Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Balance and Equilibrium in the Tarot

I think it better not to judge. Those trundling along in ignorance will be culled. If this world wasn't just made for culling ones inoperable Ignorance regulating the bliss has for me been a hit and miss. I certainly cant judge but shuffling a stacked deck whether it be tarot cards Church cards Its all culling to me . Were definitely the genetic fallen ones chained both to ignorance and bliss ? I certainly back the don't get your spirit stiffening from just one birth Christ is on the blissful side of our ignorance you can only live twice if your only culled once . God doesn't talk to the garden variety crew not since Christ replaced death . Let know Man deceive you is simply and decidedly cheating yourself outta your own judgment. If u need ceremony u wont find it within so just do without How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us." Pope Leo X (1513-1521) They stand on ancient ceremony pageantry and its only a fable in the ChristChurch Christ never became the church the church became christ in a corporate sense its particular on persons superstitious supervision. Persons the profitable superstition. Mans true Profit is having the Christ within. If Whats written in your heart isnt ignorance compliant u got all the Christ u need .

the perfect idea of man in God - searching for that ideal representations of men among the kings, priests, prophets, warriors, and leaders we meet, we sense that something is never quite right no shit. Sin has damaged the reflection of ideal masculinity. One biblical hero after another is shown to be wounded, the CHURCH Fabled Heroes broken, flawed, prone to disobedience and even to outright wickedness.Pope Leo a church hero to the church undeterred faith, unwavering conviction, humble service and sacrifice the garden variety . But again only glimpses at a true identity with the Christ If Whats written in your heart isnt just ignorance compliant u got all the Christ u need .To start the walk back home. MJ your words are never lost in that true warrior spirit that non compliant Christ table turning fabled or allegorical suppressed hero who exchanged ones inner temple from temptations in tithing and usury based on spirit not commercial success. The agreement and contract are verbal cant destroy that. I take the Outlaw Christ at his word and in his Spirit.

LETS GO TO CHURCH - written by MJ 9-April-2017

Now let me make another connection in cause/effect or cause/judgment. If one does a certain deed then consequences [judgment] comes. Who choose to do the deed? Who or What brings judgment? We are born under law - no getting around that one. Laws exist to govern consciousness - for all is consciousness. The inner man [Higher Mind] is judged of Spiritual Law - but the outer man [lower mind] is judged of Both Spiritual Law [of which (s)he is ignorant] and Positive Law which is a function of Cognitive Law and since Cognitive Law can only be propounded upon that which man has known or knows - Positive Law is merely a poor reflection of what Is Real.

I will cease for a moment in my folly to relate that God Is all and in all. And since our Objective Mind is what is related as the Carnal Mind sows seed in our Subjective Mind [the Spiritual Field of potential outcome] seed sown is mostly death. For it is sown in Carnality subject to the 31 kings [remember St. Paul and Joshua 12]. God works in us thru the medium of consciousness - a dead man knows nothing! Therefore if we seed anger and strife God will deliver up for us the child of anger and strife!

Let's unlock the door - for the posts of the door have shaken. I know, more folly. I will explain.

Isa 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

Comment: We each play the role of king Uzziah - or rather an aspect or nature of ourself - what is keeping us from "seeing" the Lord? - Pride. What a beautiful name Uzziah - it means "strength of Yah" or, in for short, "strength". In our outer sense we might think this is "my strength - my doing" - in reality this is false. And it is our carnal nature which keeps us from seeing past the emotional nature of these stories. So we can't see the Lord. God is Spirit - and these stories are meted out so precisely - remember Moses was found in a REED BOAT - and it was with a REED that the city [consciousness] was to be measured. See it now? Jesus is The Word - and thus to "see" Jesus is to understand - and when you "see" - He no longer is buried in symbol - him resurrected from the dead. How many years did we cry out give us BAR-ABBAS - Son of our Fathers - see it now? Our traditions, our customs, our understandings, our falsity! Who cried out - WE cried out. For it was all we knew! Along comes one to SHINE WHITE LIGHT - and what did we do - we took every effort possible to shut him up! And thusly Jesus remains buried in the tomb [symbolic language] of a rich man [church]. Isn't today's church assembly merely a manifestation of the literal ideas propounded upon an ignorant mass? And who benefits of church? Is it the mass or the clergy? Hear now the true meaning of - Come let us kill him and the estate will be ours. Get it now? The truth is intentionally kept veiled. But we cannot be too harsh because man has become so ignorant that we are forbidden to eat at strong meat before babes.

