Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Pete HENDRICKSON's Lost Horizons - Solutions?

JohnnyCash
    It would appear I'm one of the rare HENDRICKSON success stories, but owing only to discovering David Merrill & lawful money in time. Here's the timeline:

- - 2007 As an independent business (receiving 1099s) I paid quarterly estimated taxes and filed annual 1040s like many Americans; a good sheeple.
    1 - 2008 I read Pete's Cracking the Code and learned the truth about misapplied taxation. Successful at requesting most of the 1099s to stop. Filed a knowledgeable 1040 return: Page1 Page2 and received a full refund.
    2 - 2009 no 1099s to speak of. Nothing withheld & no income tax paid. No return filed.
    3 - 2010 no 1099s to speak of. Nothing withheld & no income tax paid. No return filed.
    4 - 2011 no 1099s to speak of. Nothing withheld & no income tax paid. No return filed.
    5 - 2012 received a 1099 (to prove Famspear wrong). Nothing withheld & no income tax paid. http://www.jesse2012.com/my109912.jpg
    6 - 2013 received a 1099 (to prove Famspear wrong). Nothing withheld & no income tax paid. http://www.jesse2012.com/my109913.jpg
    7 - 2014 Nothing withheld & no income tax paid.
    latest Social Security Earnings Report

Within this same time period I began redeeming checks into lawful money according to law. Since the IRS has had all these facts & figures, for years ... I would ask this of the naysayers; where's my friv pen? where's the levy? where's the subpoena for tax evasion?
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 02-24-14 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    It would appear I'm one of the rare HENDRICKSON success stories, but owing only to discovering David Merrill & lawful money in time.
    By the way thank you David for the pointing out the truth and the law.

HENDRICKSON success stories would of two fold if just reading the law David pointed out to HENDRICKSON or just skipped the IRS code altogether and went right in the law.

The FRB does not run this country; it’s a business that prints that our congress though they would take care of.

The Federal Reserve's recent decision to begin scaling back its monetary stimulus jolted global financial markets, particularly stocks which benefited in the past several years from record low interest rates and money created by bond buying policies.

Lawful money is an RSS feed for us, we are waiting for the IRS to say the law is frivolous, and then let the game of arms begin.

Can you imagine the chaos that will happen between congressional laws the world’s largest collections of legal resources is challenged when the IRS code butts heads with congress?

When people read the redemption sees the difference of lawful money and how they have been screwed they will start coming out of the woodwork.

Gov_ Enema'S_Rule 23 hours ago
    GDP= (Globally Dependent People) of the world. Which the G-20 bunch, in collusion with each other, try's to push down the throats of most countries politicians. Central banks like the terms (austerity) and (level playing field) and use them frequently to hide their real and wicked intent of making all nations their economic slaves to be controlled by them. Financial aid (for a fee) by them, is just a smoke screen of deception to make them seem like they're helping people. Globalist bankers are the true Hydra of Greed consuming the entire world one nation at a time. Wake up World. 2 trillion $$'s is just a pittance when compared to the estimated 400 trillion $$'s that the Rothschild's banking empire controls along with the help of its puppet and (phony) Fed. Reserve of the US. The blatant buying up of the US (one brick at a time) and called (Stimulus) for the easily deceived is rampant. The banksters do encourage investors to rush in and play the (Stock Market) game they own, while moving the money around under a habitual (Shell Game) of their design. All this, with the blessings of our (bought out government) since 1913 when our (bi-partisan) Congress allowed the enactment of the (phony and privately owned) never audited (Federal Reserve) to control US money. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/g-20-v...0-4342ea25d561

And if congress tries changing this law in favor of the FRB, civil disobedience will surly rise.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. Everyone’s situation is unique redeeming payroll checks into lawful money according to law, but in the end it’s the law.

There are refunds coming with interest in lawful money for the people who been unlawfully fined for frivolous penalties and levy’s.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    It would appear I'm one of the rare HENDRICKSON success stories, but owing only to discovering David Merrill & lawful money in time.
    By the way thank you David pointing out the law and the truth.

HENDRICKSON success stories would of two fold if just reading the law that David pointed out. HENDRICKSON should of just skipped the IRS code altogether and went right to the law.

HENDRICKSON was found guilty of 10 counts of filing false documents by a federal jury in October. Would the jury have put HENDRICKSON in incarceration if he brought the law to them?

