Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Pete HENDRICKSON's Lost Horizons - Solutions?

JohnnyCash
    Well, well, well. Bobbinville failed the test. Thank you Noah.
    The self-described coin collector of 54 years specializing in German coins of the Second Reich ... erred on a Second Reich coin. Why am I not surprised.

I would just like to alert members that some posters are very likely not who they purport to be. It's easy enough to get a login & hide behind a fake-IP. Indeed if Martha Stout is correct, some users might be that 1/25th of the populace without a conscience, who can lie and not feel bad about it.. at all. And wouldn't such a user be useful to the banksters or the Cabal controlled U.S. Government who must rely on the compliance and conditioning of the masses?

You have been warned. I will leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    ooo very nice Noah, thank you. Yes David, the Q has lost most all entertainment value without you. Though it's perfectly understandable why they would banish. After all I waltzed in there a rank HENDRICKSON beginner, discovered the quatlosers had no real answer to redeeming lawful money & nothing but ridicule for you. So I parlayed that into remedy and a 6-year victory over the bankster's IRS. They couldn't risk that happening again!

And look who is following along with our conversation as revealed at FreedomWatch. Yes our beloved "jesse james" who you see adopted a nasty tone towards me (for what purpose I can only guess). Perhaps he forgot I'm immune to his venom.

Yes, I may be wrong about "bobbinville" ... but perhaps I see things others don't. What if half the logins here belong to the Q?
    I wonder who bobbinville's expert is? Pottapauq?.
    I imagine Poppycock is reading here daily if not a registered member. I think that with all the conversation we had I would recognize him very quickly should he start to post. I am blessed to have much healthier things on my mind.

I do not disqualify your intuition. Try imagining yourself in my position though. I do not enjoy contemplating banishing somebody, for whatever reason, and that may be especially because they tote an attorney's perspective and experience. I enjoy skepticism as it hones the effectiveness of remedy. - Rather than debunks it.

If somebody can debunk remedy as we describe it here, that is good too. I pursue truth.

http://friends-n-family-research.inf...er_Stamp_1.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...er_Stamp_2.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...Judgment_1.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...Judgment_2.jpg

bobbinville
    Even if I was Pottapauq, so what? I've certainly avoided stirring up arguments like you see regularly on Quatloos; and as I said in my last post, that's not why I'm here. As for experts, there are plenty to choose from. If you're talking about the law, I have several college classmates who are lawyers (one, who works for the IRS, has been very helpful about how the IRS just doesn't bother with some people because the collection effort isn't worth the expected recovery. If coins, several of my friends are nationally prominent in the hobby.

As for being wrong about the German coin: I tend to concentrate on the minor coins, not on the German states silver/gold issues; and lately I have tended to work much more on Swiss coins (1850 to date). I only began a significant German collection within the last 10 years; before that, it was mostly British Commonwealth.
    Last edited by bobbinville; 07-06-13 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbinville View Post
    Even if I was Pottapauq, so what? I've certainly avoided stirring up arguments like you see regularly on Quatloos; and as I said in my last post, that's not why I'm here. As for experts, there are plenty to choose from. If you're talking about the law, I have several college classmates who are lawyers (one, who works for the IRS, has been very helpful about how the IRS just doesn't bother with some people because the collection effort isn't worth the expected recovery. If coins, several of my friends are nationally prominent in the hobby.

As for being wrong about the German coin: I tend to concentrate on the minor coins, not on the German states silver/gold issues; and lately I have tended to work much more on Swiss coins (1850 to date). I only began a significant German collection within the last 10 years; before that, it was mostly British Commonwealth.
    and

As for whether any Quatloosians are over here under other guises... so what? If you believe in what you say, you should be able to defend it to anyone.
    That is fairly convincing - not Jay but Poppycock. So what? Primarily it means that you would be casting direct slurs about remedy as I present interpretation of §16 of the Fed Act and Title 12 USC §411 in accord with Wserra's blog on "Q". - But rather with me having to display directly intrusive privacy violations I can continue to enjoy the people exercising remedy from this website do so from their own understanding of it, rather than depending on proven examples. Around here most members seem to believe JohnnyCash and other sanitized examples as true. More importantly though, the metaphysics around successful application of remedy comes from heart math.

I maintain my theory that what killed Q in popularity and interesting reading was when Wserra began linking the Libel of Review cases published on PACER. Showing good people's private information for ridicule feels bad and that is what does it - when people identify with being "outed" from anonymity on the Internet.

This is Bobbinville's first Post:

Isn't there a difference between numismatic value and the value of a piece of currency? I've got some US Notes; but there's no way that I would ever spend them because of their value as a collectible item.
    Bobbinville's most recent post:

The only problem is that, even if the courts indeed don't care what the law says, it is the courts which make the decisions as to what the law is and means; so unless Doreen can convince a court that CtC is correct, she's in trouble. If you operate on the assumption that the courts are corrupt, then arguing a legal principle in them, which they don't like, is like playing craps with someone who brings loaded dice to the game.

