Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Curing Pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Sound waves? Didn't the Rife Frequency Generator generate radio waves? Similar to his predecessor Albert Abrams, with the Electronic Reactions of Abrams (ERA). Scientific American concluded: "At best, [ERA] is all an illusion. At worst, it is a colossal fraud."
    https://www.theguardian.com/science/2004/apr/15/farout
    But this may be an opportunity, during a pandemic, to demonstrate it isn't pseudoscience.

I personally don't know anyone with diagnosed with coronavirus. What are your symptoms?
    I have no interest in proving it either way.

My belief is that the Council of Trent set some serious boundaries on the success of science. The Pope accepted that reason and science were progressing so he claimed all things spiritual while leaving things of the world to scientists. But he retained the authority whenever science overstepped into the spiritual.

For example the mystery about the Pyramids is really where did all the rubble go? Chipping all those stones would have left a lot of crumbs. But the quarries measure the same as the Pyramids. Sure you see the three descending sizes so that shows the two smaller pyramids were ramps. But hauling those stones was a bigger chore than can be explained in the time frame they were built.

So imagine a technology based in faith?

We could build the Pyramids today but it would take a lot of metal equipment that just did not exist then.

You could put the signet on a loudspeaker and it would devitalize COVID-19 on the surfaces toward the speakers, or not. I have seen the Biofield Spectrum Analyzer in action and even looked inside it. It was a sine wave mixer. So the BNC 632 complex arbitrary waveform generator is an advancement.

Name:  Harmonic 85MHz sanitized.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  343.6 KB

Name:  728 Hz square wave.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  47.1 KB

I am showing the third harmonic of the 28.322 MHz carrier for the harmonic pulsar. Traditionally Rife technology rides a violet lamp carrier but the radio waves give good penetration through the body, walls etc.

Name:  Rife machinery measured audio.JPG
Views: 313
Size:  61.5 KB

P.S. I fell asleep to an audio book - The Kybalion.

I memorized the principles.

The Mind is All. The Universe is mental.
    Correspondence
    Vibration
    Rhythm
    Polarity
    Cause and Effect
    I believe contemplating vibration and rhythm is helpful for understanding Royal RIFE career work.

P.P.S. The last post has a remarkable symbol - the Red Cross -> Rosicrucian -> Mark of Cain/King/Queen. Cain never killed Abel, these were two classes in ancient Sumer/Mesopotamia. The passage in the Bible literally means that Cain's blood was like heaven, and Abel's blood was like the earth, below heaven. Subservient to the ruling class, the Cain/King/Queen.

Samuel was correct, reviving the Cain Bloodline as a ruling class was a curse on Israel. Not because we are unwise and incompetent to rule, but because it devolves humanity into division. Us and Them. There were literally tons of manna, highward spin exotic matter/gold discovered in 1904 at Hathor Temple. The Enlightenment was meant to go around. Not just for the ruling Anunnaki.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-13-20 at 03:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Everywhere you go, anything you see - I own it all so long as you believe you are You, and me is Me.
    On the surface level an island seems to float independently in the ocean. But in reality said island only seems to be disconnected. In fact it is connected to the earth below. We are One - for we can only exist in God. Logic tells us this plainly if we start from Primary Cause instead of Secondary Cause. For instance, if we choose the so called "Big Bang" as Primary Cause, then we do so in error. For at once logic will demand -what was the force which impelled such a huge contraction and then explosion? Peeking on the other side of the Big Bang will logically bring one to Unity - it is inescapable. Evolution is merely a tertiary effect related to secondary cause. Furthermore, said evolution is no better than a model - which is not absolute truth - but allows us to resolve many problems. Therefore a model has its uses.

We happy confederates corporate in one body. I am reminded of this beautiful verse for those who don't keep days but know the real meaning of "the day of rest".

Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.*

Deu 32:25 The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.*

And then there is that GREAT EAGLE - stirring the children to just do something:

Deu 32:11 As an eagle that stirreth up her nest, That fluttereth over her young, So He spread abroad His wings; He took him;

Deu 32:12 He bare him on His pinions: Yahveh alone did lead him, And there was no strange god with him.

When the Kingdom of God does not come by observation, why are so many looking for signs? Just look deeply into the eyes of the one you love. Resonance brings many into one accord: at-one-ment. The corporation [island] called "foot" does not concern itself with the corporation [island] called "heart". Nevertheless, they each need each other for the ONE body to be whole.

Everyone is invited to the Royal Wedding. There is no respect unto persons.

Peace and Blessings,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-13-20 at 02:35 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Evolution is merely a tertiary effect related to secondary cause. Furthermore, said evolution is no better than a model - which is not absolute truth - but allows us to resolve many problems. Therefore a model has its uses.
    Evolution and Creationism were pitted against each other for Clarence DARROW's agenda. That case never got to trial as in discovery it came out that the substitute teacher never even brought up either side, I hear. So it put DARROW on the map alright. As a hot button it certainly has its uses.

It divided two camps of one. People don't have your insight Michael Joseph. They cannot see. So because of a non-cause where an average attorney made his name known people think if they are pigeonholed into one, then they are against the other. Thank you for working that into the thread.

