Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enough about the Collective Judas

Enough about the Collective Judas

Today a friend of mine was telling me about all the non-sense that is going on in the World and I just had to shake my head and laugh. When he asked me how I could be so dismissive and what I said in response shocked him. I told him I have had it with the Collective Judas seeking to bring about the "return of Christ" it is illusion it is a lie and it is error.

When the man commonly referred to as Jesus plainly said "the Kingdom of God does not come by observation" why then are most still looking for signs? Is this not a waste of time? And furthermore, notice that in the parable Judas kept the purse. We notice in Judas, at least the way the Church system teaches, that he sought to "force" Jesus to overthrow Rome so that he might sit in the important office of Treasurer.

We notice that it is related that before Christ is FORMED in man - apparently Paul did not understand some so called 2nd coming either - that men would become lovers of self, etc, etc. Notice how there seems to be a faction which is bent on pitting men against men in all sorts of manners. Such as: race [black v white], politics [liberal v conservative], class structure [poor v rich], you get the point. And these "pendulums" or "dialectics" are setup to give the one engaged a false choice. Emotion overcomes the chooser and at once one is swept away in the drama.

But look now as the exoteric believers are pushing the mass into selfishness, hatred and jealously. Where is love and where can faith be found? Where too are the virtues? Have these all been destroyed in the lust to be equal? Why is this "hidden" hand pushing the agenda of moral decay and what is the goal? Well, friends, I think that these are as Judas trying to "hurry up" there exoteric Christ.

This philosophy is deadly because it denies that the Kingdom of God is WITHIN. And it distracts many for the real work.

The anti-Christ Church systems of this day do not teach the teachings of Jesus Christ - FAR FROM IT. These are mere social clubs in drag disguise - and as Zimmy wrote they tell you "who to idolize" and then say "God bless him." Exoteric religion is a "hand made blade."

Have the courage to challenge the story as you are told. Could it be that actors are fooling you? Why is it that the only ones who saw planes hit the buildings in NY were watching TV? Question everything. Do you know that this recent "black" man died? How do you know? Have you considered that these just might be actors - joking you? When do police jump out of an ambulance to put a man on a stretcher and carry him away in an ambulance? Consider the effect of this recent ruse. See how those who don't know how to use their minds are swept away in the tidal wave of emotion. Luckily for these emotional children bricks were available for them to throw thru the nearest window because that is what rational folks do in crisis. Why can't people see they are being played?

Should we not raise our eyes to Heaven? Why then are our faces cast Earthward?

"And the Serpent cast a flood from his mouth"....The Wise Ones do manipulate....

Your fellow worker in the field,
    Michael Joseph

Divine Mind Community Call - May 31, 2020
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-02-20 at 04:47 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Today a friend of mine was telling me about all the non-sense that is going on in the World and I just had to shake my head and laugh. When he asked me how I could be so dismissive and what I said in response shocked him. I told him I have had it with the Collective Judas seeking to bring about the "return of Christ" it is illusion it is a lie and it is error.

When the man commonly referred to as Jesus plainly said "the Kingdom of God does not come by observation" why then are most still looking for signs? Is this not a waste of time? And furthermore, notice that in the parable Judas kept the purse. We notice in Judas, at least the way the Church system teaches, that he sought to "force" Jesus to overthrow Rome so that he might sit in the important office of Treasurer.

We notice that it is related that before Christ is FORMED in man - apparently Paul did not understand some so called 2nd coming either - that men would become lovers of self, etc, etc. Notice how there seems to be a faction which is bent on pitting men against men in all sorts of manners. Such as: race [black v white], politics [liberal v conservative], class structure [poor v rich], you get the point. And these "pendulums" or "dialectics" are setup to give the one engaged a false choice. Emotion overcomes the chooser and at once one is swept away in the drama.

But look now as the exoteric believers are pushing the mass into selfishness, hatred and jealously. Where is love and where can faith be found? Where too are the virtues? Have these all been destroyed in the lust to be equal? Why is this "hidden" hand pushing the agenda of moral decay and what is the goal? Well, friends, I think that these are as Judas trying to "hurry up" there exoteric Christ.

This philosophy is deadly because it denies that the Kingdom of God is WITHIN. And it distracts many for the real work.

The anti-Christ Church systems of this day do not teach the teachings of Jesus Christ - FAR FROM IT. These are mere social clubs in drag disguise - and as Zimmy wrote they tell you "who to idolize" and then say "God bless him." Exoteric religion is a "hand made blade."