Isa 6:4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
    The posts of the door speak to the Covenant! These speak to the mystical understanding of Jachin and Boaz. But more specifically we can see here Psalms 2. Why do the kings imagine a vain thing. You do remember those 31 kings, yes? See attached.

Now, you must know of an ancient tradition if you have any hope of understanding this verse. What was placed in a basin at the posts of the door? The answer is the blood of a sacrificial animal to seal a covenant. It was considered a repugnant act to step on the threshold for that was a way of saying the covenant is no more. TANGENT: Now you know why a man picks up his wife and carries her over the threshold. Taking matters in his own hands as it were. He will not allow her to annul the covenant.

The House - metaphysically - is a city which is a place or abode in consciousness. Read - Jesus left to build a House - in order to return and take his wife. A house can be a State - it is a State of Being. All states are mental.

"Smoke" is a term for INDIGNATION. Go back to Romans 8:7 - those who act under Carnal influence are acting in Hatred against God - against means adversary - adversary means Satan.

Who gave mankind a mind or Soul [Eve] - Well of course God did. What is the hope? Unity - where we may frolick and play in a peaceful world - building and enjoying each other. The cloud nine outlook of Heaven is invalid. We will always live together and strive together and work together for we live move and have our being in God. YHVH is the Word and The Word made flesh [dwelling in us] is Jesus. Jesus [Yehoshuah] means - YHVH Saves. It is only man who chooses to oppress other men who bring forth under the Carnal Mind - that is to say Adversary to the Causes of God.

The operation of the Spiritual Law of Prayer cannot save when The Word is read and taught literally! It is only when truth [baptism or washing of feet] replaces error that we may be "set free" - released from the bondage of ignorance [Night]. Once you know the truth - him resurrected from the grave of ignorance.

Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night....

Now is the thorn bush blooming a red rose! For in the Winter of my Darkness there was a seed [Me] and one day it began to grow! Love turned me towards home!

"And the soul afraid of dying
    THAT NEVER LEARNS TO LIVE" - The Rose

Kings Defeated by Joshua

Jos 12:7 And these are the kings of the country which Joshua and the children of Israel smote on this side Jordan on the west, from Baalgad in the valley of Lebanon even unto the mount Halak, that goeth up to Seir; which Joshua gave unto the tribes of Israel for a possession according to their divisions;

Jos 12:8 In the mountains, and in the valleys, and in the plains, and in the springs, and in the wilderness, and in the south country; the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites:

Jos 12:9 The king of Jericho, one; the king of Ai, which is beside Bethel, one;

Jos 12:10 The king of Jerusalem, one; the king of Hebron, one;

Jos 12:11 The king of Jarmuth, one; the king of Lachish, one;

Jos 12:12 The king of Eglon, one; the king of Gezer, one;

Jos 12:13 The king of Debir, one; the king of Geder, one;

Jos 12:14 The king of Hormah, one; the king of Arad, one;

Jos 12:15 The king of Libnah, one; the king of Adullam, one;

Jos 12:16 The king of Makkedah, one; the king of Bethel, one;

Jos 12:17 The king of Tappuah, one; the king of Hepher, one;

Jos 12:18 The king of Aphek, one; the king of Lasharon, one;

Jos 12:19 The king of Madon, one; the king of Hazor, one;

Jos 12:20 The king of Shimronmeron, one; the king of Achshaph, one;

Jos 12:21 The king of Taanach, one; the king of Megiddo, one;

Jos 12:22 The king of Kedesh, one; the king of Jokneam of Carmel, one;

Jos 12:23 The king of Dor in the coast of Dor, one; the king of the nations of Gilgal, one;

Jos 12:24 The king of Tirzah, one: all the kings thirty and one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-19-20 at 10:28 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

resurrected from the grave of ignorance. I put my shovel down i am done digging got enough discourse to share and spread evenly i hope and this church of suitors no doubt save me from myself suffering no fools or fables.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    See the Treaty of Oregon.
    Very Interesting . I came across a new word in that Treaty
    "Plenipotentiaries"
    so I looked it up and under that definition there was another word that interested me
    "foudroyant"

foudroyant (fu??dr???nt)
    adj
    1. (Pathology) (of a disease) occurring suddenly and with great severity
    2. rare stunning, dazzling, or overwhelming
    [C19: from French, from foudroyer to strike with lightning, from Old French foudre lightning, from Latin fulgur]

C19 ?

