Thread: Enough about the Collective Judas

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Enough about the Collective Judas

Today a friend of mine was telling me about all the non-sense that is going on in the World and I just had to shake my head and laugh. When he asked me how I could be so dismissive and what I said in response shocked him. I told him I have had it with the Collective Judas seeking to bring about the "return of Christ" it is illusion it is a lie and it is error.

When the man commonly referred to as Jesus plainly said "the Kingdom of God does not come by observation" why then are most still looking for signs? Is this not a waste of time? And furthermore, notice that in the parable Judas kept the purse. We notice in Judas, at least the way the Church system teaches, that he sought to "force" Jesus to overthrow Rome so that he might sit in the important office of Treasurer.

We notice that it is related that before Christ is FORMED in man - apparently Paul did not understand some so called 2nd coming either - that men would become lovers of self, etc, etc. Notice how there seems to be a faction which is bent on pitting men against men in all sorts of manners. Such as: race [black v white], politics [liberal v conservative], class structure [poor v rich], you get the point. And these "pendulums" or "dialectics" are setup to give the one engaged a false choice. Emotion overcomes the chooser and at once one is swept away in the drama.

But look now as the exoteric believers are pushing the mass into selfishness, hatred and jealously. Where is love and where can faith be found? Where too are the virtues? Have these all been destroyed in the lust to be equal? Why is this "hidden" hand pushing the agenda of moral decay and what is the goal? Well, friends, I think that these are as Judas trying to "hurry up" there exoteric Christ.

This philosophy is deadly because it denies that the Kingdom of God is WITHIN. And it distracts many for the real work.

The anti-Christ Church systems of this day do not teach the teachings of Jesus Christ - FAR FROM IT. These are mere social clubs in drag disguise - and as Zimmy wrote they tell you "who to idolize" and then say "God bless him." Exoteric religion is a "hand made blade."

Have the courage to challenge the story as you are told. Could it be that actors are fooling you? Why is it that the only ones who saw planes hit the buildings in NY were watching TV? Question everything. Do you know that this recent "black" man died? How do you know? Have you considered that these just might be actors - joking you? When do police jump out of an ambulance to put a man on a stretcher and carry him away in an ambulance? Consider the effect of this recent ruse. See how those who don't know how to use their minds are swept away in the tidal wave of emotion. Luckily for these emotional children bricks were available for them to throw thru the nearest window because that is what rational folks do in crisis. Why can't people see they are being played?

Should we not raise our eyes to Heaven? Why then are our faces cast Earthward?

"And the Serpent cast a flood from his mouth"....The Wise Ones do manipulate....

Your fellow worker in the field,
    Michael Joseph

Divine Mind Community Call - May 31, 2020
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-02-20 at 04:47 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!