-19 signet when I add it in, pausing or starting the signet.

P.S. If I worked for the government I would have made this cost $2B, not $2!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

A soundwave will knockout COVID-19? Who knew. It's taking forever to kill me, hardly any symptoms. Who came up with this bioweapon anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    A soundwave will knockout COVID-19? Who knew. It's taking forever to kill me, hardly any symptoms. Who came up with this bioweapon anyway?
    The signet (sound wave) is a complex waveform composed of harmonics that can devitalize the simple protein, single-strand of DNA virus. The trick is to penetrate tissue. I am utilizing the cell phone as the carrier.

I composed my thoughts about the origins of the COVID-19 virus on a Rife Frequency Forum.

By curing the world of SARS in 2003 I have cured the world of COVID-19 at this current time. See how it was in the US Patent and Trademark Office and also flagged for reflection at the Department of Defense? So something else is happening developing the new strain.

China has a developing capitalist elite class that has taken to enjoying raw bloody meat from an exotic caged animal trafficking marketplace. Therefore one might set down to a $6K meal and enjoy kangaroo from Australia, lion from central Africa and giant squid from the California coast; all still living protein. Taking one bite of one animal flesh and then taking a bite from another.

It is not like eating gazelle from central Africa and lion from central Africa. The gazelle eats the lion's poop while munching grass where the lion ate the gazelle's sister. These two animals are in the same ecosystem with familiarized DNA. The elite cuisine is mixing proteins that are unfamiliar with each other while they are all still alive, trying to survive in that elemental way. So these single strands, pathogenic nucleic acids are fighting for survival and combining information and they developed into a new strain, probably spread through a pangolin caged near the restroom where somebody vomited. Nobody is really addressing the source of the virus - but people like to involve animals like bats for transmitting it around China.
    I am a little mystified how with such a simple $2 solution there is such little response on a forum that is about Royal RIFE's work.

My belief is that viruses form out of the will to thrive. They are such fundamental protein formation that the will to survive is about all that they are, like that simple drive manifest out of vibration. Therefore my take is that COVID-19 is being misused for a political leverage during reelection, rather than as a bioweapon.

More interestingly with the Credit River Money Decision we find Treasury Markets (Bubble) leveraging loan signatures to actually build the strength of the US Dollar worldwide. I was speaking with a new $2K suitor the other day, in Canada. The Canadian Dollar was at only .7 the US Dollar. Of course I offered at the conversion meaning only $1400 for the Lesson Plan! But that was the same investment on his end - value wise.

P.S. I wonder if next month we will be marking history by the "2020 Treasury Bubble"?

Everything is a frequency wave.

Star in a Jar
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title

By the vibration of a star you can tell what frequency it is under and every frequency has its own colour and sound.
    I have heard people map the star sounds and then mix then into modern music.

The video goes wrong when at the end he starts to talk about nuclear fusion in side the stars comparing it to the sun.

This is the best description of the sun that I have come across.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU

Animal to human virus transfer. I would like to see just one case that is verified with real science.

Indeed they are displaying the solar activity in a "new way". Clicking the link...

Name:  solar sun cycles.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  168.1 KB

I got all excited about solar cycles around Y2K and watching the fellow report from his car reminds me of the days...

About the pangolin; I was entertaining a fellow reporting about COVID-19 pathology [/URL]and treatment.

Like the fellow in the car reporting about the sun, and like here too you have to be careful because anybody can say whatever they please. The projection by NOAA is that the next solar cycle will be very much like the last. And the idea that solar cycles began at the end of the Dark Ages, when we first started keeping better track of things - the revolution of science so to speak, is unfounded. The earth was likely spherical (round) long before we started noticing and measuring things.

P.S. If you might believe in resonant interpretation of DNA this might help you understand my leg-up; how scientists were measuring sun cycles in the 1700's too. I am closely related to Christopher on my mother's side.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-11-20 at 05:42 PM.