It takes some thought. And also some acceptance that Cain never slew Abel. The parable serves its purpose, providing the Key preserved over the millennium in fable. The Book of Enoch reveals even more. The Anunnaki brought about "curses" like written language, and contracts. All forming a formidable ego obstacle in our awareness of our Unity.

Name:  Tartaria Alphabet.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  285.6 KB

This was thought to be the earliest alphabet formed around Transylvania. Scientific American thinks otherwise seventy years ago (attached). I am not disappointed. My highward-spin on it (monatomic gold in the third ventricle) is that lightning striking frequently or not skews carbon-dating. Lightning converts Carbon isotopes to Carbon 60, and we did not know about Carbon 60 until 1985.

When the Kingdom of God does not come by observation, why are so many looking for signs? Just look deeply into the eyes of the one you love.
    And so I did, just now. You are correct. Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-13-20 at 03:49 PM.

PEMF stands for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field. Devices that utilize PEMF technology emit electromagnetic waves at different frequencies in order to stimulate and encourage your body’s natural recovery process.

https://www.oskawellness.com/blogs/b...alleviate-pain

I have had this done to me. I went in for a very bad upper back/neck issue and walked out with no pain in my back but now it felt like my arm was cut off with a chainsaw and stapled back on. The feeling is strange, you get this heavy pulse deep inside the body from the organs being stimulated.
    And it works.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    PEMF stands for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field. Devices that utilize PEMF technology emit electromagnetic waves at different frequencies in order to stimulate and encourage your body’s natural recovery process.

https://www.oskawellness.com/blogs/b...alleviate-pain

I have had this done to me. I went in for a very bad upper back/neck issue and walked out with no pain in my back but now it felt like my arm was cut off with a chainsaw and stapled back on. The feeling is strange, you get this heavy pulse deep inside the body from the organs being stimulated.
    And it works.
    Did your arm sensation subside over time? I hope so.

You verify that the nervous system wherein all pain resides is indeed electrical.

Name:  Tuning out pain.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  1.22 MB

Honestly, these were setting right there on the stool together just now.

Did your arm sensation subside over time? I hope so.

You verify that the nervous system wherein all pain resides is indeed electrical.
    It did over a few days but what it told me was the issue was a nerve issue and not a disc out of place like it felt.
    So to settle the nerve issue I started getting IMS treatments.

https://www.lifemark.ca/services/int...ar-stimulation

This treatment rebuilt my back and neck problems that I have acquired from many years of compressions from skiing. dirt biking and growing up on a farm.
    The nerves are under pressure so they start to fire the muscles that don't stop firing so they get inflammation which puts the whole system under stress and comes out as a locked back/neck.
    The deep needles into the tissue interrupt the over active muscle and stops the nerves systems communication to them from over working.
    So it works backwards. This allows the settling out of the muscles which settles out the nerves which allows the body to get back to a normal state.

The pain can be very intense when the needles hit the right spot but the release I get is magical.
    This is all I use now when the back/neck pain comes back.

Rebuilding your nervous system is no doubt the best thing one can do for their health.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    It did over a few days but what it told me was the issue was a nerve issue and not a disc out of place like it felt.
    So to settle the nerve issue I started getting IMS treatments.

https://www.lifemark.ca/services/int...ar-stimulation

This treatment rebuilt my back and neck problems that I have acquired from many years of compressions from skiing. dirt biking and growing up on a farm.
    The nerves are under pressure so they start to fire the muscles that don't stop firing so they get inflammation which puts the whole system under stress and comes out as a locked back/neck.
    The deep needles into the tissue interrupt the over active muscle and stops the nerves systems communication to them from over working.
    So it works backwards. This allows the settling out of the muscles which settles out the nerves which allows the body to get back to a normal state.

The pain can be very intense when the needles hit the right spot but the release I get is magical.
    This is all I use now when the back/neck pain comes back.

Rebuilding your nervous system is no doubt the best thing one can do for their health.
    I looked; it does not work for neurodegenerate disease like Parkinson's. Too bad. I know somebody with Parkinson's.

The recollection reminds me of a herniated disc injury I received. It manifest in recalling several injuries, the pain moving around in my body. So I knew it was not a torn rotocuff or broken bones etc. Because injuries do not move. I knew I was listening to the memory of injuries in my ganglia and therefore remembered a very rough massage a few days before.

I haven't tested positive for COVID-19 either and don't know anyone who has. My symptoms are - dry mouth, malaise, reduced gonadal function, and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.

Okay, not the last bit.

If the Pope told you to jump off a cliff, would you tell your friends?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    I haven't tested positive for COVID-19 either and don't know anyone who has. My symptoms are - dry mouth, malaise, reduced gonadal function, and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.

Okay, not the last bit.
    That is a gateway drug called marijuana.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-14-20 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post

Okay, not the last bit.
    If you don't mind my suggestion-
    I would begin taking one teaspoon of baking soda (not baking powder) dissolved thoroughly in a tall glass of water. I have been doing so every day for years and it prevents colds, flu and migraines. If you forget and you feel a flu like illness beginning, it isn't too late. I have stopped flu symptoms within 24 hours by taking baking soda and water. I have also prevented the vomiting reaction to food poisoning, if taken soon enough.
    At this link scroll down to, "Day 1" -
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...al-remedy.aspx