Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Pete HENDRICKSON's Lost Horizons - Solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    It appears that 72 hours is the customary and traditional time span for considering a contract offer. If after 72 hours the offer has not been refused, it may be regarded as accepted.

Timing is everything, but who counts the hours?
    I once R4C'd a wage garnishment which was 2 months old, but I successfully R4C'd it within 72 hours of discovering it's origin.

In the federal enclave which is traditionally called "my mailbox" there may be contract offers which I don't know about yet, because that federal enclave is a quarter mile away from a place I call my home on earth, and therefore I don't check it every day.

I count those 72 hours from the time that I discover a contract offer. This has worked well for me so far.
    If I'm not ready to deal with paperwork, let's say on a Friday afternoon with the Sabbath hours drawing near, I don't even go near that federal enclave.

I also have CtC experience, and if you look around the forum you will find my posts on the matter.
    The LoR has worked well for me and DH, and we've learned a lot in the process; like how to avoid excessive paperwork and persecution from the IRS for example and how to contract more successfully.
    I hear what you are saying and thank you for the feedback. The ramifications of this knowledge are quite profound. I find it difficult to go through every day life, interacting with people the way I used to. It's impossible to put the genie back in the bottle. Even today, going to the ball game here in San Francisco, a gentleman came up to us parking the truck. He warned us about the local revenue agents ticketing for not parking close enough to the curb and "curbing" the tires. I have always been disdainful of what those in positions of so-called power had to say. The revenue generation goes on everywhere all around us like the lambs being lead....not to mention the slow degradation of the relationship between those in power and the great unwashed. The rise of the Praetorian class as I read it described recently. O/T I know. C'est tout.

Quote Originally Posted by hobgoblin View Post
    Hello and good day.
    macaddictjay, as I find myself in similar circumstance I was wondering how you were making out....

Treefarmer, you mentioned a 72 hour window for proper use of the R4C. Can you expound on this significance? If I have not R4C within this time window what is the effect? Thank you.
    It is good to have such an inquiring mind here Hobgoblin;

I want to add that in these times I have heard of The Ten Day Rule built around the three-day rule. It goes something like this; two days (from the posting date) to get you the presentment in the mail, three days traditional for you to consult family, attorney etc. with an extra day for holiday weekend in there; three days to return it... a day or two for the presenter to open the mail.

If you have a presentment older than three days it is still good to set up the evidence repository around it for the first R4C. Maybe the opposing attorney will ignore it THIS TIME but you still get your court in order. NEXT TIME you will be prepared for a timely R4C.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Quite simply put, Pete signed endorsement of private credit from the Fed. He therefore owes a Return of that Income.
    Where is this expressed in a statute?
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    Where is this expressed in a statute?

That is quite amazing the brain power around here! That question led me to a great revelation. There is no statute! That is my entire point about redeeming lawful money - it is a private agreement on such a large scale that it seems public. - Or maybe better said that the Federal Reserve System seems like Government.

Regards,

David Merrill.

It appears that 72 hours is the customary and traditional time span for considering a contract offer. If after 72 hours the offer has not been refused, it may be regarded as accepted.

Really!

I had some fools from a corporation survey me about the irs.

I don?t do surveys so I didn?t reply and believe it or not they stated in another letter the I contracted with them to do the survey.

Really!

Show me the contract!

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post

Really!

I had some fools from a corporation survey me about the irs.

I don?t do surveys so I didn?t reply and believe it or not they stated in another letter the I contracted with them to do the survey.

Really!

Show me the contract!

Please scan and sanitize to your liking.

That is quite amazing the brain power around here! That question led me to a great revelation. There is no statute! That is my entire point about redeeming lawful money - it is a private agreement on such a large scale that it seems public. - Or maybe better said that the Federal Reserve System seems like Government.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Yes, it is meant to look that way. The Fed is the RuPaul of monetary systems.

Now I have been given the opportunity to educate a revenue officer on the effects of redeeming lawful money, and of fraud by omission.

I do not believe that Pete is a mere guru, else he could not post victories such as this one. I also do not believe that everyone here is engaged in tin-foil hat lunacy, as Pete asserts. (Heavy sigh. Can't we all just get along?)

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    I do not believe that Pete is a mere guru, else he could not post victories such as this one. I also do not believe that everyone here is engaged in tin-foil hat lunacy, as Pete asserts. (Heavy sigh. Can't we all just get along?)

What I believe is that examples like you have posted stay posted long after the IRS has come collecting the refund back. If whoever on the posting wants it removed, they are banished from the website.

Pete does not like me/us? That is odd since I/we are cleaning up after him often. You think he would appreciate me/us.

I got plenty of good information from a suitor who had Pete stay as a houseguest while trying to apply his CtC techniques. Pete's methodology failed and I believe that suitor is in prison. He may be out by now.

I'd love to here the details of this as I am in the situation you describe with the IRS... thousands in penalties, wage garnishment and the like.

What I am talking about is that people may be able to recover from that misdirection with a Fraud by Omission countercharge based in the remedy found in full force and effect. That could get a whole bunch of people out of Pete's huge mess.

Regards,

David Merrill.