Thread: Curing Pandemic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Everywhere you go, anything you see - I own it all so long as you believe you are You, and me is Me.
    On the surface level an island seems to float independently in the ocean. But in reality said island only seems to be disconnected. In fact it is connected to the earth below. We are One - for we can only exist in God. Logic tells us this plainly if we start from Primary Cause instead of Secondary Cause. For instance, if we choose the so called "Big Bang" as Primary Cause, then we do so in error. For at once logic will demand -what was the force which impelled such a huge contraction and then explosion? Peeking on the other side of the Big Bang will logically bring one to Unity - it is inescapable. Evolution is merely a tertiary effect related to secondary cause. Furthermore, said evolution is no better than a model - which is not absolute truth - but allows us to resolve many problems. Therefore a model has its uses.

We happy confederates corporate in one body. I am reminded of this beautiful verse for those who don't keep days but know the real meaning of "the day of rest".

Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.*

Deu 32:25 The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.*

And then there is that GREAT EAGLE - stirring the children to just do something:

Deu 32:11 As an eagle that stirreth up her nest, That fluttereth over her young, So He spread abroad His wings; He took him;

Deu 32:12 He bare him on His pinions: Yahveh alone did lead him, And there was no strange god with him.

When the Kingdom of God does not come by observation, why are so many looking for signs? Just look deeply into the eyes of the one you love. Resonance brings many into one accord: at-one-ment. The corporation [island] called "foot" does not concern itself with the corporation [island] called "heart". Nevertheless, they each need each other for the ONE body to be whole.

Everyone is invited to the Royal Wedding. There is no respect unto persons.

Peace and Blessings,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-13-20 at 02:35 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!