Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Public Order To Wear Face Coverings

Thank you for your post. I guess what I am really saying is that while I do recognize that folks are getting sick, I do not however recognize that there is any address in my consciousness for this so called CV. In other words, a thousand shall fall on one hand and ten thousand on the other, but it shall not come near unto me. We must all raise Lazarus from the dead.

I just walked Ollie and he was pretty sure he never heard of any virus. He was content to sniff the grass and walk by my side. BTW he said to tell you hello! The Dude abides.

Make it a great day,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-12-20 at 02:10 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I like that.

No address in my consciousness for ________________.

I believe the solution is to keep a mask in your pocket. When you need it for business then put it on.

Or just borrow one from somebody else in line. (Just kidding!)

Municipal Plaguing Domiciles( whos being masked )

Fines and pedestrians the persona penalty no services without a mask accepting no cash just electronic debit. My anti social districts distancing Well if testing alone could prove whats more valuable to any municipal health officer without state and federal CASH. I would say its wearing masks as opposed to testing folks for CV the pandemic leverage rises with municipal orders Funny how bye laws work when spreading a virus is a intellectual decision . Its definitely a nagging trend this business it goes from a health virus concern to a racial virus within municipal boundaries . People getting a life mixed with a cause isnt as rewarding as the truth. Lives never matter to any municipal authority its just policy and principality that governs force look back at hooverville and any great cause that rewards truth? How do can you acquire CV 19 with or without a mask I am convinced the pharmaceutical crowd at my local pharmacy have outdone themselves with masks gloves and the medically over the top sanitation of a counter top business behind plexiglas are the cashiers behind them the pharmaceutical theatre . yet go to a Walmart or Grocery Chain and see that same medical dispensing hero out of the lab coat and maskless just some small town truth gives me a big statement. And the Golf Course well its a guess who . Standards lowering or raising them its a Mayor and 9 councilors re presenting plagues racism and you're person.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Feeding on fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Jroc View Post
    Hello Suitors,

I am looking for a bit of input on an order recently issued by the "Medical Officer of Health" for my municipal area to businesses regarding COVID-19.

The order is requiring commercial businesses to deny access to anyone not wearing a "Face Covering"..."A Face Covering means a medical mask or a non-medical mask or other face coverings such as a bandana, a scarf or cloth that covers the mouth, nose and chin ensuring a barrier that limits
    the transmission of infectious respiratory droplets.".

Order is attached here https://wdgpublichealth.ca/sites/def...ne_10_2020.pdf

On the bottom it says:

"NOTICE
    TAKE NOTICE THAT each member of the class to whom this Order is directed is entitled to a
    hearing by the Health Services Appeal and Review Board if the member has delivered notice in
    writing to me and to the Health Services Appeal and Review Board (Health Boards
    Secretariat, 151 Bloor Street West, 9th Floor. Toronto, Ontario, M5S 2T5), requesting a hearing
    within 15 days after publication of this Order or otherwise in accordance with applicable law."

Does anyone have any input on how to fight back against these orders through administrative process?

Thanks
    If I can overlay my own pet peeve upon your cause Jroc, I detest people who like to scare other people.

TAKE NOTICE THAT each member of the class to whom this Order is directed...
    The people in line, many are frightened and wish for you to join them. Me. I play harmonica but have not even tried that with a mask.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Fines and pedestrians the persona penalty no services without a mask accepting no cash just electronic debit. My anti social districts distancing Well if testing alone could prove whats more valuable to any municipal health officer without state and federal CASH. I would say its wearing masks as opposed to testing folks for CV the pandemic leverage rises with municipal orders Funny how bye laws work when spreading a virus is a intellectual decision . Its definitely a nagging trend this business it goes from a health virus concern to a racial virus within municipal boundaries . People getting a life mixed with a cause isnt as rewarding as the truth. Lives never matter to any municipal authority its just policy and principality that governs force look back at hooverville and any great cause that rewards truth? How do can you acquire CV 19 with or without a mask I am convinced the pharmaceutical crowd at my local pharmacy have outdone themselves with masks gloves and the medically over the top sanitation of a counter top business behind plexiglas are the cashiers behind them the pharmaceutical theatre . yet go to a Walmart or Grocery Chain and see that same medical dispensing hero out of the lab coat and maskless just some small town truth gives me a big statement. And the Golf Course well its a guess who . Standards lowering or raising them its a Mayor and 9 councilors re presenting plagues racism and you're person.
    I have been refining my Pocket Memories of COVID-19:

