Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Curing Pandemic

No, it isn't too late to endorse sleepy Joe Biden.
    I'm doing vitamin C.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...navirus-doctor

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    No, it isn't too late to endorse sleepy Joe Biden.
    I'm doing vitamin C.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...navirus-doctor
    Interesting! I am betting the secret experimental treatment is VC too. But Black Seed Oil is encouraging.

Name:  Vitamin C buffered.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  308.2 KB

I discovered Vitamin C and baking soda catalyze into perfect orange fruit orange, in humidity after a few days. I like the fizzy action so now I mix it before drinking it up. I can cap the sealed lid tightly and it explodes and hits the kitchen ceiling! With a loud POP!!

Black Seed Oil.

Name:  COVID-19 prevention cure ascorbic acid powder hydroxychloroquine thymoquinone.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  356.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Switching topic to brain tumors, Black Seed Oil is the cat's pajamas!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-16-20 at 12:08 AM.

The social distancing happening now is a great way to demonize those around us and create fear about having a body at all. What an excellent opportunity to usher in AI. Agenda 2030 when the mind and AI become one.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    If you don't mind my suggestion-
    I would begin taking one teaspoon of baking soda (not baking powder) dissolved thoroughly in a tall glass of water. I have been doing so every day for years and it prevents colds, flu and migraines. If you forget and you feel a flu like illness beginning, it isn't too late. I have stopped flu symptoms within 24 hours by taking baking soda and water. I have also prevented the vomiting reaction to food poisoning, if taken soon enough.
    At this link scroll down to, "Day 1" -
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...al-remedy.aspx
    1:1 Himalayan sea salt with baking soda mixed in a Nettie Pot gets the same thing north of the blood brain barrier.

Banned
    Interesting. I've been boosting the immune system with Vitamin C, D, Zinc, etc. Most people exposed to COVID-19 have only mild or no symptoms. However a small percentage will have a severe case; the immune system attacking itself; the cytokine storm. There's some evidence the virus hijacks the red blood cells rendering hemoglobin unable to transport oxygen & CO2. https://www.thailandmedical.news/new...edical-protoco
    This would explain why the ventilators don't seem to help and the ECMO or blood transfusion does work.
    Last edited by lorne; 04-16-20 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Interesting. I've been boosting the immune system with Vitamin C, D, Zinc, etc. Most people exposed to COVID-19 have only mild or no symptoms. However a small percentage will have a severe case; the immune system attacking itself; the cytokine storm. There's some evidence the virus hijacks the red blood cells rendering hemoglobin unable to transport oxygen & CO2. https://www.thailandmedical.news/new...edical-protoco
    This would explain why the ventilators don't seem to help and the ECMO or blood transfusion does work.
    Thank you for that too!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You might already be aware that I cured the world of SARS in 2003:

And this of course means that the DoD and US can easily apply this cure to COVID-19. Which is a loaded mouthful in itself during an election year with Executive Order #13910 especially being of Title 50 and the Trading With the Enemy Act "Hoarding". Interestingly this political angle brings to mind the Credit River Money Decision and leveraging credit on these personal member bank bailouts - but that is for my next post in the appropriate category.

My point is that everybody knows how to cure the world of COVID-19 since at least 2003. More that keeping such a simple solution out of the hands of the experts is a geopolitical social engineering platform designed in the Hegelian dialectic.

INGREDIENTS

1 4 conductor jack earbud with a microphone ($1 Dollar Tree)
    1 3 conductor jack earbud for music ($1 Dollar Tree)
    1 MP3 player, pad or Android
    1 cell phone (the higher "G" the better)

Attachment 5799

DIRECTIONS

Solder the left earbud from the simpler jack, to the microphone of the more complex earbuds.

Play the mp3 file attached. I have a higher resolution file on my gdrive. It sounds very annoying so plug in the 3 - conductor jack and listen with the earbuds, to keep the peace. Make a phone call. I think most of the COVID-19 signet gets filtered out by satellites and cell towers but it may be effective to disinfect at the recipient phone, I don't know. While the call is going plug in the 4 - conductor jack to the microphone/earphone port of the phone.

Allow the phone to carry the signet to your cell tower for a few minutes. The carrier will penetrate all living tissue as well of course as the walls, proven by your reaching the cell tower.

My observation is that I can use the right earbuds with the microphone like normal and I hear the COVID-19 signet when I add it in, pausing or starting the signet.

P.S. If I worked for the government I would have made this cost $2B, not $2!
    This delivery works because there is no encryption.

Quote Originally Posted by Val Evans View Post
    Hello, thanks for this information, however the .mp3 file seems to be missing. When clicked, it comes up with an INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. Would you please upload and attach again or maybe provide an external link? Thanks again for this.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I don't think my phone encrypts like that. I will know when my new toys are delivered. I might dedicate a disinfectant "phone" - leave it plugged in or put an extended battery on it and leave it on target locations. - Like the police station, hospital etc.

Name:  GSM GPRS board.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  188.0 KB

Name:  GSM GPRS board backside.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  108.3 KB
    For you DIY types. I am getting set up:

Name:  RF Explorer 6G Signal Generator.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  160.1 KB

Name:  RF Explorer 6G Spectrum Analyzer.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  132.7 KB

COVID 19
    A is the first letter of the alphabet and I is the ninth letter of the alphabet.
    COVID AI

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    COVID 19
    A is the first letter of the alphabet and I is the ninth letter of the alphabet.
    COVID AI
    Sorry - that is confusing. I imported the posts from a Rife Healing Frequency forum. Somebody pointed out that phones decrypt and encrypt audio. The phone I use for the healing modality does not. So if the recipient phone also does not encrypt/decrypt the audio then it will also disinfect wherever in the world I call to, from COVID-19.

But you got my imagination started with COVID - Artificial Intelligence; or better yet, Artificial Intuition.