Thread: Pete HENDRICKSON's Lost Horizons - Solutions?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
    Guys, you want solutions? No Problemo! For starters, just sign everything with
    All rights reserved
    All benefits accepted under protest
    Without prejudice

And you can add that verbage to all your past applications, agreements and contracts with the US, by amendment.

If you're an SSN-carrying State resident/citizen of the District of Columbia, AKA the United States, then even demanding lawful money won't help you much, since as a corporate US citizen you're subject to their corporate gov't definitions, including defining their funny-money FRNs as lawful money.

So you gotta first kill or cripple the SSN and maybe the BC also. And it's easy to cripple the SSN. Just send them a note that you only use it under protest and under duress. In which case it no longer can be considered a benefit, tying you into their corporate matrix and its legaleze, and if it's not a benefit, using it can't create any liability.

So you've crippled the SSN, and can keep using it without any liability. And if the money-changers don't like that, they can CANCEL it. In which case you can apply for a 98-series EIN, to operate in their corporate Matrix as a foreigner (non-resident alien), who's not subject to taxation. So you WIN either way :-)

Interesting suggestion, Jaro.
    Have you tried this out yourself?
    What has been your experience with this action?
    Thank you.

This relates heavily to The Atmosphere of Our Thinking by Ernest Shurtleff - NOT Ernest HOLMES. There stems the psychotomimetic delirium of pseudonomania that throws off the entire concept of Spiritual Mind Treatment. I call this a fundamental internal communications error - bad math.

In other words Paul claimed METRO jurisdiction, not state citizenship. Remember how he testified he was from Tarsus - no mean City?

Act 21:39 But Paul said, I am a man which am a Jew of Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city: and, I beseech thee, suffer me to speak unto the people.
    Paul got eligibility for his Roman citizenship because his father was part of Cilicia (the province/state) helped to quash a people's rebellion against Rome a generation earlier. Paul was not entitled to Roman Citizenship - he had to pay for it.

Act 22:27 Then the chief captain came, and said unto him, Tell me, art thou a Roman? He said, Yea.
    Act 22:28 And the chief captain answered, With a great sum obtained I this freedom. And Paul said, But I was free born.
    See there? The chief captain was a countryman of Celicia who had bought Roman citizenship like Paul did in Cyprus on his way back to Israel from the mission fields in Turkey - Asia Minor. This one verse is loaded with Masonic keys:

Act 21:16 There went with us also certain of the disciples of Caesarea, and brought with them one Mnason of Cyprus, an old disciple, with whom we should lodge.
    A mason, by whatever name, an esoteric school or Lodge lied on the stand that the ship passed by Cyprus, yet Mnason (not his name as in One Mason) was a Cypriot Jew! So look at the first page of this 1995 METRO Article.

Article VI of this charter states, "They (the Patroons) shall forever possess and enjoy all lands lying
    within the aforesaid limits..." One of the possessions the Patroons were granted to "forever possess" is
    Manhattan Island, the financial center of the world.

Especially one fine estate of Teunis Jansen Laenan VAN PELT who built a large stone wall around it... Wall Street. The original BoE was served on Richard GRASSO at the top of the Proof of Service.

All this is peppered around the Internet and especially this website. My point is that METRO began a simultaneous decay and rise to prominence in 1958 or so. It would seem as though the falsity eats the heart of METRO organization as quickly as the Internet and world travel and communications propagates it. Damascus (Syria) is the world's oldest capital City. My novel point is that once one gets hold of true Keys they lead to other keys and it is no surprise that the first manifestation of a government fully turning on the people who created it in a sustained warfare would be out of Damascus?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-02-13 at 01:35 PM.