COVID19=
    Certificate Of Vaccination ID AI
    Last edited by walter; 05-20-20 at 05:03 PM.

Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-21-20 at 03:57 AM.

https://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/paris.asp

The Definitive Treaty of Peace 1783

In the name of the most holy and undivided Trinity.

It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and most potent Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick and Lunebourg, arch-treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc., and of the United States of America, to forget all past misunderstandings and differences that have unhappily interrupted the good correspondence and friendship which they mutually wish to restore, and to establish such a beneficial and satisfactory intercourse , between the two countries upon the ground of reciprocal advantages and mutual convenience as may promote and secure to both perpetual peace and harmony; and having for this desirable end already laid the foundation of peace and reconciliation by the Provisional Articles signed at Paris on the 30th of November 1782, by the commissioners empowered on each part, which articles were agreed to be inserted in and constitute the Treaty of Peace proposed to be concluded between the Crown of Great Britain and the said United States, but which treaty was not to be concluded until terms of peace should be agreed upon between Great Britain and France and his Britannic Majesty should be ready to conclude such treaty accordingly; and the treaty between Great Britain and France having since been concluded, his Britannic Majesty and the United States of America, in order to carry into full effect the Provisional Articles above mentioned, according to the tenor thereof, have constituted and appointed, that is to say his Britannic Majesty on his part, David Hartley, Esqr., member of the Parliament of Great Britain, and the said United States on their part, John Adams, Esqr., late a commissioner of the United States of America at the court of Versailles, late delegate in Congress from the state of Massachusetts, and chief justice of the said state, and minister plenipotentiary of the said United States to their high mightinesses the States General of the United Netherlands;

Benjamin Franklin, Esqr., late delegate in Congress from the state of Pennsylvania, president of the convention of the said state, and minister plenipotentiary from the United States of America at the court of Versailles;

John Jay, Esqr., late president of Congress and chief justice of the state of New York, and minister plenipotentiary from the said United States at the court of Madrid; to be plenipotentiaries for the concluding and signing the present definitive treaty; who after having reciprocally communicated their respective full powers have agreed upon and confirmed the following articles.

Article 1: [added by MJ: The DEED]

His Brittanic Majesty acknowledges the said United States, viz., New Hampshire, Massachusetts Bay, Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, to be free sovereign and independent states, that he treats with them as such, and for himself, his heirs, and successors, relinquishes all claims to the government, propriety, and territorial rights of the same and every part thereof.

Article 4: [added by MJ: The DEED OF TRUST]

It is agreed that creditors on either side shall meet with no lawful impediment to the recovery of the full value in sterling money of all bona fide debts heretofore contracted.

------------------

Did you read it carefully? Did you see that [the] "United States of America" is not the "United States" is not "The United States of America"?

Look on the coins. Now look on the paper dollar.

Name:  quarter.png
Views: 832
Size:  63.1 KB

Name:  100 USN.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  147.0 KB

No altar atop Franklin's head.

Name:  5930.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  212.6 KB

What about Washington? Do you see the Alpha flanked by an Omega?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-21-20 at 03:55 AM.

Plenipotentiary power extends upward into clubs and associations - society.

What you see there is the VAN PELT Milestone, with WASHINGTON memorabilia. This also extends to Saving to Suitors' Club as a virtual embassy for a myriad of foreign consuls.

And I bring your attention to the footnote at the bottom below the saving to suitors' clause:

Tarot card experts "Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn"

the web site if one "sincere seekers of the Golden Dawn system of magic."

https://hermeticorderofthegoldendawn.ca/

there is a link in the first paragraph "Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn ® (HOGD)" click on that to get here

http://www.hermeticgoldendawn.org/

Name:  1963 FRN 100.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  181.4 KB

No altar atop Franklin's head on the corresponding FRN either. Not sure of the point.