I think it better not to judge. Those trundling along in ignorance will be culled. If this world wasn't just made for culling ones inoperable Ignorance regulating the bliss has for me been a hit and miss. I certainly cant judge but shuffling a stacked deck whether it be tarot cards Church cards Its all culling to me . Were definitely the genetic fallen ones chained both to ignorance and bliss ? I certainly back the don't get your spirit stiffening from just one birth Christ is on the blissful side of our ignorance you can only live twice if your only culled once . God doesn't talk to the garden variety crew not since Christ replaced death . Let know Man deceive you is simply and decidedly cheating yourself outta your own judgment. If u need ceremony u wont find it within so just do without How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us." Pope Leo X (1513-1521) They stand on ancient ceremony pageantry and its only a fable in the ChristChurch Christ never became the church the church became christ in a corporate sense its particular on persons superstitious supervision. Persons the profitable superstition. Mans true Profit is having the Christ within. If Whats written in your heart isnt ignorance compliant u got all the Christ u need .