Have the courage to challenge the story as you are told. Could it be that actors are fooling you? Why is it that the only ones who saw planes hit the buildings in NY were watching TV? Question everything. Do you know that this recent "black" man died? How do you know? Have you considered that these just might be actors - joking you? When do police jump out of an ambulance to put a man on a stretcher and carry him away in an ambulance? Consider the effect of this recent ruse. See how those who don't know how to use their minds are swept away in the tidal wave of emotion. Luckily for these emotional children bricks were available for them to throw thru the nearest window because that is what rational folks do in crisis. Why can't people see they are being played?

Should we not raise our eyes to Heaven? Why then are our faces cast Earthward?

"And the Serpent cast a flood from his mouth"....The Wise Ones do manipulate....

Your fellow worker in the field,
    Michael Joseph

Divine Mind Community Call - May 31, 2020

Thank you Michael Joseph;

Around Y2K I tuned the Table of Relative Weights and found optimal naturally occurring isotopes to replace Carbon 12. About a year ago I began treatments with carbon 60. This allotrope was not discovered until 1985 yet the physicists in material sciences still hold carbon 12 to be their Standard. Both these discoveries change physics.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you Michael Joseph;

Around Y2K I tuned the Table of Relative Weights and found optimal naturally occurring isotopes to replace Carbon 12. About a year ago I began treatments with carbon 60. This allotrope was not discovered until 1985 yet the physicists in material sciences still hold carbon 12 to be their Standard. Both these discoveries change physics.
    Indeed brother the books need to be rewritten. Humanity is spiritually evolving into higher planes of consciousness. The man with the water pitcher is pouring out the Heavenly Gift. You are a gifted talented soul. I am grateful and joyous to be able to share this now.

Indeed brother the books need to be rewritten. Humanity is spiritually evolving into higher planes of consciousness. The man with the water pitcher is pouring out the Heavenly Gift. You are a gifted talented soul. I am grateful and joyous to be able to share this now.
    One of the suitors just wrote me,

Thanks for your thoughts and energy and encouragement.
    Especially in light of this COVID-19 pandemic we might be conscious about being drawn into "internal form". The endorsement of private credit is acknowledgement you are benefiting from the trust, Federal Reserve and central banking. You have become a member bank. Non-endorsement, through demand for lawful money is the alternative. The remedy. Expressly remove yourself from the benefit of being able to bank fractionally. Rid yourself of your license to commit usury on your neighbor and brother. Quit the bottomry of insurance, and get out of the mire (mara) of the admiralty - come up above the high tide mark and get a breath.

The Mathematica

You might wonder how I know.

Name:  COVID-19 pocket memories.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  405.7 KB

These graphics are by Dan WINTER. I call these papers Pocket Memories as I pull them out when I have a moment to otherwise become bored, and memorize the factoids. After a while the material becomes useful. Dan's point is about visible light but if you look at the page with the kundalini torroid on the naked man, you will find me using visible light for an example of finding green in the middle of the visible spectrum, at 550 nm wavelength is 590 terahertz in frequency.

Name:  COVID-19 pocket memories 2.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  396.9 KB

The Golden Mean and Fibonacci play major roles in the actual reasoning why we see the primary colors at the top of the "water hole". This is an interesting clearing where using radio telescopes from the ground actually transmits SETI intelligence about who we are and what state of technology we are at as carbon based life. That we are actually self aware and capable of self-actualization. Dan explains his point marvelously. My point is similar and thanks to Dan.

My point is to build upon the discovery of Carbon 60 Fullerenes and Buckyballs. As these are working into our minds our perceptions of reality and thus metaphysics evolves. I have already adjusted to the Names of God being at the heart of the periodic table and Table of Relative Weights. All the naturally occurring isotopes render higher resonance when we shift carbon 12 to Gadolinium 157 or Germanium 72 into the position of Standard. That was nearly 20 years ago. Its mastery conquered the Five Cube Sum Number Locks for my Bill of Exchange about world redemption curing on September 11, 2001.

One buckyball is the exact same distance pentagon-to-pentagon as one twist of the inner winding of DNA. In other words the octave - 12 going into 13 (Fibb again) is the carbon allotrope. More to my point is the dodecahedron with the rainbow. See how the plane generating the graphic about primary colors is tilted in relation to the ratcheting direction? Dan talks of how that plane is forced into the tilt, to produce the primary color effect.

What has always caught my eye is how when you "force" the five Fibb spirals into conformity with the Z-axis of the double helix you get the Image of God/Man effect.

Same thing really, as it is "We" who "See". We have Vision and that is based in the primary colors. Dan is a very gifted engineer.

Watch what is happening with China and new cases of COVID-19. Two, then four, then after the rioting sixteen and already today - five. This is from frightened Chinese flying back home from Seattle etc.

