Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enough about the Collective Judas

I am not throwing stones [religious tenets] as we know not one stone will stand upon another; however, while one may consider matters to be disconnected others see matters as one long continuous thread.

The Jews have always and will always seek to kill the Christ - this is fact; however, I speak not to some so called race of men calling themselves Jews. Rather, I speak to the intellect and the thoughts which deem themselves enlightened but do lie unto themselves.

Cain always seeks to kill Abel, for Jesus [the Spiritual I AM] said "ye are of your father, the Devil, and the lusts of your father do ye." The intellect always goes back to Jacob's well drawing water, but the Spirit says "I have water that if ye drink will cause you to never thirst again." Intellect seeks to find this dayspring but it searches in vain.

Let the Earth be still before the Lord [Spiritual Man].
    The Collective Judas seeks to push the Spiritual Man into Lordship over the Earthly realms for the benefit of carnality - but this Judas aspect in each of us is nothing more than selfishness and greed. We seek our freedom from what we perceive, by and thru our intellect, to be our oppressors. It never dawns on us to look in the mirror. But then again, once one sees, one begins to know the mirror is our world. Therefore we can say "I and the Father are One. And we do not count it robbery to be equal with God. Until then the Woman remains under the Man.

As within - so without. Those seeking representative government deny themselves of their own lordship and dominion over their mind and body. For the Spiritual Man is judged of no man.

Now is the time for the Man and the Woman to sit equally in the throne. Today is the Day.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    The officer was just taking a knee like someone else we have seen.

The Boule (boolay) is a secret society of black people who have ties to Freemasonry.
    “The Boule, (an acronym for Sigma Pi Phi) and pronounced “boo-lay”), was formed to bring together a select group of educated Black men and women.

Tracy Twyman had mentioned that this kneeling goes back to Freemasonry and the third degree of the martyrdom of Hiram Abiffs (the widos son), representing his death and resurrection. Let it be known that these Masonic degrees are not new in the since that they originated with Freemasonry. These are Ancient Mystery Religion rites that go back to the worship of Osiris, Horus and Baal. And that rites are all connected to the fire philosophy that I recently wrote about when passing your sons and daughters through the fire.

September 23rd: The End of a Masonic Ritual and The Beginning of the Goat
    https://hiddeninthecrag.com/2017/09/...itual-and-crk/

Anther strange issue is why is the cops hand in his pocket while kneeing on the neck?
    Is it the hidden hand that changed history?
    Interestingly I did that in a Foursquare Church. I can be such a klutz!

As within - so without. Those seeking representative government deny themselves of their own lordship and dominion over their mind and body. For the Spiritual Man is judged of no man.

Now is the time for the Man and the Woman to sit equally in the throne. Today is the Day.
    Thank you Michael Joseph.