Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Credit River Revisited

Credit River Revisited

This time the Treasury Market (Bubble) may be multiplying the asset figures by about 20X. Let's see...

Gold held "under earmark" at Federal Reserve Banks for foreign and international accounts is not included in the gold stock of the United States; see table 3.13, line 3. Gold stock is valued at $42.22 per fine troy ounce.
    Look at Footnote 1. Gold Spot is:

Name:  Spot Gold 4 11 2020.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  168.3 KB

When the Bubble pops the US Dollar will be worth 2.5% - if it were to happen today. So the credit available on your loan signature, when you apply for the free money is 40.24X the money you get direct deposit on account, just for endorsing TRUMP as Chairman of the Fed during these trying times.

If you deposit the $2K for example, that gives the Treasury $80,472.29 in credit to bolster the economy. That is to say Bubble Money - before the Bubble bursts...

Feeling guilty, is just good business. Debt will find it's due. Moses carried the Golden Calf up the mountain, reduced the gold to monatomic highward spin exotic matter, then mixed it in water and made the Israelites drink it. Remember?

www.tinyurl.com/mannasulfurburns

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    So the credit available on your loan signature, when you apply for the free money is 40.24X the money you get direct deposit on account, just for endorsing TRUMP as Chairman of the Fed during these trying times.
    As I understand, for most people there is no "apply for the free money..." The debt money just arrives because you're on record as taxpayer. Although there's a provision for Non-Filers to apply. This site should answer any questions:
    https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/econ...mpact-payments

or maybe this one: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/econ...rmation-center
    Last edited by lorne; 04-16-20 at 05:47 PM.

Silver may be a better bargain in all of this ....

Hey shikamaru. I have missed your posting around here. I trust you are well and prospering in this wonderful time of opportunity.

With best regards,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Hey shikamaru. I have missed your posting around here. I trust you are well and prospering in this wonderful time of opportunity.

With best regards,
    MJ
    Howdy!

Absolutely.

I learned how to setup a private bank. It works better than stated.

Sound money is one half of the solution. The other is sound banking that you own and control.

When I enter info from last tax return filed (tax yr 2018) I get: Payment Status Not Available

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    When I enter info from last tax return filed (tax yr 2018) I get: Payment Status Not Available
    Turns out I got the so-called STIMULUS payment anyway. Guess being a lawful money filer won't disqualify you.

Just IMAGINE.....be nice if EVERYBODY would REDEEM their stimulus for LAWFUL MONEY of the UNITED STATES TREASURY......

Banned
    Pics or it didn't happen.