The solar charts look like the path of the sun on its yearly cycle of crossing the equator from season to season. Looks to be a frequency wave as well. (heart beat or breath)
    I noticed in 2012 that the suns path changed locations.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill;26150
    About the pangolin; I was entertaining a fellow reporting about COVID-19 [URL="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UCJXienCAtpAcAbq23iZlHrnCFEMOn1v/view?usp=sharing"
    pathology [/URL][/URL]and treatment.
    Wow, his hat is on to tight. Looks like he will be one of the first for the vaccine.
    He is using the same argument as the theory of evolution. Specie hopping which there is not one known case of with evidence to back the claim.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Everything is a frequency wave.
    I believe the Ocean sets the correct frame - constant waves bathe the shore. We are that land and we are Spiritually evolving to higher and higher states but the catch is the waves are not continuous. There is a trough in the middle where chaos abides. Who can't "feel" the uneasiness of today's world? Just as animals sense a coming earthquake/storm, we too can sense a coming great change. I believe we are moving from Information Age into an age of Spiritual intuition. Some are calling it the Computer Age but I do not believe gadgets can truly satisfy man and make him content. Man needs more than sensual satisfaction.

In a sense then, we are "between wave peaks" but one thing is for sure humanity is collectively evolving so that higher forms of energy may now be used. Many of are aware of our own personal frequency and we have learned to manage our personal frequency in such a way as to attract others who resonate with our being. I once heard a preacher who said the foregoing in the most beautiful way. He said: "it is not God which rejects man, rather it is man, who is not yet in the high frequency of unconditional love, which rejects God." Rather man does not reject God overtly; however, since man is not in that high resonance of Love, man by his own personal frequency is repelled.

Better yet "The Kingdom of God is within you." If you believe then all things are possible unto you. THEREFORE if you believe in Covid-19, then you have residence prepared within your house for it. Otherwise, if you maintain Christ Consciousness [the Blood of the Lamb] then the so called "Death Angel" must pass over. The great thing about pure religion [esoteric] is that you can test it. And also, you don't need to sit at the feet of men who really, in truth, merely desire to use you or at a minimum use you to feed their ego.

In the end we must choose and therefore we oscillate between Will and Trust as if these are two. We need to make them One as we return to the House of Spirit. As our Perceptions change so do our thoughts, emotions and body for these are a tri-fold chord.

Best regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-12-20 at 04:02 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I believe the Ocean sets the correct frame - constant waves bathe the shore. We are that land and we are Spiritually evolving to higher and higher states but the catch is the waves are not continuous. There is a trough in the middle where chaos abides. Who can't "feel" the uneasiness of today's world? Just as animals sense a coming earthquake/storm, we too can sense a coming great change. I believe we are moving from Information Age into an age of Spiritual intuition. Some are calling it the Computer Age but I do not believe gadgets can truly satisfy man and make him content. Man needs more than sensual satisfaction.

In a sense then, we are "between wave peaks" but one thing is for sure humanity is collectively evolving so that higher forms of energy may now be used. Many of are aware of our own personal frequency and we have learned to manage our personal frequency in such a way as to attract others who resonate with our being. I once heard a preacher who said the foregoing in the most beautiful way. He said: "it is not God which rejects man, rather it is man, who is not yet in the high frequency of unconditional love, which rejects God." Rather man does not reject God overtly; however, since man is not in that high resonance of Love, man by his own personal frequency is repelled.

Best regards,
    MJ
    I was just thinking...

KAHN defaults on April 20 so a three-day Judgment would be April 23rd. Maybe a Bankers' Holiday? - Under Title 50, War and Military for the Culling.

Or Payoff and Settlement. Remember this began with 911 as a warning bracketing.

KAHN works to shut down the evidence repository after indictment of the Treasury for felony mail fraud.

Name:  Doc 103 joinder Jonathan Dean DoJ indictment_Page_30.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  90.5 KB

Name:  Doc 103 joinder Jonathan Dean DoJ indictment_Page_20.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  94.8 KB

Name:  Doc 103 joinder Jonathan Dean DoJ indictment_Page_22.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  74.0 KB

The newly joindered suitor Refused for Cause and it frightened them. So they colluded with the USPS to report that the process was still waiting at the post office for Pickup, five days after accepting delivery!

