Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Pete HENDRICKSON's Lost Horizons - Solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This comment lingered. I read it as a commentary on either banker ignorance or obfuscation. Title 12 of the USC is titled Banks and Banking.
    Yes, that's the central irony of it all, I'm glad you pointed this out David.
    This is more evidence that logic and reason have no place in the beast power structure.

At the same bank where the manager told me that 12 USC 411 has nothing to do with banking, a teller told me that an SSN is not at all a TIN and does not serve the same function, even though the bank document which I was filling out, over which we were having this conversation, stated above the box in question: "enter Social Security number (TIN) here".

This is the reality we have to live with.
    This is why I closed my last bank account.
    I like logic and reason, and this illogical and un-reasonable banking system is repugnant to my way of thinking, besides being in transgression of Yehovah Elohim's Law of Liberty.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Thanks again Treefarmer! I wanted a link to the entire passage:

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    "The two bankers I've conversed with on this topic both said that 12 USC 411 has nothing to do with banking or income taxes." This comment lingered. I read it as a commentary on either banker ignorance or obfuscation. Title 12 of the USC is titled Banks and Banking.
    Yes, that's the central irony of it all, I'm glad you pointed this out David.
    This is more evidence that logic and reason have no place in the beast power structure.

At the same bank where the manager told me that 12 USC 411 has nothing to do with banking, a teller told me that an SSN is not at all a TIN and does not serve the same function, even though the bank document which I was filling out, over which we were having this conversation, stated above the box in question: "enter Social Security number (TIN) here".

This is the reality we have to live with.
    This is why I closed my last bank account.
    I like logic and reason, and this illogical and un-reasonable banking system is repugnant to my way of thinking, besides being in transgression of Yehovah Elohim's Law of Liberty.

JohnnyCash
    What do they say? Never trust a banker. Of course the SSN is a TIN, and an EIN (employer identification number) is a TIN too.

I was talking with a relative of my wife's over vacation, a retired DC attorney, about how I discovered the hoax of our monetary system a few years back. How the bank monetized my signature to create new currency they then loaned me, how our currency is no longer backed by anything real, etcetera. I don't recall the exact words but his immediate reaction was like "of course the banks do that, I learned that long ago, this is how modern economies run." I don't think he was trying to BS me (suppose anything is possible); in his mind it was just perfectly normal.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    What do they say? Never trust a banker. Of course the SSN is a TIN, and an EIN (employer identification number) is a TIN too.

I was talking with a relative of my wife's over vacation, a retired DC attorney, about how I discovered the hoax of our monetary system a few years back. How the bank monetized my signature to create new currency they then loaned me, how our currency is no longer backed by anything real, etcetera. I don't recall the exact words but his immediate reaction was like "of course the banks do that, I learned that long ago, this is how modern economies run." I don't think he was trying to BS me (suppose anything is possible); in his mind it was just perfectly normal.

I do not buy that the SSN is the TIN. When you write it into a form, where the TIN goes and you think that you write in the SSN, then you create that illusion...

So nothing works...

So from what I see, there really is nothing that works effectively at this time when it comes to earning a living and not having to file and pay the machine. As I interpret things, this is largely due to the fact that we generally in one way or another have been forced to operate with the strawman front, and since we use the FRN private credit and no entity recognizes or honors 12-411 redemption, nor do they recognize the private setoff and settlement in the public, one is incessantly pursued to PAY UP!

Yes, you can mow lawns or do something else that keeps you in the cash arena and not create income presumptions (information returns) and be left alone. However, if one wishes to do anything that might involve collecting earning using credit cards or other means of getting ahead...forget it, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    So from what I see, there really is nothing that works effectively at this time when it comes to earning a living and not having to file and pay the machine. As I interpret things, this is largely due to the fact that we generally in one way or another have been forced to operate with the strawman front, and since we use the FRN private credit and no entity recognizes or honors 12-411 redemption, nor do they recognize the private setoff and settlement in the public, one is incessantly pursued to PAY UP!

Yes, you can mow lawns or do something else that keeps you in the cash arena and not create income presumptions (information returns) and be left alone. However, if one wishes to do anything that might involve collecting earning using credit cards or other means of getting ahead...forget it, yes?
    In a nutshell, yes.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post

I am witness to many people with bank accounts who are getting full income tax refunds. Believe it or not we consider it a great success story whenever a suitor has two or more years of redeeming lawful money refunds applied to back taxes. This demonstrates contemplation by the IRS and its attorneys quite convincingly. They evaluate the refund quite carefully and then apply it against past liabilities.

