Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: vaccine for COVID-19 natural and safe

American Heart Association has been tracking heart injury?

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1....suppl_1.10712

If you will or already are registered, please share the complete pdf here.

Abstract

Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

I'm not sure there is a complete PDF file. Apparently this was a report "presented by renowned cardiologist Steven Gundry at the Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association annual conference on November 8, 2021"

https://www.opindia.com/2021/11/mrna...iseases-study/

https://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/...sentation/8807
    Last edited by marcel; 12-07-21 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    I'm not sure there is a complete PDF file. Apparently this was a report "presented by renowned cardiologist Steven Gundry at the Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association annual conference on November 8, 2021"

https://www.opindia.com/2021/11/mrna...iseases-study/

https://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/...sentation/8807
    Thanks! I spent quite a while on that task...

Second-best Geopolitical Social Engineering

It becomes a little difficult to fathom how this might play out.

While these results have come recently, it is possible that the mRNA vaccine developers, particularly Pfizer, knew about such possible effects of their vaccines already. The American pharmaceutical giant has been seeking immunity from any action against any future adverse actions of its vaccine. The company even wanted several countries to put up sovereign assets, including military bases and federal bank reserves, as collateral for potential future legal costs arising out of adverse effects of the vaccine.

India’s opposition leaders including Rahul Gandhi, several left-liberals and journalists wanted the Indian govt to agree to such conditions of the company to approve the vaccine in India, and purchase the same from the public vaccination program. But the Modi govt didn’t give in to such pressures and has achieved the billion-plus doses of Covid-19 vaccines using traditional technology vaccines manufactured in India.

It is notable that Indians need not worry about this study result, because the mRNA vaccines have not been introduced in India. Despite relentless propaganda by opposition parties, left-liberals, and big-pharma, Modi government refused to agree to extreme terms and conditions of the American pharma giants to procure their vaccines. Instead, the Indian govt kept its faith on vaccines made in India, which were developed using tried and tested technologies that have been used to develop several vaccines earlier.

Covaxin developed by Bharat Biotech, which faced the worst kind of attacks from politicians and activists, is an inactivated virus, which is a proven vaccine technology developed more than a century ago. Similarly, the Covishield, the most used Covid-19 vaccine in India, is a viral vector vaccine, a technology used to develop several other vaccines for several viral diseases.

This good doctor risks his career on two items. The AMA publishing a report (50 second mark) and his colleague reporting to him that they had confirmed his findings, and refused to publish for money reasons.

What I mean is I try to imagine that if people were to sue Pfizer and Moderna long enough for those Big Pharma to accrue legal costs and to spend compensation awards, then BIDEN would actually turn over infrastructure and even military bases to Pfizer and Moderna, in ownership so they could offer these things to the highest bidder on some kind of international auction block?

Is this already in place and the trading begun? I noticed Internet slow-down the last couple days as the Mandate allegedly went into effect. I attributed it to how many people were online figuring out if they had a job on the Seventh, the day following the Mandate deadline. But now I rethink things.

India avoided LEGION. India avoided major heartache, literally. Watch the green under the gills of the anchor - obviously inoculated as she understands the pains in her heart will only be getting worse until her immanent death. That if she resumes her morning jog, she will be shortening her days.

Therefore if factual, all the other countries aside from India, or a bunch of them at least have gone into this collateral pledge?

Facing facts about LEGION - as an antennae array we might better groom the reasoning behind the camouflage (superconductive charge compression) and then one step beyond the LEGION antennae array, attached intimately to the nervous system, to wonder why put the entire project into play?

I envision a World War Z scenario in The Final Judgment, but do not describe the mechanism in detail. Let's try describing the scenario. Easily I can see once the precise true resonant frequency is found for the exact 2.5 mm antenna length of LEGION then any harmonic of significant amplitude might cause a widespread mania, by heating up LEGION and the nerve cell axon. A global burning sensation would drive the victim into a panic.

Let's delve into The Trigger a bit. Here we use LEGION against itself to up or down regulate the damage inherently done by graphene hydroxide - Dr Andreas NOACK deserves some mention by name, having died of a sudden heart attack after being attacked online for announcing this ingredient of the NAV being a huge razor blade that turns the circulatory system and heart interior to hamburger. Regulating thrombospondin (131 length) and plasminogen (247 length) to accelerate coagulopathy will terminate the transhumans in short order. Since they are already doomed - this is a self defense mechanism. Protect the living from the frenzy to impose death, spreading the undertow of social and peer pressure.