Name:  China Vaccinated antigens 5 30 2020 2.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  267.7 KB

How I know is keyed within monatomic gold:

Name:  manna monatomic gold powder.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  343.0 KB

Notice how this is the key ingredient in quick reliable detection of the COVID-19 inoculation. The electronics is piezo-electric organic calcite and it can only happen after removing the mulberry concretions around the pineal gland. I have been cleaning mine up since Fukushima (2011). The antigens go up my nose, just before a nap. Straight to the north side of the blood-brain barrier.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-02-20 at 03:47 PM.

"Courage" is all that is needed but seems not to many have it these days.
    Courage to take the responsibility to self governance for if you don't they will do it for you.

Running around destroying peoples property is not courage. Its the act of a poisoned mind. But when you have been drinking the cool-aid from their cups what else is to be expected?

Problem, reaction, solution. They are walking right into the oldest trap in the book and they think they are the revolutionaries.

When I was being confronted by the law it seemed that the people around me saw that I had no fear so they tried to give it back to me. Like as if it was something that dropped from my pocket on to the ground and that they picked it up and carried it around with them trying to give it back to me. No matter how many times I told them I don't want it back that they got more upset with me because they now held my fear and refused to let go of it like I told them to. You could see the fear in their eyes.

You forgot one MJ, when do POLICE cars have a license plate that says "POLICE"?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-02-20 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    You forgot one MJ, when do POLICE cars have a license plate that says "POLICE"?
    Good one. Today we saw where the police chief in Raleigh says that the police are not going to protect property. That is a default of the public trust. Just cause somebody says there is an emergency does not mean the trust is abandoned. What happened? When did folks get so freaking stupid?

"Raleigh Police Chief Cassandra Deck-Brown held a press conference on Sunday morning after the mass violence and looting by leftist protesters overnight. Deck-Brown called the mass destruction “disgusting and unacceptable.”

Chief Cassandra Deck-Brown then lectured on white supremacy in front of the looting buildings and said she would not put officers in harms way to protect property."
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-03-20 at 02:22 AM.

Michael Joseph,

You are way too advanced for me, I am barely taking initial steps. My humble and simple opinion that people cannot see they are being played is because they are ignorant of the world at large and lack the spiritual guidance.

One thing that has become obvious to me is that the spiritual journey in one of individuals and not a collective one. That insight opened up so many questions that simplified my life even more and made me truly grateful to witness the creation of the One who would create this All. Is it truly the God of the Jews, is salvation only through the Son of Man? Was Honi the Circle Marker, Eleazar and other Holy Men contemporaries of Jesus that knew the same thing Jesus knew? Did you know a camel could walk through the eye of a needle gate? I have been shown things is visions that now have simplified my existence and the simple answer that it always comes about is to be careful not to bind the spiritual to the material things, lest you find yourself bound to eternal damnation out of your own doing. Simple yet elegant, the power of volition and choice, yes the Mighty One has a sense of humor apart for eternal Love. I suspect you as much as I are still trapped in the ego and self righteousness, but fear not I sense you are way ahead of me in discovering the mysteries of this existence. Shalom.

Hi Gavilan,

Shalom be upon your House. Indeed it is like the Grateful Dead sang "and if you go, noone may follow, that path is for your steps alone."

Today a good friend of mine passed over. He will occupy a "new tent" next time. But I hope he is working to build Solomon's Temple. I will miss him [his persona] but I know there is no death in God. Each of us must raise "sleeping Lazarus" from the dead.

Best regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-05-20 at 12:16 AM.

The officer was just taking a knee like someone else we have seen.

The Boule (boolay) is a secret society of black people who have ties to Freemasonry.
    “The Boule, (an acronym for Sigma Pi Phi) and pronounced “boo-lay”), was formed to bring together a select group of educated Black men and women.

Tracy Twyman had mentioned that this kneeling goes back to Freemasonry and the third degree of the martyrdom of Hiram Abiffs (the widos son), representing his death and resurrection. Let it be known that these Masonic degrees are not new in the since that they originated with Freemasonry. These are Ancient Mystery Religion rites that go back to the worship of Osiris, Horus and Baal. And that rites are all connected to the fire philosophy that I recently wrote about when passing your sons and daughters through the fire.

September 23rd: The End of a Masonic Ritual and The Beginning of the Goat
    https://hiddeninthecrag.com/2017/09/...itual-and-crk/

Anther strange issue is why is the cops hand in his pocket while kneeing on the neck?
    Is it the hidden hand that changed history?
    Last edited by walter; 06-08-20 at 06:31 PM.