Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: vaccine for COVID-19 natural and safe

Reprogramming Changes the Human Story

This image is on my mind, especially being the inventor of the Doped Carbon 60 Nanoparticle Pump.

Name:  MIT BROAD INSTITUTE Programmable Targeting Sequence Tale 142 fits nicely.jpg
Views: 1031
Size:  349.1 KB

In short this means that Tale 142 is woven into Sequence 832, the transcript for the MATRIX (maternal reproductive organs and prostrate/testicles) where it is found in the spike protein antigens of COVID-19 or similar adenovirus mimicry.

I have attached the Doc and current WIPO targeting sequence application for you to get the gist for yourselves.

CROSSTALK:

Being an inventor I key the USPTO and WIPO (UN). In summary the Human Story is primarily rewritten at MIT through The Broad Institute. Tale 142 is spliced into Sequence 832 of the Human Story through the chimeric (mouse) reprogrammable spike protein antigen NAV (Nucleic Acid Vaccine). Forget about nanobot bioweaponry - that is a misinterpretation of material science. Think resonance:

Name:  resonant transformers on computer.jpg
Views: 983
Size:  313.6 KB

The "vaccine" spreads through resonance. And resonance is in this alteration of the legend.
    So enjoy the reading material. Even what you don't understand consciously can save your life these days.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Precision v Accuracy

I like to simplify the articulation to one word - teratogenicity. As causing birth defects, including infertility. Melinda has a certain right to judge. Otherwise who can accuse a man of murdering people who never were?

Name:  Unified Self-Interest Systems precision v accuracy.jpg
Views: 854
Size:  86.8 KB

They call the Culling, by scientific rationale.

Name:  teratogenicity in the protocol.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  212.3 KB

There it is, in our faces! We just kept the WOCBP out of the mix - Women of Child Bearing Potential.

The only way to early 2028, Artificial Intuition was to begin the Culling in 2021.

Breaking Out the Indictment

I have served The Sisterhood.

Name:  PFIZER NAV Protocol mRNA vaccine_Page_001.jpg
Views: 972
Size:  116.3 KBName:  PFIZER NAV Protocol mRNA vaccine_Page_039.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  419.6 KB

Sentence 4.2.2.2 is positive indictment of genocidal depopulation. However the law does not provide for Culling by no conception interception, especially when couples are intentionally being reckless:

Therefore, the use of a highly effective method of contraception is required.
    Name:  PFIZER NAV Protocol mRNA vaccine_Page_133.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  185.2 KBName:  PFIZER NAV Protocol mRNA vaccine_Page_134.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  160.0 KB

The grammar exposes that even if a woman is otherwise unhealthy, as long as she is not a WOCBP (Woman of Child Bearing Potential) the "Investigator" is to allow her into the study because she cannot generate any teratogenicity datum that will slur the "vaccine".

For individuals with permanent infertility due to an alternate medical cause other than the above, (eg. mullerian agenesis, androgen insensitivity), investigator discretion should be applied to determining study entry.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-18-21 at 07:57 PM.

NEBUCHADNEZZAR's convolution

The technology of Yithro - Jethro - as the Lord of the Vulcans (metallurgy) is conveyed by parable. Most do not recognize the sulfur furnace and the purpose of castrating Daniel, Hananiah, Azuriah and Mishael. But once you familiarize yourself with the holographic patterns the story comes forth. The clairvoyant Israelites, after taming Canaan, were cultivated for seventy years in Babylon and genetically bred into the image of Nebuchadnezzar, Darius and Cyrus. The Three Kings.

Jesus born of a (vestal) virgin is the genetic engineering of the new King of Kings - PENDRAGON.

So from above we articulate the Tale 142 being wrapped (spliced) into Sequence 832 of the spike protein NAV. From my vaccine:

Name:  Doc 15 Notice of US Patent #11,999,999_Page_60-1.jpg
Views: 770
Size:  163.2 KB

There we examine carbon 60 transition metallofullerenes protecting the DNA with chakra-coherent signals.

This time, we cull the stupid and gullible. With the population so devastating to the future of Spaceship Earth, it makes much more sense to simply smear the carbon 60 in beeswax salve on my testicles and recreate humanity in my own image - truly I AM THAT I AM.

Name:  bachelor of month 001.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  679.8 KB

Name:  bachelor 001.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  1.12 MB

My harem of 120,000 women is a good start.

New Plant in the Arsenal

The "vaccine" is turning out to be quite deadly! Doctors for COVID Ethics prodded the EMA - EudraVigilence into publishing the figures but now they have disappeared.