It is blatant admission that our interpretation of making this demand is correct:

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

We do have some problems however, mainly with three suitors who are all in the financial markets - financial advisers and a banker working in International Settlements for a major international bank. Otherwise like with Treefarmer there are several suitors who are recovering Pete victims dealing with past tax liabilities and fairly innocuous FrivPens that are consistently managed, mostly by Refusal for Cause.

JohnnyCash
    I can testify that redeeming lawful money works. As learned from David, I've been doing it for years, received a full IRS refund in 2008 and have no IRS issues.

Recently I have noticed very little activity from the agent provocateurs at other freedom-oriented sites, but observe they remain quite active here. This would elevate SavingToSuitorsClub.net to the premier site on the internet for freedom, tax honesty & all things sovereign.

And if any quatlosers are here I observe they are not using their same usernames. This seems to say they prefer anonymity, that they realize they would likely lose any argument based on facts, law & logic and such loss would reflect poorly on them and their brand. In other words, they can't bring it. They've admitted loss from the get-go.

I have observed the agents can be grouped into categories:

THE COMPLICATOR
    This persona will take a fairly simple concept and add revisions to the point of complication. The purpose is probably to render it ineffective, or perhaps make it difficult to comprehend.

THE DEMORALIZER
    The attitude here is nothing works; it's hopeless, just give up. If remedy can be stopped by thought patterns then here is your clue. We suitors are experiencing a 90 to 100% victory over the IRS depending on the definition of success.

THE DISTRACTOR
    This one likes long, rambling posts often full of statutory mish-mash like 3141(a) wages and so forth. The point here is probably just to have seekers chase their tails on fools errands.

THE DUMMY
    This one is usually a brief I don't understand, can you explain it all ... in detail ... step-by-step? Of course not everyone asking for explanation is an agent which makes this one hard to ferret out. I'm uncertain what the purpose is here. Maybe just to waste the respondent's time or to ascertain their level of understanding ... for further targeting by the Odgen campus(?)

THE MIMIC
    This one just mimics what they've learned here, sometimes answering another agent. Not sure of the point. Maybe just to establish cred to then later come in to slur remedy.

THE RIDICULER
    This one is easily spotted - he thinks you're all paranoid nut cases. I don't think we've had any here since JesseJames.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 08-26-13 at 06:46 PM.

Whenever anybody was pushing 1099 stuff I would always request they select the Application from the Instructions they were utilizing.

Specific Instructions for Form 1099-OID

• File Form 1099-OID, Original Issue Discount, if the original issue discount (OID) includible in gross income is at least $10 and you are any of the following:

• An issuer with any bond outstanding or other evidence of indebtedness in registered or bearer form issued with OID;

• An issuer of a certificate of deposit (CD) made, purchased, or renewed after 1970 if the CD has OID and a term of more than 1 year (see Caution on page 4);

• A financial institution having other deposit arrangements, such as time deposits or bonus-savings plans, if the arrangements have OID and a term of more than 1 year;

• A broker or other middleman holding an OID obligation, including CDs, as nominee for the actual owner;

• A trustee or middleman of a WHFIT or widely held mortgage trust (WHMT); or,

• A real estate mortgage investment conduit (REMIC), a holder of an ownership interest in a financial asset securitization investment trust (FASIT), or an issuer of a collateralized debt obligation (CDO).

Also, file Form 1099-OID for any person for whom you withheld and paid any foreign tax on OID or from whom you withheld (and did not refund) any federal income tax under the backup withholding rules even if the amount of the OID is less than $10.

Whenever anybody was pushing 1099 stuff I would always request they select the Application from the Instructions they were utilizing.

Specific Instructions for Form 1099-OID

• File Form 1099-OID, Original Issue Discount, if the original issue discount (OID) includible in gross income is at least $10 and you are any of the following:

• An issuer with any bond outstanding or other evidence of indebtedness in registered or bearer form issued with OID;

• An issuer of a certificate of deposit (CD) made, purchased, or renewed after 1970 if the CD has OID and a term of more than 1 year (see Caution on page 4);

• A financial institution having other deposit arrangements, such as time deposits or bonus-savings plans, if the arrangements have OID and a term of more than 1 year;

• A broker or other middleman holding an OID obligation, including CDs, as nominee for the actual owner;

• A trustee or middleman of a WHFIT or widely held mortgage trust (WHMT); or,

• A real estate mortgage investment conduit (REMIC), a holder of an ownership interest in a financial asset securitization investment trust (FASIT), or an issuer of a collateralized debt obligation (CDO).

Also, file Form 1099-OID for any person for whom you withheld and paid any foreign tax on OID or from whom you withheld (and did not refund) any federal income tax under the backup withholding rules even if the amount of the OID is less than $10.