The technology of Yithro - Jethro - as the Lord of the Vulcans (metallurgy) is conveyed by parable. Most do not recognize the sulfur furnace and the purpose of castrating Daniel, Hananiah, Azuriah and Mishael. But once you familiarize yourself with the holographic patterns the story comes forth. The clairvoyant Israelites, after taming Canaan, were cultivated for seventy years in Babylon and genetically bred into the image of Nebuchadnezzar, Darius and Cyrus. The Three Kings.

Jesus born of a (vestal) virgin is the genetic engineering of the new King of Kings - PENDRAGON.

So from above we articulate the Tale 142 being wrapped (spliced) into Sequence 832 of the spike protein NAV. From my vaccine:

Name:  Doc 15 Notice of US Patent #11,999,999_Page_60-1.jpg
Views: 840
Size:  163.2 KB

There we examine carbon 60 transition metallofullerenes protecting the DNA with chakra-coherent signals.

This time, we cull the stupid and gullible. With the population so devastating to the future of Spaceship Earth, it makes much more sense to simply smear the carbon 60 in beeswax salve on my testicles and recreate humanity in my own image - truly I AM THAT I AM.

Name:  bachelor of month 001.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  679.8 KB

Name:  bachelor 001.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  1.12 MB

My harem of 120,000 women is a good start.