Thread: Pete HENDRICKSON's Lost Horizons - Solutions?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    So for use in the Lesson Plan true name and true identity mean Given or Christian Name or Names; the First and Middle names only. Do not reject your family heritage; I certainly do not being a Patroon. There is no denying that I have a perpetual inheritance (Section VI).
    Usually doesn't take long for some to 'get' the notion of there being a complete difference between, say, my name and the name of my household. Some however cannot even mentally compute or conceive of this for whatever reason. To be Roy and to be, say, Roy Smith are two different things. Its interesting how not being stupid about basic grammar or use of the English language makes some bureaucrats angry. I am convinced that even with dropping the 'last name', one can keep up family heritage by... simply through wise and sound management of the household. I'm just unaware how the name of any household with which I associate would be my name. Is the name of one's city one's name? John de Chicago? John van Hamburg? If the idea of the last name is to help make distinctions, well seems there'd be around 2,853,114 people around Chicago with the 'von Chicago' 'surname' no? Why isnt David Van Chicago also David Van Illinois or or David Van Der Loop? The purported 'justifications' start clearly breaking down and their silliness revealed in their trying to force or impose upon us some kind of 'surname'. They they might say "van Chicago" isnt enough? Why isnt it enough? Distinguishing 2,853,114 folks from 6 billion others isn't enough!?!? So how about the kazillion John Rogers or Sarah Jones?

Also, its interesting that in German folks are asked "What are you called?" rather than "What is your name?"

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    P.S. I just noticed the serendipity of keeping "Naked" in the image for "Name"! When you sign the backside of a paycheck that is obviously a "naked" contract agreement by signature. I believe I will write some verbiage about Naked Contract into the Libel of Review template. It certainly supports the idea that without consideration the entire government bonds scheme is completely without enforcement power, as if I had been informed in good faith I would have redeemed lawful money since my first paycheck ever!
    Whats interesting is the similarity between the backside of a check and a 'skeleton bill'.... Regarding consideration...the Government is perhaps providing consideration in the form of cancellation of debt.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-10-12 at 03:26 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.