From this article: This quantum leap in human consciousness will be brought about through the agency of an exceedingly wise and righteous human being called Moshiach [messiah], who will be a descendent of King David. Religious Jews pray thrice daily, "May the shoot of David sprout." One of the “Thirteen Principles of the Faith” delineated by Maimonides is, “I believe with perfect faith in the coming of Moshiach, and even though he tarries, with all that, I await his coming every day.” According to the sages of the Talmud, one of the six questions that all Jews will be asked when their souls come to heavenly judgment is, “Did you anticipate the Redemption?”
Now a common Christian perspective is that this means Jewish dominion. Whereas the Jewish perspective is a unified CHRIST consciousness but in a more basic terminology and nomenclature.

So I opened up a chat and shared with Rabbi ROSE, and then Rabbi MARCOVITZ (staying home in Israel). And I showed them my new videos:

www.tinyurl.com/mannasulfurburns

and the brief southeast drainage follow-up hydrology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IncYrWOiiHc

After some time to view the videos, Rabbi MARCOVITZ ended the chat without comment. My take is that the part about Sarah and Sanusret III being the First Family of the Israelites changes everything.