Thread: Public Order To Wear Face Coverings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Public Order To Wear Face Coverings

Hello Suitors,

I am looking for a bit of input on an order recently issued by the "Medical Officer of Health" for my municipal area to businesses regarding COVID-19.

The order is requiring commercial businesses to deny access to anyone not wearing a "Face Covering"..."A Face Covering means a medical mask or a non-medical mask or other face coverings such as a bandana, a scarf or cloth that covers the mouth, nose and chin ensuring a barrier that limits
    the transmission of infectious respiratory droplets.".

Order is attached here https://wdgpublichealth.ca/sites/def...ne_10_2020.pdf

On the bottom it says:

"NOTICE
    TAKE NOTICE THAT each member of the class to whom this Order is directed is entitled to a
    hearing by the Health Services Appeal and Review Board if the member has delivered notice in
    writing to me and to the Health Services Appeal and Review Board (Health Boards
    Secretariat, 151 Bloor Street West, 9th Floor. Toronto, Ontario, M5S 2T5), requesting a hearing
    within 15 days after publication of this Order or otherwise in accordance with applicable law."

Does anyone have any input on how to fight back against these orders through administrative process?

Thanks