Now we take that to, What depth of information can be transmitted onto the Carrier (LEGION true resonance) in order to control specific behaviors, individually and in mass? So far I have been assuming that BIDEN false branding of the 'people who refuse to be vaccinated' and "Ignore the courts." to be the simple will to reproduce death, as synthetic life. If anybody knows that the military bases are collateral to Pfizer if and when Pfizer is discovered an engine of genocide it would be BIDEN. So he is doing his best to deteriorate the opposition, to mitigate the damage coming from four states strong just in time for the Mandate deadline.

Get a closer look: https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/
    And: https://phmpt.org/court-documents/

Download Complaint: https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads...-Complaint.pdf

There are cases in four states without listing Frontline Doctors in Alabama, under Larry BECRAFT:

Graphene Hydroxide Razor Blades!

This fellow deserves for us to remember his name. A few hours after this webcast he died of a massive heart attack, brought on by the terrible and unexpected whiplash chatter.

More on Dr NOACK

Here is the story.

Raided Live: At this time of the raid, I am presuming he would have been inoculated in the booking process.

Widow Testifies: This brief statement was while his pregnant widow is struck down in shock.

Widow Composed: (short snippet) A few days later his widow is more composed but there are no subscripts and I do not speak German. I have attached the transcript of the large video.

Comprehensive Dr Franc ZALEWSKI

This doctor deserves thanks for roughly measuring the antenna length of LEGION - at approximately 2.5 mm.

Execution by Quantum Supercomputer

I notice that Dr Andreas NOACK cites Dr Pablo CAMPRA (Madrid) for the graphene hydroxide report:

Abstract

We present here our research on the presence of graphene in covid vaccines. We have carried out a random screening of graphene-like nanoparticles visible at the optical microscopy in seven random samples of vials from four different trademarks, coupling images with their spectral signatures of RAMAN vibration. By this technique, called micro-RAMAN, we have been able to determine the presence of graphene in some of these samples, after screening more than 110 objects selected for their graphene-like appearance under optical microscopy. Out of them, a group of 28 objects have been selected, due to the compatibility of both images and spectra with the presence of graphene derivatives, based on the correspondence of these signals with those obtained from standards and scientific literature. The identification of graphene oxide structures can be regarded as conclusive in 8 of them, due to the high spectral correlation with the standard. In the remaining 20 objects, images coupled with Raman signals show a very high level of compatibility with undetermined graphene structures, however different than the standard used here. This research remains open and is made available to scientific community for discussion. We make a call for independent researchers, with no conflict of interest or coaction from any institution to make wider counter-analysis of these products to achieve a more detailed knowledge of the composition and potential health risk of these experimental drugs, reminding that graphene materials have a potential toxicity on human beings and its presence has not been declared in any emergency use authorization. We leave a link to download this report at the end of this video.
    I believe that four names are missing from this Declaration. Carrie MADEJ, Pablo CAMPRA, Andreas NOACK and Franc ZALEWSKI. Then again they may be requesting to be left off this list for all I know.

Name:  WCH World Council for Health COVID Vaccine Halt declaration_Page_1.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  471.5 KB

Name:  WCH World Council for Health COVID Vaccine Halt declaration_Page_2.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  398.2 KB

Name:  WCH World Council for Health COVID Vaccine Halt declaration_Page_3.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  332.3 KB

I am also noticing things like Dr MERCOLA reporting Dr OZ is quitting his show to run for Senate and take on the FAUCI FURNACE politically. I have paid $1K for my complete genome and do not think it is going to be delivered. I heard Nebula Genomics has a new app for detecting dizziness/vertigo and Meniere's disease etc. This means that people have been requesting genomic information in hopes of understanding why they feel this sudden alert that they are standing in a rowboat. So I registered a question/request wondering if they had investigated the rewrite of the NAV - meaning simply did they run a complete sequence of somebody before, and then again after inoculation?

They took the order for a request with a registration number and promised my genome would be complete about a month ago.

Catalyst

Synchronicity had this event on the darkest day of humanity. By that I mean that there is 5d and other Fifth Dimension chatter on the Internet that this winter solstice was pronouncing a transformation upon our reality. We are entering a new dawn, now only a few days old. Believe it or not - your choice. But The Trigger was nearing completion and all the amplifiers arrived; I was ready to Squeeze so I chose to follow the prophecy and albeit a little rushed, I executed The Culling.

Name:  Trigger signal generators and amplifiers.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  557.5 KB

Watch for the Deliveries please:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Secret Service seals my file from editing.

This gets even better!

Name:  Trigger Patent Locked for Editing by Secret Service.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  59.1 KB

I have never locked myself out of editing my own files, and don't even know how. But I might spend some time getting the editing privilege back. I will tell you if I learn anything.

First - reboot. That sometimes clears things up...

P.S. Restarting my computer has cleared things up. So it is probably something else, or maybe the Secret Service is only good at tackling? Hacking is not their thing?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-23-21 at 09:32 PM.