HENDRICKSON quote “Dave Merrill may say brilliant things about the nature of FRNs. But if he, or you or anyone else, says that FRNs are relevant in any way to the application of the tax, he, you or the other guy is simply wrong. Don't say it again here. This is a place for accuracy, not error, and this error has been debunked so many times on these pages that I am sick of it.”

At first HENDRICKSON sounded good but he had nothing backing it, all he had to do was insert the law in his complaint, subpoenaed congress in front of that jury, explaining. What jury is going to say congress you’re frivolous.

The FRB does not run this country; it’s a business that prints that our congress though would take care of.

The Federal Reserve 's recent decision to begin scaling back its monetary stimulus jolted global financial markets, particularly stocks which benefited in the past several years from record low interest rates and money created by bond buying policies.

Lawful money is an RSS feed for us, we are waiting for the IRS to say the law is frivolous, and then let the game of arms begin.

Can you imagine the chaos that will happen between congressional laws the world’s largest collections of legal resources is challenged when the IRS code butts heads with congress?

Front page news, not only that when the people read the redemption sees the difference of lawful money and how they have been screwed they will start coming out of the woodwork.

Like Gov_ Enema'S_Rule 23 hours ago.

GDP= (Globally Dependent People) of the world. Which the G-20 bunch, in collusion with each other, try's to push down the throats of most countries politicians. Central banks like the terms (austerity) and (level playing field) and use them frequently to hide their real and wicked intent of making all nations their economic slaves to be controlled by them. Financial aid (for a fee) by them, is just a smoke screen of deception to make them seem like they're helping people. Globalist bankers are the true Hydra of Greed consuming the entire world one nation at a time. Wake up World. 2 trillion $$'s is just a pittance when compared to the estimated 400 trillion $$'s that the Rothschild's banking empire controls along with the help of its puppet and (phony) Fed. Reserve of the US. The blatant buying up of the US (one brick at a time) and called (Stimulus) for the easily deceived is rampant. The banksters do encourage investors to rush in and play the (Stock Market) game they own, while moving the money around under a habitual (Shell Game) of their design. All this, with the blessings of our (bought out government) since 1913 when our (bi-partisan) Congress allowed the enactment of the (phony and privately owned) never audited (Federal Reserve) to control US money. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/g-20-v...0-4342ea25d561

And if congress tries changing this law in favor of the FRB, civil disobedience will surly rise.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. Everyone’s situation is unique redeeming payroll checks into lawful money according to law, but in the end it’s the law.

Where’s My Refund is the question. There are refunds coming with interest in lawful money for the people who been unlawfully fined for frivolous penalties and levy’s and I want it in lawful money, not fiat.

That’s when a reasonable fee schedule should come into play for your time and effort. Isn’t everyone on the payroll but you?

Nutcase?

How to steal a nation from the people who own it, or owned it once.

On another note All I am saying is that’s its claptrap. Opinions mean nothing. Show me the proof that the STATE owns the account/entity/person otherwise it hearsay and it does not exist. http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post13121

Congress has guaranteed me the 'exclusive original cognizance' of the US government since 1789! You are in breach of contract, aka Default Judgment, Business here is concluded. Have a nice day!

Become your own court of competent jurisdiction. That's what sovereignty it all about.
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ull=1#post7934

JohnnyCash
    But just so you remember if you're gonna try this tack ...
    PROFESSIONAL NONTAXPAYER ON CLOSED COURSE. DO NOT ATTEMPT.

JohnnyCash
    I have some observations to share as a successful 7 year nontaxpayer thanks to LAWFUL MONEY remedy learned from David Merrill. This was something I discovered after reading Pete HENDRICKSON'S Cracking the Code book in 2008. Pete has a forum for readers of his CtC book called LostHorizons and since then I've participated in & monitored this forum.

I witnessed many odd & interesting things there; I recall the alligator pit/sandbox debates, tales of wage levies, liens & penalties, watched users come & go. I recall the ramblings of user skankbeat which never seemed to say anything helpful (almost like random phrases strung together). The main thing is, Pete seems to have little tolerance for debate & discord whether real or manufactured (by the quatloser personas). ForumAdmin has deleted posts & banished many users over the years and even wiped the forum 3 times, removing most if not all previous threads.

So as not to keep you waiting, here is my thesis. LostHorizons.com has been completely infiltrated and dominated by disinfo agents. And more importantly, these agents have confirmed LAWFUL MONEY REMEDY as a winner by their attacks.

