Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abusive delays in processing Amended Return seeking lawful money reduction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Abusive delays in processing Amended Return seeking lawful money reduction

For the tax years 2015-18 I had redeemed lawful money but did not claim it due to issues (FrivPen) I was having with the State of Oregon. In 2018 I reduced my income partially with lawful money redemption and received the return without issue. Believing I had overcome any errors I may have made in the past I submitted an amended return for 2015-17 on Sept 3 2019. 2015 was reject outright for being submitted too late. The other two have not been processed. I finally turned to "Taxpayer Advocacy Service" to find out why the forms had not been processed. Of course I had to wait 30 days for reply, they informed me that the forms had been lost and needed to be resubmitted. Wait another 30 days and I get word that they considered the return Frivolous. I told the advocate to tell them that they must inform me of exactly what was frivolous, nothing vague like the listing they send out stating the items courts have found frivolous, but not Lawful Money Redemption.

After 2 weeks of no IRS letter, I called the advocate and was told IRS Office building is closed so no letters are being sent. They are sending out stimulus checks, why can't they send out other correspondence?

I find it odd that a frivolous return was not sited immediately and a letter issued at the out set.
    I find it odd that 2015 return was not lost but was rejected for other reasons.

Now what do I do? If they send a frivolous return letter to me, how do I respond, "You accepted my lawful money reduction in 2018??" , "Redemption of Lawful Money is not on the list of Frivolous Returns".

Should I put in a FOIA request to see the discussions involving my return? Has anyone ever done this? Any tips?

Recently lost my job due to COVID and could really use that money. I also reduced income in 2019, lets see if they accept that, still waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by David Neil View Post
    After 2 weeks of no IRS letter, I called the advocate and was told IRS Office building is closed so no letters are being sent. They are sending out stimulus checks, why can't they send out other correspondence?

I find it odd that a frivolous return was not sited immediately and a letter issued at the out set.
    Your return is not frivolous, likely. If you filled it out correctly and were redeeming consistently over that tax year(s) then they are just saying that the return(s) was frivolous.

Name:  Notice 862 suspend benefits_Page_1.jpg
Views: 891
Size:  347.5 KB

Name:  Notice 862 suspend benefits_Page_2.jpg
Views: 836
Size:  177.4 KB

Careful record forming and an understanding about redemption help, so that you can speak to an IRS attorney in terms that they understand. Sadly large numbers of IRS employees are laid off or insulated by Work at Home policy during the pandemic.

Hi David,

I decided to call the number on the letter. This appears to be a false flag notice.

The Guy on the line starts rattling off some script about the letter being generated by a third party and then the letter is forwarded
    To their firm. The firm “helps” people with tax lien difficulties.

In other words it was a law firm fishing for new clients and not my local county calling.
    This is just fish bait.

The guy asks me how much is the tax lien was for. I told him he was the one who sent me the letter and he should know the answer.
    The funny thing is the guy got testy right away and asked if I heard anything he said. That the letter was generated by a third party and he didn’t know the answer. He asked me if I was going to be difficult or wanted help.

I answered nonchalantly by saying: I guess I’m going to be difficult.
    He just said have a nice day and hung up.

I guess they also don’t believe in their own product, he never tried to pursued me to try them out. Lol

Sweet Nickname.
    There is some interesting history regarding the Albany Remand here. This suitor is the only claimant who was pestered about refunds. Well, it turned out that he was signing "Without Prejudice" on his R4C process (Refusal for Cause). This are dregs from his Patriot days and English a second language. I should have checked his signature too. We both thought he knew better. So when he began redemption verbiage on his demand/signature things cleared up with him and the IRS. He awaits the COVID-19 delayed refund but an IRS agent sold the debt to a collector.

Note that he is not provided an address to send his Refusal for Cause!! When he gets to it, he will publish the R4C at the county clerk and recorder. This debt scavenger service claims to be operating at the county level.

Name:  Mailing List 05 12 2020_Page_1.jpg
Views: 835
Size:  149.9 KB

So make no mistake. The process can be billed and lead to big troubles if the suitor were to acquiesce. Instead he will methodically treat the debt scavenger in a manner that has been proven to be effective against debt scavengers. The debt scavenger will likely report back to the IRS that the debtor is being "difficult". The IRS already knows that collection process is illegal. But if the affidavit/rebuttal process were dropped then the debt scavenger's process would become valid.

The suitor is very relieved to have paid up for my Lesson Plan.

