Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Jewish Perspective Agrees

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Jewish Perspective Agrees

From this article: This quantum leap in human consciousness will be brought about through the agency of an exceedingly wise and righteous human being called Moshiach [messiah], who will be a descendent of King David. Religious Jews pray thrice daily, "May the shoot of David sprout." One of the “Thirteen Principles of the Faith” delineated by Maimonides is, “I believe with perfect faith in the coming of Moshiach, and even though he tarries, with all that, I await his coming every day.” According to the sages of the Talmud, one of the six questions that all Jews will be asked when their souls come to heavenly judgment is, “Did you anticipate the Redemption?”
    Now a common Christian perspective is that this means Jewish dominion. Whereas the Jewish perspective is a unified CHRIST consciousness but in a more basic terminology and nomenclature.

So I opened up a chat and shared with Rabbi ROSE, and then Rabbi MARCOVITZ (staying home in Israel). And I showed them my new videos:

www.tinyurl.com/mannasulfurburns

and the brief southeast drainage follow-up hydrology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IncYrWOiiHc

After some time to view the videos, Rabbi MARCOVITZ ended the chat without comment. My take is that the part about Sarah and Sanusret III being the First Family of the Israelites changes everything.

Could all of this be about credit and debt?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Could all of this be about credit and debt?
    Conversely - about Redemption.

I see it in everything! I emailed the defense attorneys Dabney's oath pointing out that she is not a judge. So in the next breath US DoJ moved for dismissal.

It would seem by your question that you are tangentially conscious that "Club" is up there with Association. And that the 'saving to suitors' clause is the embassy. We are a redemptive virtual consulate and maybe more importantly the interactive real time geopolitical social engineering platform that performs.

We regulate the release valve systems for a highly compressed information infrastructure (SDR - Special Drawing Rights) compelling capture of the mind so that people blindly endorse private credit from their local central bank. This is found in the footnotes on any current Fed Asset Report.

By we, you are included. You are Me and We are We...

For example this Master does not understand - Everywhere you go, everything you see; I own it all so long as you believe you are You, and me is Me.

When he can be the others, his mind can conduct the electromagnetic field for their motor control. Watch carefully, it is not telekinetic control. The ponytail black belt gets in because he is airborne and cannot stop. In the full video Ponytail cramps up because he touches the Master.

The act of signing the contract, law is for the Individual, defeated the Master. It turns out he forgot how to take a beating.

Can you see more clearly why StSC is about redemption, not debt?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Interesting article about Special Drawing Rights. Did you know the IMF created 456 billion new SDRs last year?

https://www.gainesvillecoins.com/blo...rs-issued-2021

The "air" fills the Treasury Bubble as we speak. The embassy grows at an increasing rate toward the "Election".

Name:  COMEY dumping stolen emails.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  549.8 KB

Look for yourself - gdrive link.

Name:  Treasury Bubble - Boston Security Token Exchange LLC blockchain.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  459.2 KB

P.S. Here is a great reelection prop - Attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-29-20 at 07:22 PM.

Redemption can mean to buy back.

It seems to me the entire Bible is about debt and release from it.

I'm seeking redemption a different way by constructing my own temples of finance.

You may find this link interesting: Braking the Chains of Debt

Redemption can mean to buy back.

It seems to me the entire Bible is about debt and release from it.

I'm seeking redemption a different way by constructing my own temples of finance.

You may find this link interesting: Braking the Chains of Debt
    The link is fascinating! Thanks!

CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP. Especially when you consider George.

Name:  court of record PENDRAGON George.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  894.1 KB

Debt seems to be the genesis of this all (no pun intended).

If not debt, duties, obligations, and impositions. This is merely my opinion.

Debt seems to be the genesis of this all (no pun intended).

If not debt, duties, obligations, and impositions. This is merely my opinion.
    Some folks work for money and others get money to work for them. It is a choice.

Some folks live from the bottom 1/4 of the gas tank and other from the top 1/4. It is the same but in the latter sense, there is room for error. If we don't fail, we generally don't truly learn.

The system is what it is. It is like Zimmy wrote:

"although the rules of the road have been lodged
    its only people's games you got to dodge."

"the masters make the rules for the wise men and the fools."

Now is the time. There is no greater day than this day!

Best regards,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Some folks work for money and others get money to work for them. It is a choice.

Some folks live from the bottom 1/4 of the gas tank and other from the top 1/4. It is the same but in the latter sense, there is room for error. If we don't fail, we generally don't truly learn.

The system is what it is. It is like Zimmy wrote:

"although the rules of the road have been lodged
    its only people's games you got to dodge."

"the masters make the rules for the wise men and the fools."

Now is the time. There is no greater day than this day!

Best regards,
    MJ
    I feel I am close to cracking the game.

What started as commercial redemption years ago has turned into a very deep understanding of the system with myself gaining control of my personal economy.