Thread: vaccine for COVID-19 natural and safe

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Reprogramming Changes the Human Story

This image is on my mind, especially being the inventor of the Doped Carbon 60 Nanoparticle Pump.

Name:  MIT BROAD INSTITUTE Programmable Targeting Sequence Tale 142 fits nicely.jpg
Views: 1059
Size:  349.1 KB

In short this means that Tale 142 is woven into Sequence 832, the transcript for the MATRIX (maternal reproductive organs and prostrate/testicles) where it is found in the spike protein antigens of COVID-19 or similar adenovirus mimicry.

I have attached the Doc and current WIPO targeting sequence application for you to get the gist for yourselves.

CROSSTALK:

Being an inventor I key the USPTO and WIPO (UN). In summary the Human Story is primarily rewritten at MIT through The Broad Institute. Tale 142 is spliced into Sequence 832 of the Human Story through the chimeric (mouse) reprogrammable spike protein antigen NAV (Nucleic Acid Vaccine). Forget about nanobot bioweaponry - that is a misinterpretation of material science. Think resonance:

Name:  resonant transformers on computer.jpg
Views: 1014
Size:  313.6 KB

The "vaccine" spreads through resonance. And resonance is in this alteration of the legend.
    So enjoy the reading material. Even what you don't understand consciously can save your life these days.
    Attached Images Attached Images