Especially since discovering the chat rooms about victims, I might be spending a disproportionate amount of time and emotional energy. Therefore I will just link you to the folder I saved on my gDrive. I might have described the process better for you - the doctors wrote a letter to EMA demanding some evidence that the NAVs are safe. They received a response that was unsatisfactory - assuring the doctors the NAV's are safe without evidence. So the doctors wrote back that EMA was being evasive about the real issue - what was the evidence the NAV's are safe. Then it goes into response to the response to the response...

I grabbed text from the EMA resulting response but failed to grab the entire page intact. So if you can find these figures positively connected from EMA's mouth please grab it pdf for us.

Here is the summary data through May 22, 2021.
    Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccineTozinameran (code BNT162b2,Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 5,961 deaths and 452,779 injuries to 22/05/2021
    • 13,531 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 59 deaths
    • 9,828 Cardiac disorders incl. 735 deaths
    • 71 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 4 deaths
    • 5,468 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 3 deaths
    • 183 Endocrine disorders
    • 6,266 Eye disorders incl. 14 deaths
    • 41,214 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 216 deaths
    • 128,031 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 1,909 deaths
    • 327 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 27 deaths
    • 4,802 Immune system disorders incl. 31 deaths
    • 13,948 Infections and infestations incl. 648 deaths
    • 4,821 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 81 deaths
    • 10,374 Investigations incl. 221 deaths
    • 3,354 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 120 deaths
    • 65,326 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 71 deaths
    • 250 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 15 deaths
    • 81,748 Nervous system disorders incl. 616 deaths
    • 279 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 7 deaths
    • 88 Product issues
    • 7,978 Psychiatric disorders incl. 94 deaths
    • 1,342 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 93 deaths
    • 1,570 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 3 deaths
    • 18,597 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 697 deaths
    • 21,101 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 53 deaths
    • 663 Social circumstances incl. 9 deaths
    • 160 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 10 deaths
    • 11,459 Vascular disorders incl. 225 deaths
    Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine mRNA-1273(CX-024414) from Moderna: 3,365 deaths and 72,596 injuries to 22/05/2021
    • 1,335 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 22 deaths
    • 2,045 Cardiac disorders incl. 370 deaths
    • 12 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
    • 718 Ear and labyrinth disorders
    • 37 Endocrine disorders incl. 1 death
    • 997 Eye disorders incl. 4 deaths
    • 6,305 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 108 deaths
    • 20,774 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 1,480 deaths
    • 129 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 8 deaths
    • 691 Immune system disorders incl. 4 deaths
    • 2,392 Infections and infestations incl. 183 deaths
    • 1,292 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 63 deaths
    • 1,743 Investigations incl. 77 deaths
    • 816 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 64 deaths
    • 9,149 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 62 deaths
    • 77 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 11 deaths
    • 12,314 Nervous system disorders incl. 339 deaths
    • 83 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
    • 11 Product issues
    • 1,375 Psychiatric disorders incl. 51 deaths
    • 468 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 40 deaths
    • 175 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 1 death
    • 3,513 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 306 deaths
    • 3,726 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 23 deaths
    • 259 Social circumstances incl. 9 deaths
    • 235 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 26 deaths
    • 1,925 Vascular disorders
    Total reactions for the experimental vaccine AZD1222/VAXZEVRIA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/ AstraZeneca: 2,489 deaths and 655,534 injuries to 22/05/2021
    • 7,200 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 100 deaths
    • 9,748 Cardiac disorders incl. 311 deaths
    • 103 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
    • 6,740 Ear and labyrinth disorders
    • 217 Endocrine disorders incl. 2 deaths
    • 10,591 Eye disorders incl. 8 deaths
    • 69,826 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 116 deaths
    • 178,037 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 685 deaths
    • 396 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 20 deaths
    • 2,409 Immune system disorders incl. 9 deaths
    • 13,832 Infections and infestations incl. 163 deaths
    • 5,870 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 46 deaths
    • 13,474 Investigations incl. 50 deaths
    • 8,405 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 35 deaths
    • 104,075 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 25 deaths
    • 222 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 6 deaths
    • 141,437 Nervous system disorders incl. 388 deaths
    • 156 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 3 deaths
    • 76 Product issues
    • 12,272 Psychiatric disorders incl. 21 deaths
    • 2,264 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 20 deaths
    • 3,327 Reproductive system and breast disorders
    • 21,237 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 278 deaths
    • 29,750 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 14 deaths
    • 582 Social circumstances incl. 4 deaths
    • 498 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 15 deaths
    • 12,790 Vascular disorders incl. 168 deaths
    Total reactions for the experimental COVID-19 vaccine JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S) from Johnson & Johnson: 369 deaths and 15,281 injuries to 22/05/2021
    • 145 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 10 deaths
    • 264 Cardiac disorders incl. 34 deaths
    • 8 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders
    • 77 Ear and labyrinth disorders
    • 5 Endocrine disorders incl. 1 death
    • 191 Eye disorders incl. 2 deaths
    • 1,302 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 11 deaths
    • 3,619 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 97 deaths
    • 38 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 2 deaths
    • 51 Immune system disorders
    • 245 Infections and infestations incl. 8 deaths
    • 209 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 6 deaths
    • 1,134 Investigations incl. 23 deaths
    • 104 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 10 deaths
    • 2,368 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 12 deaths
    • 12 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps)
    • 3,051 Nervous system disorders incl. 48 death
    • 7 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
    • 8 Product issues
    • 181 Psychiatric disorders incl. 3 deaths
    • 69 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 4 deaths
    • 62 Reproductive system and breast disorders
    • 637 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 29 deaths
    • 324 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 1 death
    • 39 Social circumstances incl. 2 deaths
    • 214 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 20 deaths
    • 917 Vascular disorders incl. 46 deaths
    Let's look at the stats!

