Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Pete HENDRICKSON's Lost Horizons - Solutions?

“I don’t care what the answer is. Give us an answer so that if we want to do a legislative fix to take care of the people who actually work for us. I mean, they’re going to be the only set of federal employees that actually get paid by the federal government that have to go into the exchange. [OPM knows] the answer—they just won’t share it. And I want time to legislate on it before we lose half our staff.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/884086/obam...able-care-act/

The Temple Cleansed Again.

[This chapter is based on Matt. 21:12-16, 23-46; Mark 11:15-19, 27-33; 12:1-12; Luke 19:45-48; 20:1-19.]

At the beginning of His ministry, Christ had driven from the temple those who defiled it by their unholy traffic; and His stern and godlike demeanor had struck terror to the hearts of the scheming traders. At the close of His mission He came again to the temple, and found it still desecrated as before. The condition of things was even worse than before. The outer court of the temple was like a vast cattle yard. With the cries of the animals and the sharp chinking of coin was mingled the sound of angry altercation between traffickers, and among them were heard the voices of men in sacred office. The dignitaries of the temple were themselves engaged in buying and selling and the exchange of money. So completely were they controlled by their greed of gain that in the sight of God they were no better than thieves. http://www.whiteestate.org/books/da/da65.html

"I either consented to give a SSN and sign a W-4 or I did not. What I am claiming the employer did to me is so obviously wrong legally as to be almost self-evident. Other than "did this really happen?" there is no debate!! Unless you want to argue that it is somehow okay that my employer coerced me!"

Feds serve America every day. They serve in every corner of the country doing the business of our nation. They're committed to the health, safety, prosperity, and well-being of every American. We salute them. We admire them. We believe in their dedication and we believe in their cause. Our brother’s keepers.

Manontheland, I guarantee you that if you asked an IRS agent what Subtitle tax were you purportedly liable for, the answer would be a Subtitle A "income" tax. That makes your employer taking your money and handing it over a "withholding agent" which is defined at 26 USC 7701 (a)(16), which further describes who a withholding agent can withhold from as found in 26 CFR 1.1441, 1442, 1443 and 1461...all of which are foreign corps, foreign orgs and non resident alien/foreign persons.

Here at the United States Office of Personnel Management (OPM), we're charged with meeting the needs of these Feds—all two million of them—providing for their health, managing their benefits, and promoting their cause. What we do requires an elite workforce with the energy, skills, expertise, and personality to help run our nation.

That means that there was misrepresentation of the facts, undue influence, deceit, trickery and a lack of full disclosure of the knowledge that under 26 CFR 31.3402(n), you could have filled out a W-4 certifying to not having a Subtitle A tax liability as you are not a foreign person. Now how can you possibly form an intent to avail yourself of a purported tax liability without all the cards on the table? You couldn't. That makes the signature on the W-4 form "unauthorized" and effectively a forgery.

Federal employees should eat their own cooking.
    Because most Congressional staffers are poorly paid, but are paid enough to not have eligibility for the Obamacare subsidies that low-income Americans will receive, losing their current health insurance subsidies would be a big financial blow. Many members fear that their staffers would leave for better-paying jobs in response.

26 CFR 1.1461 creates a liability on the employer if he continues to withhold when you make the claim of exemption from a Subtitle A tax. The definition of withholding agent is one who is allowed to withhold from a 26 CFR 1.1441 foreign person, a 1.1442 foreign corp. or a 1.1443 foreign organization. If you are not one of those, then the authority to withhold is destroyed, making the employer vulnerable to be sued. It's really not a matter of "standing up" to the IRS.

Employees of the IRS and the Department of Health and Human Services should also be required to join Obamacare’s exchanges. Not surprisingly, federal employees are unhappy about that prospect. The labor union representing IRS agents has urged its members to tell Congress that they are “very concerned” about such an outcome. At a House Ways and Means hearing yesterday, acting IRS commissioner Danny Werfel endorsed this view. “I can speak for myself—I prefer to stay with the current policy that I’m pleased with, rather than go through a change,” said Werfel. Werfel likes his plan, and wants to keep his plan, as President Obama promised he could. Not all Americans will have that luxury. http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapoth...res-exchanges/

U.S. Office of Personnel Management: https://www.google.com/search?q=U.S....-a&channel=rcs

Elaine Kaplan was appointed as Acting Director of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) on April 15, 2013. She served as OPM's General Counsel from March 17, 2009 to April 14, 2013, before taking over from then-Director John Berry at the end of his four-year term. As General Counsel, Kaplan has provided legal and policy advice regarding all aspects of Federal personnel management to Director Berry and to officials across the Executive Branch. The Washington Post reported last month Berry may be in line to be the next Ambassador to Australia.

