Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
About three years ago I also looked into Team Law, because their research seemed thorough and intelligent. But then I quickly ran into the "beneficiary" hurdle which is evidenced in the thread to which you linked.
Whereas I have no problem with compensating people for their labors and efforts, for it is written "the workman is worthy of his meat", I do have a problem with the secret society approach of Team Law.

If Team Law had insights which are liberating and conducive to the pursuit of happiness for many, then why wouldn't they want to make their material slightly more accessible?
The more accessible they made it, the more popular and widespread it would become, provided it's any good.

If I wanted secret knowledge which can only be obtained by joining an exclusive club with membership fees then why wouldn't I join the Freemasons?
Could Team Law be a branch of Freemasonry?
Yes. Mormonism is a branch of Freemasonry. I have been shown by elders into the tabernacle area and it has many of the earmarks of the Lodge where Joseph SMITH derived the forms. It is likely that SMITH was shot for forming an unauthorized Lodge in Utah. There are many differences too though.

Eric is a Mormon.