Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: vaccine for COVID-19 natural and safe

ingredients

I have been waiting for this.

Read the first sentence of the Abstract!
    Abstract

Aluminum is an experimentally demonstrated neurotoxin and the most commonly used vaccine adjuvant.
    Name:  graphene oxide and aluminum spectrograph.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  121.0 KB

Copied from the meme stock thread

Quote Originally Posted by joseph3r View Post
    "The pieces of a puzzle rarely reveal the entire image until they are assembled". I've been told that when too many coincidences happen in a short amount of time they weren't coincidences but a plan. Too many things have happened and are happening in a short amount of time. Early this morning I caught an article on Yahoo that was removed soon after about Wuhan scientists wanting to release corona virus in bat caves to inoculate them and it was titled:

"Wuhan scientists planned to release coronavirus particles into cave bats, leaked papers reveal".

I'm not going to dive into it it's just another piece to the puzzle. So we have the pandemic, the national debt approaching 29T, the stock market and world economy on the verge of collapse, "inflation", insurrections and civil discourse, the slow degradation and collapse of society, extreme weather and environmental changes, climate change?? I'm a nut job when I say the word "depopulation".
    Convergence unequivocal. So many things that I only keep one or two on the tip of my conscious mind at any moment.

Refer back to the Opening Post - the photo about my vaccine.

Not just aluminum either there are other metals being used as binding agents in so many consumer products that gradually builds up in our bodies. And the rate of autism and Alzheimer's continues to rise. I wouldn't dismiss the toxicity of heavy metals accumulating in our bodies in relation to the increase of disease.

Quote Originally Posted by joseph3r View Post
    Not just aluminum either there are other metals being used as binding agents in so many consumer products that gradually builds up in our bodies. And the rate of autism and Alzheimer's continues to rise. I wouldn't dismiss the toxicity of heavy metals accumulating in our bodies in relation to the increase of disease.
    I engage a combination of potassium iodide, boron complex, asperin and niacin. Five days, then take the weekends off with lots of Berkey water. Chi Kung works wonders for the endocrine system. Love is the best medicine.

Senator Ron JOHNSON distracts from The Culling

See instinctual loyalty to the survival of the species?

Name:  Female Wolf covers Male Throat.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  118.3 KB

Name:  Dogs in Suits.png
Views: 401
Size:  525.9 KB

Play this Video. Sen Ron JOHNSON No FDA Approval for any NAV in US full.mp4

That video will relate to these links - download pdf.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...3_21_09_16.pdf

https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_week_38.pdf

In summary, the hospitals are furnaces of holocaust. Victims of adverse effects go in through the doors but go out through the county and hospital crematorium smokestacks. Treated with remdesivir and declared false brand COVID victim, one has a slim chance of avoiding becoming the statistic.

Name:  Vaccine surveillance report - week 38_Page_13.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  182.0 KB

Pick any age category. The number of COVID victims not vaccinated is under half. Most COVID victims are inoculated. But the "vaccine" does help curb COVID infections. So this means that people with all those failed blood symptoms are victims of the NAV!

In the song linked up top - bad blood is the stone. Actualized as blood clotting in the atrium.

Name:  FDA hides undisclosed ingredient as WATER.jpeg
Views: 386
Size:  202.8 KB

P.S. ICAN has provided a great evidence trail. Posted most recent first:

https://www.icandecide.org/ican_pres...d-19-vaccines/
    https://www.icandecide.org/ican_pres...fizer-vaccine/
    https://www.icandecide.org/ican_pres...the-wuhan-lab/
    https://www.icandecide.org/ican_pres...9-vaccination/
    and more.

I have attached the Fact Sheet. But there is a more recent Fact Sheet possible if you want to identify yourself a health care professional or not.

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE VACCINE?

The vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
    We find in the second most recent link, as listed above,

Upon licensure of the Pfizer vaccine, the FDA authorized a fact sheet to be given to the public, which includes a list of ingredients in the vaccine. Amazingly, this list doesn’t mention a secret ingredient. What is the secret ingredient? Nobody knows other than Pfizer and the FDA. In the technical documentation that is not intended for general public distribution, the FDA disclosed that this secret ingredient constitutes about 22% of the undiluted vial (0.45 mL of 2 mL) but completely redacted the name of the secret ingredient.
    The most recent link, as listed above reveals that Pfizer, when put to FOIA revealed finally that the secret ingredient is water? Why not say that in the first place?

Table 2 reveals the main ingredient is mRNA spike glycoprotein.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-08-21 at 12:36 AM.

Continued from the post above...

My geopolitical social machinery is China buying up the infrastructure among the useless eaters. Have you seen all the building going down? My vaccine as well as Regeneron's monoclonal antibiotics were set aside for the lucrative Big Pharma. The mandated treatment is FAUCI - remdesivir, renal failure flooding of the lungs.

"Are you building today?"
    "What?"
    "I thought you were building today?"
    "I am a geopolitical social engineer."
    "What's that mean?"
    "I am building tomorrow."

This explains all the ships stalled out in American ports, unable to unload. We have nothing to pack the crates to send back to China. They do not want money just to fill empty crates and send more stuff to a weed-people. We will scratch and dent the nice new stuff in the ports. What is money?