The problem is that judges don't like to overturn precedent; so Doreen's best hope may lie in the political/legislative sphere.
    With JohnnyCash's intuition in support it certainly makes sense that Poppycock would become bored with Q and find himself registering here. Quite directly then:

Are you Pottapauq?

I enjoy the probability that you are because it really does make comment how Q has become so boring without Harvester and Myself shredding Wserra's slurs. Of course Webhick has programmed the website chat area so that I am blind unless I borrow an IP by proxy or surf on anybody else's computer. - Which I also find highly entertaining that she would trouble with me; trying to keep me from reading such a boring website. So let's pretend that you intend to behave indefinitely... I will be treating you appropriately and reading your posts much more carefully for the gist that you are intending to attack remedy according to law.

The only problem is that, even if the courts indeed don't care what the law says, it is the courts which make the decisions as to what the law is and means...
    It is amusing to me that I can address your first and last posts at once:

Quote Originally Posted by US v Rickman; 638 F.2d 182

In the exercise of that power Congress has declared that Federal Reserve Notes are legal tender and are redeemable in lawful money.
    and

Quote Originally Posted by US v Ware; 608 F.2d 400

United States notes shall be lawful money, and a legal tender in payment of all debts, public and private, within the United States, except for duties on imports and interest on the public debt.
    Quote Originally Posted by USA v. Thomas 319 F.3d 640

Paper currency, in the form of the Federal Reserve Note, is defined as an “obligation[ ] of the United States” that may be “redeemed in lawful money on demand.” 12 U.S.C. § 411 (2002). These bills are not “money” per se...
    I amplify your point with Colorado constitutional law being that only the county court judges are allowed to practice law at all. The appeals justices are bound to "authority" or case law (common law) stare decisis.

However I believe that my days of moderating you, or many others for that matter are coming to a close. I might well be casting an advertisement for all registered members ever here to take another look around and well, since they are already registered users there might be a flurry of interest in American Remedy. It could be that I would be overwhelmed from brain trust and other career interests to maintain this as "my" website feeling responsible for defending the integrity of remedy here by being a watchdog against the Poppycocks of the Internet.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbinville
    Isn't there a difference between numismatic value and the value of a piece of currency? I've got some US Notes; but there's no way that I would ever spend them because of their value as a collectible item.
    Market vs. stamp value

The essence of legal tender laws? The attempt to stop Gresham's Law?
    This presumes we are speaking of precious metal specie vs. clad coinage.

bobbinville
    No. I am not here to attack remedy, redeeming lawful money, R4C, AFV or anything of the sort. However, since people seem more focused on who I am rather than what I have to say, and seem ready to nitpick my posts on the assumption that I am Pottapauq, maybe it's time to say so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen goodbye. I had hoped to be here and offer the occasional nonconfrontational comment; but it's clear that I can no longer do so. In closing, though, I will say that I go onto this site, and Quatloos, not to be entertained but to be educated and informed.

Good luck, Suitors.

No. I am not here to attack remedy, redeeming lawful money, R4C, AFV or anything of the sort. However, since people seem more focused on who I am rather than what I have to say, and seem ready to nitpick my posts on the assumption that I am Pottapauq, maybe it's time to say so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen goodbye. I had hoped to be here and offer the occasional nonconfrontational comment; but it's clear that I can no longer do so. In closing, though, I will say that I go onto this site, and Quatloos, not to be entertained but to be educated and informed.

Good luck, Suitors.
    Don't go .

Sure, we can be a rough bunch at times, but stand your ground!

By the way, welcome to the forums.

That was the presumption.

I have enjoyed establishing a sound basis about redeeming lawful money around here. Now I am debating whether or not to leave the foundation and let things take the course they will - only bringing up defense when it is brought to my attention.

Then again I could just drop it. Last I heard Q is doing some pretty good advertising for us here at StSC. If you read my post carefully it was encouraging you to stay and learn here. Being that you came here from there I will be looking for opportunities to explain the benefits of American Remedy as found in the law.

If you would like to discuss the intricacies of coins, great! I suggest that you might start new threads when posts start getting off the thread topic.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-06-13 at 01:16 PM.

JohnnyCash
    Aww, he is taking his ball and going home. Pity. Maybe he was afraid we'd ask another numismatic question.

Noah
    That's a very nice piece, Noah. One of my specialties is German coins of the Second Reich. It looks like the Long Beard variety, which in 2006 was worth $250 in Fine condition. The "D" means that the coin was struck at the Munich Mint (which still strikes coins today).
    Only 20,000 minted of both varieties. I would sell it for 2 bitcoin.