Thread: Lawful Money Redemption Worked for Me

Lawful Money Redemption Worked for Me

Hi All,

Just wanted to say that I got ALL my federal taxes back last week. It truly does feel good. Thank you all for the support and information shared here, especially David Merrill and Michael Joseph! My membership at LMT helped a lot too.

I'm expecting my full refund from California as well although that will be a while. On top of the state taking a long time processing returns, mine hasn't even reached them yet because I'm having issues with the postal service.

Anyway, stay safe everyone and thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by modnyc3 View Post
    Hi All,

Just wanted to say that I got ALL my federal taxes back last week. It truly does feel good. Thank you all for the support and information shared here, especially David Merrill and Michael Joseph! My membership at LMT helped a lot too.

I'm expecting my full refund from California as well although that will be a while. On top of the state taking a long time processing returns, mine hasn't even reached them yet because I'm having issues with the postal service.

Anyway, stay safe everyone and thanks again!
    You are welcome. I bet MJ will be along in a day or two.

I suggest that you compile a printout of this USPS issue and request a counter top meeting with a postal inspector. Wear a mask and gloves. There are forms for properly lodging a complaint.

Then again, the problem is likely related to the Franchise Tax Board being troubled by the law. Your redemption is sound. I am all for pressing the issue, especially past the USPS collusion and diversion of process.

On the brain trust (Lesson Plan) we have twenty-four (Grand Jury) suitors with claims along with myself (Chief Justice) defaulting KAHN for shutting down the evidence repository with TEXT ORDERS. The new Garnishment $47 we received on 3/20 meaning default was yesterday, or maybe today definitely. I find it curious that Judgment on the Default will fall on Saint George's Feast Day - 4/23.

The 84-year old "Senior Judge" was prompted to try shutting down the garnishments because of the NJ Treasury dragging the USPS into felony collusion. I show that below.

I appreciate the recommendation to Lawful Money Trust dot COM. This is truly an exciting moment in human history to be ahead, understanding redemption and the CHRIST MIND.

Name:  Doc 103 joinder Jonathan Dean DoJ indictment_Page_20.jpg
Views: 1215
Size:  94.8 KB

Name:  Doc 103 joinder Jonathan Dean DoJ indictment_Page_22.jpg
Views: 1080
Size:  74.0 KB

P.S. More on that. Saint George.

I believe more accurately though:

Please notice my signature:

Name:  Doc 103 joinder Jonathan Dean DoJ indictment_Page_03.jpg
Views: 1132
Size:  77.1 KB

Interestingly my attention is drawn, with a Judgment coming to the Georgia Guidestones - now that I know about Georgia. Why RC CHRISTIAN would publish such a monument. Of course, we will see in a few days, what Judgment looks like.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-21-20 at 05:07 PM.