China already owns enough infrastructure they only want English teachers. I probed and immediately found over 200 job offers and not a one was I required to know Mandarin or Cantonese. I guess they don't even want me learning Chinese - just go over there and speak English so they can learn the nuances - slang and accent. They are training into the infrastructure for after the Culling is mopped up.

The secret ingredient of the NAV is water? (Refer to the post above.)

Name:  ICAN press releases.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  211.7 KB

Name:  COMIRNATY ingredients with mRNA patent Regeneron.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  178.3 KB

Name:  Pfizer BioNTech COVID 19 Vaccine Global Information.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  121.1 KB

Since the registration seals the ingredients on COMIRNATY only this means that the NAV in use EUA in America can still be remixed with different ingredients. However the FDA is promising:

Name:  Vaccine Information Sheet COMIRNATY and FDA have same formulation.jpg
Views: 737
Size:  290.5 KB

So according to the ingredients found, and COMIRNATY ingredients the superconductive camouflage composes 22% of the ingredients of the NAV administered in the USA, into which an unknown amount of razor blades, hydrogel and bizarre biologicals swim. But then, anything could be legally hidden in the interdimensional charge compression because it is not really there until it is already in the body of the victim. If it is not really there, then it is okay.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-08-21 at 01:04 AM.

Enlightening Paper

While reading this paper I lost track of the subject matter - COVID-19 and began thinking NAV, for Spike Protein. As there are 40 trillion mRNA of Spike Protein in any one injection of the NAV. So when I arrived at the last sentence:

This conclusion suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury.
    I thought, What? How can I have read the entire paper incorrectly?

The paper is talking about spike protein on the COVID-19 virus. While I had transferred the subject to all that spike protein in the NAV inoculations. So the last sentence is true for my vaccine, natural, nonintrusive and safe. Not for the NAV - which is loaded with spike proteins.

Name:  mRNA Spike Protein heart damage images.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  705.3 KB

Interesting how we are conditioned to think along certain avenues. Most people reading the paper will think it means to go get "vaccinated" as it is good for your heart while inoculating with the NAV is filling your entire circulatory system with spike proteins, that are very bad for the heart.

The mental juxtaposition seems intentional and now I am suspicious of the American Heart Association too. At first I thought the AHA intentionally changed the last sentence of the paper! But then I put the NAV back in scope, and looked at the paper about COVID-19 and mRNA of the Spike Protein, in perspective.

Name:  mRNA Spike Protein heart damage - Heart Ass Logo.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  120.8 KB

Can you see what I mean about contradictory? The mRNA of Spike Proteins is definitely bad for you but they say that the vaccine, which is filled with mRNA of Spike Proteins is good. One really does not get a break these days!

Name:  mRNA Spike Protein heart damage - Contradictory Conclusion.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  735.6 KB

Dr Sucharit BHAKDI reveals three papers

This is a revealing video about the endocrine system timing. I have attached one of the papers and YouTube seems agreeable with Dr Mobeen SYED because he disagrees conditionally with Dr BHAKDI.

What is nice, is to uncover a recent confirmation that the remdesivir is still mandated protocol for ICU "COVID" victims. The Culling progresses very nicely. If you pick it up where linked, you will discover also a solid confirmation that it is not the virus killing people, it is the severe inflammation caused by the trillions of mRNA spike proteins in the bloodstream.

T-cells are actually responding to all this viral debris and that's what is causing this profound inflammatory response. It's truly interesting and truly astonishing. So its not actually the virus which is killing the host or killing the lung. And we know this from autopsy studies, there's very little direct philopathic effect.
    It is absolutely critical you start your steroids on Day 8, Listen Here. If you start remdesivir after the onset of lung distress, you almost certainly drown the victim.

The secret to staying on YouTube is not to bash the NAV. The BEEN describes my morning tea, in small part.
    Attached Images Attached Images

spike antigens are bad for the heart

When you consider that the NAV is loaded with spike proteins, three quarters of which get into the bloodstream and circulate to the heart and brain, this paper is very revealing.

That is right - this is the same paper I uploaded at Post #77 above.

If one is aware that more spike proteins from the coronavirus get into the blood from the NAV than a regular viral infection it should explain a lot.

This conclusion suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury
    This is only true for a natural coronavirus infection. It does not apply to the NAV where 30 trillion of the spike proteins float free in the bloodstream, per injection. The NAV itself is a spike protein infection, without the COVID RNA.

Therefore one might look for conviction that the actual spike protein antigens from the COVID-19 NAV find their way into the bloodstream. Just a reminder. You can find a lot of arguments going with a hole somewhere. These to convincing papers together though...

Pfizer gives passing grade to its own train wreck!

Thank you brain trust! I have the latest CONFIDENTIAL Pfizer report. It is pretty old but I hear it was released on a court order of some kind. I am looking for the proceedings behind its release. So please if you know anything about what state, or the case number speak up.

Also, a report from Israel is interesting.

Additionally, while I am spilling the beans, a court ruling from India. The court mentions Bill:

Name:  Indian NAV vaccine suit Accused Bill GATES MASTERMIND.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  209.8 KB