P.S. Of course an additional point is how your process options, as well as described above are being abrogated and limited by the COVID-19 pandemic. You really should consider cleaving with some jingle for the Lesson Plan.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    HA, a "NOTICE OF INTENT TO LEVY" scam letter made to look official. I guess many of these went out to Washoe County residents:
    https://www.washoecounty.us/outreach...f-tax-scam.php

Well, it's good to see the COVID-19 plandemic didn't take out any suitors. Maybe next time they'll try a little harder with their gain of function (GOF) research?

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    HA, a "NOTICE OF INTENT TO LEVY" scam letter made to look official. I guess many of these went out to Washoe County residents:
    https://www.washoecounty.us/outreach...f-tax-scam.php

Well, it's good to see the COVID-19 plandemic didn't take out any suitors. Maybe next time they'll try a little harder with their gain of function (GOF) research?
    I think the AG should call the number and arrest whoever answers the call receiving money.

Banned
    Arrested and charged with what crime? Is it illegal to create a letter that looks official purporting to "help" people with their tax liability (real or imagined), hire a company to mail out thousands of them, then man a call center to talk people into giving them your credit card number?

Is it illegal to come up with the Aldrich Plan that creates an elastic currency that looks official, get Congress to pass it, have Woodrow Wilson sign it into law as the Federal Reserve Act, then talk people into using the FRN currency which creates a tax liability that ends up strip mining the wealth of America?

Both are nothing I'd ever do; seems way too ... scammy.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    Arrested and charged with what crime? Is it illegal to create a letter that looks official purporting to "help" people with their tax liability (real or imagined), hire a company to mail out thousands of them, then man a call center to talk people into giving them your credit card number?

Is it illegal to come up with the Aldrich Plan that creates an elastic currency that looks official, get Congress to pass it, have Woodrow Wilson sign it into law as the Federal Reserve Act, then talk people into using the FRN currency which creates a tax liability that ends up strip mining the wealth of America?

Both are nothing I'd ever do; seems way too ... scammy.
    Yes, and Yes.

In scenario 1.

Creating an official looking letter is fraud. Obviously.

In scenario 2.

Using bottomry (insurance - FDIC) to cover for money shortages in the member bank vaults is dishonest banking. One defrauds the customers to believing they can withdraw all their money at once. That there is enough cash on hand in the vault to do that.

In the second scenario though, one has a remedy at Title 12 USC 411.

P.S. I think the first can be run in criminal syndicalism. The Nigerian Scam is old news and if they still run international piracy that has quit being news. So good luck prosecuting!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-17-20 at 03:12 PM.

P.P.S. One suitor on the brain trust (Lesson Plan) brought out a link under "plandemic":

Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition by censorship fines and imprisonment, and use of strong media influenced regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence during the present inflated COVID scare campaign of creating a problem threat with a pre-planned solution wherein any effective competing therapies to Medpharm vaccines will be villified and smeared by propaganda knee jerk media.
    Speaking for myself, this is a great time to research the nature of viruses. It is wonderful how much you can get done without even going out to the hardware store!

COVID-19 oroxylum indicum stem cells antigen.mp4

Thinking about the title to this thread - abusing the fear in the COVID-19 pandemic.

For the tax years 2015-18 I had redeemed lawful money but did not claim it due to issues (FrivPen) I was having with the State of Oregon. In 2018 I reduced my income partially with lawful money redemption and received the return without issue. Believing I had overcome any errors I may have made in the past I submitted an amended return for 2015-17 on Sept 3 2019. 2015 was reject outright for being submitted too late. The other two have not been processed. I finally turned to "Taxpayer Advocacy Service" to find out why the forms had not been processed. Of course I had to wait 30 days for reply, they informed me that the forms had been lost and needed to be resubmitted. Wait another 30 days and I get word that they considered the return Frivolous. I told the advocate to tell them that they must inform me of exactly what was frivolous, nothing vague like the listing they send out stating the items courts have found frivolous, but not Lawful Money Redemption.

Now what do I do? If they send a frivolous return letter to me, how do I respond, "You accepted my lawful money reduction in 2018??" , "Redemption of Lawful Money is not on the list of Frivolous Returns".

Should I put in a FOIA request to see the discussions involving my return? Has anyone ever done this? Any tips?

Recently lost my job due to COVID and could really use that money. I also reduced income in 2019, lets see if they accept that, still waiting.
    Okay then. My point is that the IRS agent will tell you the IRS propaganda about Zero Income returns and frivolous penalties, over the phone. Handling the paper process carefully in a manner the IRS attorney can understand is the key to getting the actual results. The IRS will likely resort to their three-year rule whenever they can. Even though they will pester a "taxpayer" of fifteen years past.

Have a look @ this post from the past..... http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ling-penalties