BS76 FOUND LYING ABOUT HIS OCCUPATION
    New user BrainySmurf76 joined about a year ago and quickly became its most frequent poster (751 posts in a year). I suspected BS76 was our familiar Quatloser attorney, Famspear. BS76 had said "I myself drive 18 wheeler" and sensing an opportunity we had user Homie post an untitled photo of the underside of a tractor trailer and ask BS76 what it was. His answer, "looks like an air tank or water pump unit..," in comparison to the same question posed to a real trucker, "That's an air tank. Looks to be in between the tandems under the trailer. Tandems are the sets of tires on a trailer." indicates BS76 was guessing & knew not whereof he spoke; not a truck driver at all.

BS76 FORGETS WHERE HIS PERSONA IS FROM
    On May 24th BrainySmurf76 says "My technically sufficient return (victory) can be seen here,
    http://losthorizons.com/tax/taximage...013FedDocs.pdf
    http://losthorizons.com/tax/taximage...fundNotice.JPG
    Docs show he's from state of OK with an OKC employer. BS76 & Homie share some banter and Homie takes up BS76 on his offer to ride around town, mentioning OKC. On June 24th BS76 replies with "what's that about OKC and friends? I don't live in OKC but I do go through there sometimes. [...]I'm born n raised in Jojuh (Georgia). You have me confused with someone else?" Then perhaps realizing his mistake, on the same day BS76 edits and removes the link to his fed docs.

BS76 ADMITS TO GAMING THE FORUM
    Homie and the suspected agents go back & forth and on July 6th BS76 seems a little surprised someone is documenting the holes in his stories. He replies with "Some good sleuthing there Homie but you're in error. I post things in certain ways to get a profile/pattern/fingerprint based on how you reply. I can see you with pen and paper jotting things down so you can recall them later here. You're good at copying and storing data. Do you have each forum members name with specific things noted? It appears you do. I make you think what I want, when I want and get the replies I expect." A rather frank admission there.
    I've got other data points too and they all support the premise - BS76 will go to great lengths, willing to do or say anything to perpepuate central banking.

LAWFUL MONEY REMEDY INTRODUCED AT LOSTHORIZONS
    The remedy from Federal Reserve banking, and thus federal income excise tax, has been introduced several times at Lost Horizons by various patriots over the years. And each time a curious thing happens ... many users come out of the woodwork to respond! An example can be found in the Glaring Omission From the Frivolous List topic which to this day stands as the most replied-to thread on the site. If all income is "income" then we should see "Contention: Lawful Money of the US is not income" on the Frivolous List. Respondent BS76 (Famspear) leads the psyop followup with his own special blend of nasty disinfo.

OTHER AGENTS REVEALED BY THEIR SUPPORT OF BS76
    Logic says if one agent can be effective, go undetected, then multiple agents should be even better. Several users came forward to support BS76, and thus came under suspicion. Many posters who initially appear to be genuine, can be identified as agents by their words. It would appear each agent has their own role to play in the script.
    craneman3355 - is all about common law but can never supply a victory scan
    TallyGator - is illogical & goes a little haywire flooding the forum with his "Troll Alert"s
    stein51 - provides distraction & badmouthing
    cadman777, Greencode, Jbirddurango, jhwniklas, etc. Really, the list is too lengthy to publish. These chameleons generally support each other and he keeps a few logins on ice, ready to post a newbie question at any time. Fake questions, fake answers, fake discussions. No doubt some of it designed to lead sheep into an IRS campus for shearing.

AGENTS VALIDATE LAWFUL MONEY
    What this increased activity level reveals to me is the dangerous truth of LAWFUL MONEY remedy. The bank agents simply cannot have folks learning LM remedy & putting into practice. They can't have people running the FED. So they spam the thread. They engage the psyop. Confusion, distraction, disinfo, fear, name-calling, it's all part of the game. The naysayers call it outside the CtC book, a scam, a scheme. Even TruthBearer reveals himself with "I concluded that it is not a position that I wanted to hang my hat and financial future on."
    DING.

Conversely, when the patriots stop posting, the agents quiet down. I don't believe Homie and the patriots have posted since October and predictably, activity has decreased. BS76 has just a few posts all month. The forum is quiet. Not much more than a few fake questions with fake answers. No discord. I also believe the agents have goaded Pete to alienate & boot his own followers. And if you've booted most of your followers, who is left? Yep, quatlosers masquerading as followers. Anyway have a look and decide for yourself, it's all on display.