Name:  ouroboris visible light.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  752.9 KB

Look at the icosahedron. We have the dimension of one of the more rigid proteins, like what I did when I invented Artificial intuition in early 2028 by hiring Bill GATES with his pet peeve about malaria.

Name:  carrier frequency.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  77.6 KB

I utilize the icosohedron structure of the capsid like a cage, just like I used the mosquito's nervous system housing the malaria virus so to "rattle" the protiens in the RNA with the resonant frequencies.

Name:  COVID-19 13 frequencies.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  127.1 KB

That all connects through hydroxychloroquine but more, through thymoquinone from black seed oil. Exotic matter in the spinal fluid enhances the conductivity of the DNA to hyperluminescence or biocosmetric sonoluminescence. You might be seeing how in the vaccine (video), I utilized manna, monatomic gold, with starfire, elite shungite, for absorption to cure first China and now Russia*.

Quite literally I work through rough draft to correct SPELLING. I even write now, during the witching hour.

Name:  COVID-19 pocket memories DNA carbon 60.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  352.5 KB

Jroc,

All we can do is govern what we feel. That is not so hard. I learn everything I can about what people try to frighten me with. Curiosity is like love and is therefore love. I no longer feel fear or pain.
    Attached Images Attached Images

* Footnote to above post.

Russia.

Name:  Russia resets with large number.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  233.6 KB

Every day since I affected the vaccine in Russia, we find the reporting starts the day with a large number.

So I subtract the additional cases and deaths later in the day.

Name:  Russia resets with same number later same day.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  291.1 KB

Name:  Russia resets with same number.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  270.4 KB

8987-8779=208 new cases
    183-174=9 deaths

The Lesson Plan grooms the class - like in the municipal order - CLASS. The brain trust conjoins our ORDER. Imagine pyramidal neurons as galaxies in the night sky. Now multiply that by the 125 suitors on the brain trust. We are all organized but only some us understand it that way, at the present time.

To amplify my point about fear, this video was produced as part of a movie that never finished production. Lately people say the speaker is Bill.

So I mark up the Pocket Memories with my pen. Verify and validate facts, scribble in corrections; and then neatly revise and print out the picture. Who has time to be frightened?

Why is Russia fudging the numbers? Probably because Donald John would accuse Russia of owning the WHO, like he did China. Things I ordered from China two weeks ago are stalled in transit. Important stuff too!!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-13-20 at 09:09 AM.

Banned
    That Pentagon briefing: video is clearly a fake. There's no Rm BC232 in the Pentagon, and the two brain scans ("two different individuals") are the same scan; from a 43-year-old meth addict. Read more here: https://www.metabunk.org/threads/deb...gene-hoax.317/

Who's feeding you these, David?
    Last edited by lorne; 06-14-20 at 02:20 AM.

To amplify my point about fear, this video was produced as part of a movie that never finished production. Lately people say the speaker is Bill.
    That is what I said.

I never thought the video authentic. Much less did I think that is Bill GATES. My point is how people love things that scare them, and others.

P.S. Sorry I did not address the question.

My friend has a relative who showed me a FaceBook link saying that they had to share this widely, this video, allegedly of Bill GATES speaking at the Pentagon. I saw it about two years ago and there was nothing about Bill. But I doubted that was a Pentagon classroom.

The scoop is that this was a movie scene that never made the final cut.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-14-20 at 10:06 AM.