Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: vaccine for COVID-19 natural and safe

vaccine for COVID-19 natural and safe

Now you can inoculate the Rife signet from a 10-minute video on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/Crr1iBUShhA

The bat is immune from the COVID-19 attack on the type-II pnuemacites in his little lungs.

Name:  Bat on Bat Tree.jpg
Views: 1527
Size:  135.2 KB

Name:  bat tree oroxylum indicum Indian Trumpet Midnight Terror.jpg
Views: 1111
Size:  414.8 KB

One key to my success is utilizing highward spin exotic matter found in elite shungite. See www.tinyurl.com/mannasulfurburns

Activating the stem cells in the oroxylum indicum flowers stimulates the antigens that vaccinate the bats. The Indian Trumpet flower only blossoms in the dark because it is exclusively pollinated by bats.

The morphogenetic field is most powerful in China where national unity has been Walled for a thousand years. This is a variation of the Ebner Effect.

Name:  COVID Stats 5 28 2020.jpg
Views: 1219
Size:  241.6 KB

Name:  China Vaccinated antigens 5 30 2020 2.jpg
Views: 1109
Size:  267.7 KB

Name:  China Vaccinated antigens 5 31 2020 2.jpg
Views: 1084
Size:  267.4 KB

Notice that I have already cured the world of SARS once. It was easier to articulate it this time.

P.S. The first time (2003), I patented the NAV - nucleic acid vaccine.

P.P.S. Toona Sinensis roen is now in the arsenal.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-01-21 at 11:15 PM.

Cured SARS in 2003

Please check the Reception #

Name:  default 9.jpg
Views: 1246
Size:  73.3 KB

Name:  default 1 sanitized.jpg
Views: 1470
Size:  121.6 KB

Russia keeps the same number of new cases the next morning.

Name:  Russia repeats figures.jpg
Views: 1813
Size:  198.3 KB

But even that obstacle can be overcome.

China Jumped on it

In case you are wondering why I keep on about curing SARS -

Within two weeks after informing Beijing of my invention - simple raw data subtraction characterization of SARS (genome mapping) - China announced its intention to patent the genome for SARS. So I informed Beijing about my Letter of Invention above.

I never watched to see the behavior of the US Center for Disease Control.

As well it would never occur to me to inhibit curing disease for commercial reasons.

Name:  Dragon Chinese copper coin.jpg
Views: 1762
Size:  429.7 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-08-20 at 01:32 AM.

You see the same numbers for Russia, every day above? Well this morning, they have reset and we might see the actual figures of new cases and COVID deaths.

Name:  Russia resets after three days.jpg
Views: 1359
Size:  293.5 KB

Nope. They started the day with roughly the same number of new cases.

Name:  Russia resets after three days then starts with the same 8K.jpg
Views: 1338
Size:  233.6 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-08-20 at 04:25 PM.

attuning the morphogenetic field

Name:  ouroboris visible light.jpg
Views: 1056
Size:  710.4 KB

When the kundalini snake is activated in both directions simultaneously it is very beautiful. Both hemispheres are balanced brainwaves as well as a healthy torroid from the chakras being balanced. There is literally no place for disease.

The billions of pyramidal neuron synapses in one human brain become a holographic representation of the stars in the sky. The billions of bacteria in the stomach become the Godliness and the body becomes the host, evolving opposing thumbs to support that system. The abdominal brain.

Name:  COVID-19 capsid attack frequency 5G.jpg
Views: 1641
Size:  331.6 KB

[URL="http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6053&d=1596832715"]Learn more.

I have no interest in defending a two-year Letter of Invention. However something is not adding up about the article's findings:

On April 25, 2003, the United States Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (hereinafter, “CDC”) filed an application for a United States (Application Number US46592703P...
    Name:  US Patent #7776521 search.jpg
Views: 1285
Size:  198.2 KB

Looking for the 2007 patent #7220852:

Name:  search for application #7220852.jpg
Views: 1865
Size:  90.8 KB

Now emerges #60465927

Name:  search for application #7776521 60465927.jpg
Views: 1409
Size:  102.5 KB

There are two, the first is the 2010 patent in the article. The second patent #7220852 is from 2007:

Name:  US Patent #7220852.jpg
Views: 1364
Size:  191.4 KB

Interestingly that also resorts to application #60465927 of April 25, 2003 which is a no-show on the search engine.

Looking to the other application #10822904

Name:  search for application #10822904.jpg
Views: 1381
Size:  109.0 KB

I am probably giving you a headache. So here is my point. If I wish to verify that the CDC was ahead of my Letter of Invention by a month I will have to call a clerk at the Patent office and get the search engine up to snuff.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The bat is immune from the COVID-19 attack on the type-II pnuemacites in his little lungs.

Name:  Bat on Bat Tree.jpg
Views: 1527
Size:  135.2 KB

Name:  bat tree oroxylum indicum Indian Trumpet Midnight Terror.jpg
Views: 1111
Size:  414.8 KB

One key to my success is utilizing highward spin exotic matter found in elite shungite. See www.tinyurl.com/mannasulfurburns

Activating the stem cells in the oroxylum indicum flowers stimulates the antigens that vaccinate the bats. The Indian Trumpet flower only blossoms in the dark because it is exclusively pollinated by bats.