LB BORK and others fall into a similar category as I sort out ways to save time. For me one great big Sort is gurus who have a book out. HENDRICKSON of course has Cracking the Code and Famspear I think it is - Bernard S. SUSSMAN is a trained attorney who became a law librarian for his active career - Shoonra - who wrote Idiot Patriot Arguments; in two renditions. Writing a book for profit about remedy strikes me as a mental trap. Especially when the author excludes the remedy from his thinking! So now the author is stuck defending his own doctrine.

LB BORK as I see it, and Pete HENDRICKSON too albeit less formally, both have built a quasi-pyramid scheme around their book. In order to post with either of these two you must buy, read and agree with the author of the website's book. If you do not then you are out.

With Pete there was something very annoying. If you received a Zero-Income Refund using his method you were encouraged to post it on his Forum. If the IRS began to recant and want the funds back the Member usually would expect for Pete to take down the Image of the Refund Check. Instead the Member would be banished and the Image would stay, supporting that the Zero-Return method was successful. This gives the poor victim of Cracking the Code the extra insult to injury of feeling dishonest too; leading more readers into making the same mistake.

Quatloos was quite a growing experience for me. Recently I started a document Quatloos Wisdom. Not much there yet because it is really just a couple gems on my mind... But it still seems in better taste than to just link people to Wserra's thread about Redeeming Lawful Money there, which turned out to be the best recommendation ever!

David Merrill and friends are under the delusion that, once you maker a demand for lawfulmoney under 12 USC 411, your FRNs transubstantiate into United States Notes and, among other things, are no longer taxable under the income tax laws. To give but one example of how idiotic David and his minions are, they believe that the words "In God We Trust", appearing on FRNs, establishes some sort of legal trust (and if you want an explanation, go to his site. I've had enough of his brand of idiocy).

Merrill actually, sorta, kinda got one almost right, but close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades, and nuclear war, or so I'm told, since I don't play at any of them. Originally FRN’s weren’t “lawful money” for some reason, I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen an explanation of that, but there you are, they weren’t, and particularly not the large denomination bills, 100's, 10,000's, and 100,000 dollar bills that were used as non-circulating, internal transfer funds. It was a lot easier to shore up a bank with one or two bills/notes as they actually are than sending a carload of smaller ones just to have them sit in the bank’s vault, and when they had the funds they returned the bills to the FED and paid off the loan. Not real complicated. The redeeming lawful money bit was so that if one of the banks had to actually cash one of those non-circs, they could go to their local FED and get small bills to stand against say a run on the bank, or a short term need for a large cash volume. OK, all past history, very past history. In 1933, Congress undid all that by passing 31 USC sec 5103 making them once and for all “lawful money” by making them LEGAL TENDER. These days FED does all its transfers by wire and book keeping entry these days so the redeeming bit really is superfluous. The only time they send out actual currency these days is when a bank buys extra or needs replacement bills, and it is a one for one swap when they do. So Merrill has the delusion that you can redeem “lawful money”(FRN’s) with “lawful money”(FRN’s), silly, but harmless other than defacing countless bills that then get sent back to the FED for destruction since they have been defaced. I suppose he could be charged with defacing currency if someone were feeling pissy about it. The thing I don’t understand, and that he has never actually explained, is why/how claiming he has redeemed“lawful money” somehow makes it tax free. There is the full on cra cra!!!!, and it’s just gullible and stupid on the part of his followers, and even more so, I really don’t understand how scrawling all over your paycheck, red crayon or otherwise, does anything to it either, since it only represents an effectively electronic bookkeeping payment to your account. But then, if it actually had anything behind it, it wouldn’t be a tax avoidance scam, now would it.

So far as I know, all of Merrill’s suitors have met the same end in tax court and court in general, ABJECT and ABSOLUTE FAILURE. Wes, are you still keeping score on their efforts?

notorial dissent wrote:....Originally FRN’s [Federal Reserve notes] weren’t “lawful money” for some reason, I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen an explanation of that....