KAHN drones:

TEXT ORDER: The Court has received numerous filings by non-parties ostensibly related to this closed matter. All future filings by non-parties to this matter are hereby BARRED and shall be returned to the sender. Additionally, Plaintiff himself continues to submit filings in this closed action. If Plaintiff wishes to reopen this action, he must, file with the Court a complaint that conforms with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the N.D.N.Y. Local Rules. He must also pay the filing fee or submit an application to proceed in forma pauperis. If Plaintiff fails to comply with this order by March 5, 2020, the Clerk shall return to Plaintiff all submissions purporting to be filed in this case. In the meantime, the Clerk is likewise ordered to return to Plaintiff any documents received since this action was closed but not yet docketed on ECF. Signed by Senior Judge Lawrence E. Kahn on February 19, 2020. (Copy served via regular mail)(sas) (Entered: 02/19/2020)
    TEXT ORDER: The Court has received Plaintiff's submission titled "Joinder," which was not accompanied by a filing fee or an application to proceed in forma pauperis ("IFP"). As previously noted by the Court: "If Plaintiff wishes to reopen this action, he must, file with the Court a complaint that conforms with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the N.D.N.Y. Local Rules. He must also pay the filing fee or submit an application to proceed in forma pauperis." Dkt. No. 104 ("February 19, 2020 Text Order"). The Court has reviewed Plaintiff's submission and does not construe it as a complaint since it does not conform to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the N.D.N.Y. Local Rules. The Court will provide Plaintiff a final opportunity to submit a proper complaint. The complaint must name one or more defendants and must set forth a short plain statement of the facts Plaintiff relies upon in support of his claim(s) that the indidivdual(s) named as defendant(s) engaged in misconduct or wrongdoing that violated his rights. Plaintiff must also pay the filing fee or submit an application to proceed IFP. If Plaintiff fails to comply with this order by March 17, 2020, the Clerk shall return to Plaintiff all submissions purporting to be filed in this case. (Notice of Compliance Deadline 3/17/2020) Signed by Senior Judge Lawrence E. Kahn on 3/3/2020. (Copy served via regular and certified upon Plaintiff)(ban) (Entered: 03/03/2020)
    RETURN RECEIPT received as to 105 Text Order. (dpk) (Entered: 03/17/2020)
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-12-20 at 05:06 PM.

Reading carefully both from the pages above, and the Bible we find Jesus was anointed by a woman, and subjected himself to the "religion" of John.

Good day David.

I remember a long time ago [8 to 10 years?] on the Robert Maynard forum that there was a letter posted from the Canadian government answering the question someone asked about the BC and the debt. In the letter it stated that the citizens are not liable for the debt and that the BC has no monetary value.
    And if I recall correctly you saved that letter.
    If you did do you still have it and have access to it?
    I could really use a copy of it if it is still kicking around.

Thanks David
    Your forum is appreciated.
    You are welcome.

The birth certificate obviously plays a major role, but in identification. It is required to acquire "Government Issued ID". That government issued ID is essential to get a loan. The simple risk management is that you must know who you are lending the money to.

George and the Dragon.

Authored by RC CHRISTIAN.

Name:  VAN PELT Coat of Arms across Hall.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  589.6 KB

As you read try remembering this is all interrelated to my other thread.

MJ said: In the end we must choose and therefore we oscillate between Will and Trust as if these are two. We need to make them One as we return to the House of Spirit.
    Everywhere you go, anything you see - I own it all so long as you believe you are You, and me is Me.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-12-20 at 05:25 PM.

Banned
    Sound waves? Didn't the Rife Frequency Generator generate radio waves? Similar to his predecessor Albert Abrams, with the Electronic Reactions of Abrams (ERA). Scientific American concluded: "At best, [ERA] is all an illusion. At worst, it is a colossal fraud."
    https://www.theguardian.com/science/2004/apr/15/farout
    But this may be an opportunity, during a pandemic, to demonstrate it isn't pseudoscience.

I personally don't know anyone with diagnosed with coronavirus. What are your symptoms?