The Statistics

Broken out per NAV:

Name:  Report MODERNA_Page_1.jpg
Views: 899
Size:  350.0 KB

P.S. It looks like an attack on the matrix alright. The Abomination that Maketh Desolate? In the Bible desolate refers to a barren woman.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-08-21 at 01:50 AM.

It is getting out - that the critical mass, shedding or herd "immunity" has reached its Commandment One critical mass. Enough culling is enough. So much for the unborn.

One more common NAV discomforts is dizziness. But not conventional dizziness - this is like unexpectedly standing on the deck of a small boat.

I had no symptoms other than a sore arm after the first dose. Same with this second shot. No side effects other than a sore arm. Then on May 18, 3 days after the second dose, I was standing in the kitchen when I suddenly felt like I was going to pass out. I caught myself but still felt terribly unbalanced and sat on the couch and then laid on the floor after that didn't work. I started feeling better but was incredibly freaked out so I talked to a virtual doctor. They ruled out what I was mainly concerned about, stroke or blood clot, and set a follow-up the next morning. I woke up feeling a ton better, still felt like I was on a boat a bit but in my head. I was able to take the dog out for a walk and make breakfast, log into work no issues.

After the follow-up the doc ordered some blood work with a nurse and vitals testing later that day and they also prescribed Meclizine. All blood work and vitals came back normal, though I was a little dehydrated. I tossed the almost fainting to just being dehydrated so drank a lot of water the next few days.

I can function well, I don't feel like I'm falling over or like I want to pass out, I even drove today before reading this forum perfectly fine. I've only taken two Meclizine over two days so not sure if that will help this to go away.

I've never had vertigo before this so it is a new feeling for me. I would be lying if I wasn't scared about this. I did everything right during the pandemic, stayed home, social distanced, wore a mask everywhere and was so excited to get the vaccine and now this. Did I make the wrong decision?
    Splicing Tale 142 into Sequence 832 - spike protein antigen is synthetic messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) is affecting the biocrystals within the otoconia and myeloconia. Piezoelectic ear dust and brain dust are rearranging molecular structure in accord to the chimeric reprogramming of my NAV invention.

Accordingly, I invented gene sequencing in 2003 too. I caught a demonstration on a video about gut microbiome.

Access to the Evidence

Hello Seekers/Suitors;

I have collected some articles and papers on my gDrive.

COMIRNATY INN-COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine (nucleoside-modified) risk assessment EMA page 81 of 133.

If VAED were to be identified as a true risk, depending on its incidence and severity, it may negatively impact the overall vaccine benefit risk assessment for certain individuals.
    Lawyerspeak!

OPPENHEIMER Speaks

Just when I thought I had explained things simply.

Name:  Dr Robert Wallace MALONE mRNA tech inventor.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  248.2 KB

Now, I am become death, destroyer of worlds.

Slide to the 8:20 Minute Mark.

Confidential report

The video with Dr BHAKDI, wearing the haircut - well, he makes a comment about waiting for this report. The team in this video generated the graph from the data.

REMOVED FROM YOUTUBE - https://drive.google.com/file/d/13CcgeLaUDeWCMf_oBhIPpt8kK2bIlSdX/view?usp=sharing

Name:  post vaccine lipid concentrations.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  118.3 KB

So this is definitely an attack on the matrix.

P.S. I have highlighted the strategem.

Name:  Safety Protocol Page 39 teratogenicity.jpg
Views: 886
Size:  861.5 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-23-21 at 12:45 PM.