Regarding the term "lawful money" (or "lawful currency"), here's the excerpt from the Slindee letter that is quoted in various places:

.....the term "lawful money" has not been defined in federal legislation. It first came into use prior to 1933 when some United States currency was not legal tender but could be held by national banking associations as lawful money reserves. Since the act of May 12, 1933, as amended by the Joint Resolution of June 5, 1933, makes all coins and currency of the United States legal tender and the Joint Resolution of August 27, 1935, provides for the exchange of United States coin or currency for other types of such coin or currency, the term "lawful currency" no longer has such special significance.

---Michael E. Slindee, Acting Treasurer of the United States, in a letter to Mr. A. F. Davis of Cleveland, Ohio dated Dec. 29, 1947, published in "A Dollar Is a Dollar Is a Dollar," American Affairs, Vol. 10, p. 88 (April 1948), as re-printed in Money and Banking: Theory, Analysis, and Policy, p. 5, ed. by S. Mittra (Random House, New York 1970); also cited in Paul M. Horvitz, Monetary Policy and the Financial System, p. 28, footnote 3, Prentice-Hall, 3rd ed. (1974).

Back in 1862, when the United States Notes (a genuinely fiat currency) was issued, the statute authorizing it declared the US Notes to be both legal tender and lawful money. It turned out that there had been two proposals for the USNs working through the chambers, one used one term and the other used the other term, and evidently in conference someone rather casually decided to use both terms together. Many years later the Dept of Treasury legal office issued an official opinion that the two terms were simply two names for the very same thing; which, I might add, is not everyone's opinion. In 1913, in the Federal Reserve Act, FRNs were intended to serve as a sort of scrip circulating among the banks and exchangeable for "lawful money" - which, to me and the courts, meant that FRNs were either money or as good as money or usable as money. In 1934, an Act of Congress made ALL the coins and currency issued by the federal govt at any time as "legal tender" (and expressly included FRNs in this law).

Legal tender is the "highest" sort of money; one cannot insist on being paid a superior sort of currency if payment is offered in legal tender. Until 1934, silver coins were legal tender but silver certificates, which promised to be exchangeable for silver coins, were not. However, silver certificates were perfectly acceptable in ordinary business and nearly everybody was satisfied to be paid with silver certificates, which made the silver certificates "lawful money" if not also legal tender; the silver coins were both. Legally, until 1934, a contract could insist on payment in silver coins and the creditor could refuse to accept silver certificates as a substitute, notwithstanding any bank would make the exchange effortlessly.

About the only federally issued currency which was not made legal tender was the China trade dollar, a rather odd (and now extremely rare) silver coin issued circa 1880, intended exclusively for transactions in China. It was an odd weight, different from any of the US silver dollars.

Besides court decisions that FRNs are now both legal tender and (under the Federal Reserve Act) lawful money, the fact that $1 FRN can be readily exchanged for 100 US Mint pennies, or ten dimes, etc. shoud be proof that it is lawful money.
    I recall writing a Blog at the very beginning for StSC here about being Thick-Skinned with the Quatlosers in mind. I really was expecting a much bigger attack than occurred. Potapaug dropped in and even registered. He finally got disgusted with that first quoted remark - that I have connected the IN GOD WE TRUST on the bills to the Oath of Office and State Comptrollers. I find that pretty amusing!

I thought posting Pragmatism on Sui Juris Club might get mention on Quatloos too. Nope! Not yet anyway...

If you recall I was a monopoly on entertainment value at Quatloos and when they banished me, the place dried up permanently! I even became bored watching how everybody left but the core group formed around attacking me! And they were just busy trying to keep up the ridicule without me there. It was so sad.

Thanks for the evaluation on your take of the Echo Chamber, as I have been calling it.

David Merrill.

P.S. Pete has always kept me banished from Lost Horizons. Also BORK's website too. Other websites keep me monitored, viewing my posts before viewing etc...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-04-14 at 09:03 AM.

Upon posting, I noted Solutions?

I suppose maybe I came across the solution. As I was writing Pragmatism I kept it in mind as an essay, not a book. I am not intending to profit from it, and I expect that some concerned folks may steal it and change it all around. It is possible I may even be confronted by zealots. But as I finished my first final draft... well there you see it. I will change it as I will change it. No final draft at all!

That is because I am learning while I teach and do not separate either experience!

Last edited by Chex; 12-04-14 at 02:29 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars has something to say along those lines.

And the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping. All science is merely a means to an end.

The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars has something to say along those lines.
    Funny I was wondering about
    And the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping. All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?
    What I don’t get is who is the Commercial Contract King from here and here.

Now maybe I will get and answer.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"