Multi-State Plans:
    In one of our newest responsibilities, OPM will establish and administer the Multi-State Plans set out in the Affordable Care Act. The Multi-State Plans will be affordable, quality health insurance options made available on the Exchanges currently being established in each state and the District of Columbia. Our most important deadlines for Multi-State Plans will come this year – so the plans can be in place when open enrollment begins on October 1.

Why is it that they always use the term District of Columbia like it’s a place of its own?

Our mission, oh boy, look who at the reprehensive picture they have as their mascot. http://www.opm.gov/about-us/our-mission-role-history/ OPM provides human resources, leadership, and support to Federal agencies and helps the Federal workforce achieve their aspirations as they serve the American people. " We're responsible for keeping the government running smoothly — a responsibility that has daily consequences for every citizen.

It's a matter of reading that code and being in compliance with it or get your butt handed to you in court.

It's a matter of reading that code and being in compliance with it or get your butt handed to you in court.
    Of course that is a matter of being in contract. I still subscribe to getting your full refund without involving your employer but this W-4 is amusing.

My humorous sanitized version.

I may be counting my chickens before they're hatched but I thought I might as well put that extra space on lines 5, 6 and 7 to good use.
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    “I don’t care what the answer is. Give us an answer so that if we want to do a legislative fix to take care of the people who actually work for us. I mean, they’re going to be the only set of federal employees that actually get paid by the federal government that have to go into the exchange. [OPM knows] the answer—they just won’t share it. And I want time to legislate on it before we lose half our staff.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/884086/obam...able-care-act/
    Congress knows a bad deal when they inflict one on us. They originally exempted themselves from Social Security.
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

Interesting! That is the sort of thing I like to get source material on. Then I can grab a doc from the federal repository and share it here and with the suitors' brain trust too.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Interesting! That is the sort of thing I like to get source material on. Then I can grab a doc from the federal repository and share it here and with the suitors' brain trust too.
    IF Social Security is a tax and Medicare/caid is also a tax and O blah blah care is also a tax then how can the government tax itself? Doesn't that violate some kind of cardinal rule? Kind of like how they don't tax municipal bonds as it would be one sector of government taxing another sector?

Guys, you want solutions? No Problemo! For starters, just sign everything with
    All rights reserved
    All benefits accepted under protest
    Without prejudice

And you can add that verbage to all your past applications, agreements and contracts with the US, by amendment.

If you're an SSN-carrying State resident/citizen of the District of Columbia, AKA the United States, then even demanding lawful money won't help you much, since as a corporate US citizen you're subject to their corporate gov't definitions, including defining their funny-money FRNs as lawful money.

So you gotta first kill or cripple the SSN and maybe the BC also. And it's easy to cripple the SSN. Just send them a note that you only use it under protest and under duress. In which case it no longer can be considered a benefit, tying you into their corporate matrix and its legaleze, and if it's not a benefit, using it can't create any liability.

So you've crippled the SSN, and can keep using it without any liability. And if the money-changers don't like that, they can CANCEL it. In which case you can apply for a 98-series EIN, to operate in their corporate Matrix as a foreigner (non-resident alien), who's not subject to taxation. So you WIN either way :-)

Last edited by Jaro; 08-30-13 at 06:15 AM.

Oh, and let's not forget that Congress' legislative authority doesn't extend past District of Columbia and territories. So if you're not their 14th Am. corporate citizen (federal benefit recipient), and are domiciled in a state of the Union, Congress' legislation doesn't apply to you, and neither should IRS's jurisdiction.

BTW, there's no such thing as a United States citizen, other than the 14th Am. citizen, since 1868. After that year, you're either a US (federal) citizen or a sovereign state Citizen, when INSIDE USA. State Citizens are only considered to be US citizens, OUTSIDE of USA.

So if you're inside of USA, and admit to be a US citizen, you're admitting to be a 14th Amendment (federal) citizen of a Democracy, and certainly NOT a state Citizen of the Union/Republic. In other words, in order to claim protection of the ORGANIC United States Constitution, you gotta be either a state Citizen or state Inhabitant.