The morphogenetic field is most powerful in China where national unity has been Walled for a thousand years. This is a variation of the Ebner Effect.

Name:  COVID Stats 5 28 2020.jpg
Views: 1219
Size:  241.6 KB

Name:  China Vaccinated antigens 5 30 2020 2.jpg
Views: 1109
Size:  267.7 KB

Name:  China Vaccinated antigens 5 31 2020 2.jpg
Views: 1084
Size:  267.4 KB

Notice that I have already cured the world of SARS once. It was easier to articulate it this time.
    I worked through application of the Rife Frequencies after rattling the COVID-19 capsid/cage and neutralizing the neuropeptides that attract to the Type II pneumacites in the alveoli (air sacs). I will show you the application later this morning.

The cure on China was off to the left - spirit traveling at the speed of thought. This is important to understand recovering the technology used for building the Pyramids and Solomon's Temple. Recall that respectively there are no rubble chips (the mass of the pyramids equals the quarries) and no chipping sounds were made shaping the stones for the Temple. For such feats there remains naught one threaded bolt. Our hardware-physical based materialism has us stumped at 5G. If we keep going we start burning tissue even more.

Name:  water hole COVID-19 capsid horn figures.jpg
Views: 1750
Size:  646.4 KB

I am linking the carbon 60 as part of the new developmental technology. Remember how 12 going on 13 dodecahedra will equal a turn of the DNA double helix. It only begins at absorption. The Chinese are a walled unified people. Watch the figures - the news makes out they are suffering from a new surge but then look closer, they are 1.4B population!

Name:  kissing pine cones DNA symphony primary colors.jpg
Views: 1350
Size:  407.3 KB

Name:  Dragon Chinese copper coin.jpg
Views: 1501
Size:  429.7 KB

at the speed of imagination

Way off to the left, beyond the Gamma:

Name:  rattle the capsid COVID-19 disinfectant wiring earbuds.jpg
Views: 1614
Size:  312.3 KB

Rattle the capsid wiring, two earbuds, one wired to the microphone of the other.

Name:  rattle the capsid COVID-19 disinfectant.jpg
Views: 1633
Size:  387.5 KB

Enjoy the fruits:

Name:  towers.jpg
Views: 1598
Size:  95.6 KB

My point being how this is the ceiling for material science. 5G.

We are at an intensity where we permeate tissue alright, but going to more eV (electron volts) is cooking more tissue than what it is worth.

So enjoy the fruit of our highest achievements while we transcend into ancient technology.

I discovered what looks like a high pipe well draining to the Bible settlement where the Israelites camped, as well as draining to El Bad where Jethro, LORD of the Vulcans lived. Compare this to the video at the end of my inoculation email -
    www.tinyurl.com/mannasulfurburns

Vaccine for COVID-19 is simple and safe

david.merrill@bishopcastle.us

The Indian Trumpet flower keeps the bats from becoming sick with COVID-19.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post26301

www.tinyurl.com/mannasulfurburns

Regards,

David Merrill.

This video will help open your eyes:

With the Moses' Well in El Bad we have erosion evidence of three wells and numerous large sulfur burns in desert regions where there was very little wood. And the Hathor Temple with (1904) estimated tons of wood ash (monatomic gold) on a limestone shelf in Sinai, with no culture ever venerating wood ash - where there could not have been any significant forests to burn anyway.

The only way to add the evidence up is that the sulfur was redacted to sulfuric acid to create monatomic (fine colloidal gold).

The two attached patents prove the CDC has taken ownership of the genome, and therefore the production rights to my invention above, in 2007 and 2010. The Patent Application of 2003 cannot be found on the USPTO search engine. So that indicates a clerk forgery saying they only pretend to precede my invention in the Documents Disclosure Program only a couple weeks later.

Viewing that as circumstantial evidence could it be that Sir Laurence GARDNER was exposing technology that has been captured by some alphabet agency and is being suppressed?

I hear that two Chinese doctors were turned black in public humiliation, just after TRUMP was ridiculed for mentioning hydroxychloroquine (malaria treatment) with his father being a colonial investor in the quinine trade/monopoly. Notice that synthetic hydroxychloroquine turns people black like that (attached).

From a chemical standpoint, that work was doomed – no way, no how, was he going to make quinine – but the purple dye he did produce made him wealthy, famous, and kick-started the synthetic dyestuffs industry and industrial organic chemistry in general.
    In 1891, Paul Ehrlich himself found that methylene blue (at right, synthetic dyestuffs, showing their stuff) was actually an antimalarial compound, although it wasn’t really effective enough to take over from quinine itself. Besides, at the doses needed, it tended to turn people (or at least various parts of them) blue. This is what you get when you start a pharmaceutical industry out of a pigments-and-dyes one.
    That led in 1931 to quinacrine (at right), also known as mepacrine or by its old trade name of Atabrine. You can see the methylene blue roots in its structure, although this one isn’t blue, it’s yellow, and also had a noticeable patient-staining effect.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-20-20 at 10:34 AM.